Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack (873 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack / Comedian Seyi Law Exhibits His Cooking Skills ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by StevinMorgan(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law is bereaved. On Friday, his wife celebrated her birthday and few hours later, his gateman identified as Shehu slumped and died.

The comic star made this known on the social media yesterday.
“Life is nothing, but a flash of light. One minute, it is bright and beautiful and the next, it’s all in a dark place. While I celebrate the awesomeness of God’s gift of grace and life on my wife yesterday, just a little after 1am, my gateman, SHEHU (RIP), a hardworking young man, one of the most dutiful person, I have ever seen, open the gate for me upon my arrival from an event and some few minutes later, slumped and has become a man in the morgue. Just like that.

Thank you all for celebrating my wife. God bless you all.

What next after all these struggles and hustles? This morning, I had to rededicate my life to Christ. Eternity is a snap of fingers away. Think about it,”he announced to fans.

RIP gateman

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by holatin(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
true word
what an ispirating word.
death the guy that takes who he wish.
pls dnt take me and my family yet
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
choi
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by pretydiva(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tru bro
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Turns Born Again Christian After Gateman Dies Of Heart Attack by echobee(f): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
True talk. Rest in peace shehu cry

(1) (Reply)

Emma Nyra's Flaunt Curves In New Pictures -photos / D’banj Flaunts ‘best New Year Gift Ever’ / Boy Who Eats Only Non-food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.