Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. (2915 Views)

The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Could This Guy Be The Sexiest Short Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:

Btw,are you tall?
nope, nd m nt 'short'
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
oops,xo wat do u intend to do nw
eeehhhh.......probably enter the singles market
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
edozie04:
eeehhhh.......probably enter the singles market
hm,y
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,y
lol....just kidding sha, I love my girl way 2 much to enter d singles market because of tat
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by judiyluv: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
It doesn't matter
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by misshoree(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
The joy of every lady is to date a tall guy.
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Kristina1, am tall too ooo, I like tall guys too, but right now am dating a not too tall guy, am a bit taller than him, but he is wonderful , and av not been tempted to knock him, Lol kiss, because I respect him a lot, because he earned it. But girlfriend be it tall or short/not too tall, what we need is someone that would respect, care, and rock our world. Shikina .

1 Like

Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by dudesexy1111(m): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Short will do it for me but not too short.... But she must be plump......
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by dudesexy1111(m): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
christybabe:
@Kristina1, am tall too ooo, I like tall guys too, but right now am dating a not too tall guy, am a bit taller than him, but he is wonderful , and av not been tempted to knock him, Lol kiss, because I respect him a lot, because he earned it. But girlfriend be it tall or short/not too tall, what we need is someone that would respect, care, and rock our world. Shikina .
u jus made my day..... wink[
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Dotwillis, do not fret, whether tall or short, does not determine the height of ur success. You will rock a ladie's world. kiss
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
christybabe:
Word!!
Tanx namesake.
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Vikkie14: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
judiyluv:
It doesn't matter
Seconded. Short, dwarf, pigmy, or tall like an iroko tree, whatever, doesnt matter in a relationship. Attitude, intellect, caring capacity, loyalty , faithfulness and trust etc are what matter. I can't date when i know you have a bad character and manner, i dont care if you are tall to the extent you can rest your arm on a DAF trailer. Appearance do deceive. Its the state of the heart that matter.
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Dotwillis1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
christybabe:
@Dotwillis, do not fret, whether tall or short, does not determine the height of ur success. You will rock a ladie's world. kiss
lol, tnx swit... I aint short tho
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by wedemboiz(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
christybabe:
Short guy, tall guy, is that what we really need, how about personality, character. You know almost all the ladies would say tall guy. So what happens to our short/not too tall brothers, should we send them to space. No.
i lov u bcoz of dis
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
@vikkie14, nyc Thot, looks are Really deceptive, it is the heart that really matters. Short/tall does not measure one's success or achievement.
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Kristina1 you are welcome dear.
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Vikkie14:

Seconded. Short, dwarf, pigmy, or tall like an iroko tree, whatever, doesnt matter in a relationship. Attitude, intellect, caring capacity, loyalty , faithfulness and trust etc are what matter. I can't date when i know you have a bad character and manner, i dont care if you are tall to the extent you can rest your arm on a DAF trailer. Appearance do deceive. Its the state of the heart that matter.
thirded
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
wedemboiz:
i lov u bcoz of dis

Thnks dear
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by christybabe(f): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote aut.hor=Vikkie14 post=28946273]
Seconded. Short, dwarf, pigmy, or tall like an iroko tree, whatever, doesnt matter in a relationship. Attitude, intellect, caring capacity, loyalty , faithfulness and trust etc are what matter. I can't date when i know you have a bad character and manner, i dont care if you are tall to the extent you can rest your arm on a DAF trailer. Appearance do deceive. Its the state of the heart that matter.[/quote]

Fourteth
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by dinosmiles(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
MzNelly:
Anyone goes.

But if you must be short, you must have enough body/muscle so it don't look like I'm dating my kid bro.

u got me laffn on dis one
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Barbie28(f): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both are okay but i prefer tall guys.....And also matters too because its the outside appearance that attracts you to a person most times before you get to know more about him/her.It shouldnt be all about personality,character and all even though they are of utmost importance.Good looks is also a plus too atleast you should like what you see ...
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dwarf
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by buchostags(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
edozie04:
my gf is getting taller than me crywhat should I do?
is she twelve? damn yerimian!
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Asceleb16(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
my gf is getting taller than me crywhat should I do?
Really? So how is everything now? Are you guys still together
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Asceleb16(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me I do not like it jhor.....it makes me feel somehow less a man
If that really made u feel less manly,then you are really not man enough... Let love prevail,okay?
Re: Ladies/guys,tall Vs Short Guy/gal,which Do You Prefer. by Asceleb16(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me I do not like it jhor.....it makes me feel somehow less a man
What if he's on a seat and t are standing when he behave stupidly? Won't you still be tempted to knock him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Cousin is Pregnant for him / Guys/ladies What The Softest Part Of Your Body,you Get Compliment For? / 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.