Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,406 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status (708 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Who are our ladies dating? This baffles me. Mature minded men stand for what is right.
Some ladies too can be very very ignorant.
97% of single men are either in a complicated relationship, a serious relationship or engaged to be married. The remaining 3% are truly single.

The reasons i think why men LIE/tell other ladies they are single:

1: They are not ready to settle down(ladies, take note)

2: They are very immature(never contended. Ole)

3: They are cheats(still want to 'do' other girls)

4: They are not proud of their girlfriend(why?beauty? Behind her up or leave her alone)

5: They are shallow minded(even fishes use their brain)

6: They want to eat their cake and have it

7: They are original attention seekers

8:you can add yours too

NB: men, ladies feel more secured knowing everything is under control

ladies, if your lover/boyfriend cant show you off or tell other ladies about you, you are on a very very long thing. (Privacy is not an excuse). Be smart
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Beesluv: 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guys like to taste all kind of varieties. And some end up tasting Ogbanjes
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by yungEX(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
don't understand some of ur points wTh is behind her up? or contended? I'm confused
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by major466(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Most of the guys who lie about their status are players.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by emperorchedda(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Tattooboy: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
major466:
Most of the guys who lie about their status are players.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by fritxie101(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Guys are never satisfied/contented with what they have, though not all guys, buh its same with the gurls too.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by quivah(f): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
its their "eat my cake and have it" syndrome..

it opens door to welcome other females. I just pity lasses who jump at every guy just cause he said he's single.. dig up well and be sure you ain't ending up to become one of his numerous side chicks..

I dated one guy who has other chicks just cause I felt he's single..! I learnt my lesson o, tho the hard way. but we cool smiley
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Tallesty1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Because most sisters ain't loyal.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Afrok(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Why won't they lie about their status when some of their girlfriend's status reads, I LOVE U TWO undecided. As they are lying at one side, their girlfriends are also lying at the other side embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Because they aint satisfied.

Btw,d op just deactivated his acct,na wa o.
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by AfricanApple(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
claiming single is like a trap and most often, ladies do fall into it
Re: Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status by Mprex(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op, its a two way thingy

'em guys be claiming single

'em girls be claiming just broke up

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Ur Orieentation Folks How 2 Stop Quick Ejaculate While Watching Sex Film / How To Not Get Caught Cheating On Your Partner / 12 Reasons While The Good Guys Are Still Single ( MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.