Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration (634 Views)

Post Your Birthday Here And See Whu Is Your Birthday Mate / Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration by Mclick(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are you born on the special day of 25th of December? A day that is in synch with the celebration of the birth of Jesus, and world over celebration. We obviously are going to be overwhelmed due to counter activities and wishes, good for us all. Lets us set the ball rolling and moreso, to know each other as the December special
Re: 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 17, 2014
I'm 24th.. So special!
Re: 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration by Mclick(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
DestinedSharon:
I'm 24th.. So special!
Yea! lucky you, Happy Birthday in advance
Re: 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Mclick:
Yea! lucky you, Happy Birthday in advance
Tnx Deariee..
Re: 25th December Special Birthday Mate, Lets Start The Celebration by Tanyislick(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]/;:25th on point...

(1) (Reply)

I Work From Home, I Barely Go Out..need A Female's Company! / I Need A Difference. / Kaduna Nairalander Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.