Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice (23916 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Give Up Custody Of My Little Boy, What Should I Do? / Her Husband Wants Her Back Home! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tomorrow one girl will come and open a thread about her stingy boyfriend and the women will tell her to run for her life.

Let me get this straight, women are the only ones to expect anything in relationships? Once the guy has a demand, he's automatically enslaving her? Alright, I get it now.

Bia Ogoanita, I hope you expect nothing from him? That's the only time he should expect nothing from you, which means he can look for a more symbiotic relationship somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by honeric01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
In a committed relationship, only do what you can do in the marriage proper

My baby of 5 years joined me in washing few months ago on her accord.
Also joined me in cooking without me asking.

courtship should be seen as a mock marriage, stop the pretense, do not wait to be asked before you help out but don't turn it to a routine.

As long as he washes on his own, if and when he ask you to help, you shouldn't come to NL to ask for permission, you know him, is he worth washing for? is he going to turn it to a day to day chore?

You know him more than all of us here, so act accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Misogynist2014(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
You have to keep washing his clothes, what else are women valuable for? Lest he throws out your bag and baggage. cheesy
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

Btw, who still washes with hands when washing machines are affordable undecided undecided..
Poor people, to begin with.
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by lafflaff123(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
See all this INTERNET NAIRALAND Women giving the OP funny advices, meanwhile their guys clothes no dey dirty before them pack clothes go wash sef, matter of fact they wash his clean stuff too. And when they hide behind their computers they start throwing shallow advises left and right.

@OP without mincing words, and as earlier stated. If you dont like your condition because your boyfriends ask's you to do house hold chores then change it, and how do you do that?simple. Start dating somebody that can afford all the modern appliances in his house. Tomorrow on this page you will come complaining that somebody broke your heart, and you will not tell us the full story that it is because of your lazy nature, and when a serious woman who knows how to take care of a man comes in for your man, you will be running from TB Joshua to Chris Okotie.

Most of the women advising you here, are the 4th and 5th wives's of some very old men, and the others are side items for people like us and they are not happy. These women have a lot of mileage on them, so will give you bad notes.

Act like a true African woman, take care of your man, love him, pamper him(it no easy to see single man oh, abi you never enter banks of recently wey all those plenty fine girls wey no get who to call their own full dey work ? ) you better start acting like a wife before you become a wife, because na there the guy go say. YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS GAL GOT THAT WIFEY MATERIAL IN HER.

Onyeka Owenu/Eucharia Anumobi portion( no husband for old age) no go be your portion in JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ezedon:
You are not yet married her and u expect her to be your drycleaner, is it proper? What if i turn ur sis that way will u be happy with me?

Following your ideology, if she can't wash when we are still dating, is it when we are married that she will wash?
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Timbuktou:
Poor people, to begin with.
Then, he should do it himself.. I give kudos to ladies in a relationship.. Understanding in a relationship matters a whole lot.. For example, I can do everything in the house save washing plates cos it's tiring, and boo is quite understanding..

If she cooks his meal, washes the plates, clean and sweep the house etc, why then can't he do his laundry?
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Then, he should do it himself..
Alright, then.
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by GENTLETEE(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
For what? It is not compulsory that you must wash his clothes. Is he that lazy? Are u a live in lover? If u are then you caused it?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mondisweets:
If you have a problem with it maybe you should discuss that with him, he should not be expecting you to do something like that. At this stage of your relationship it has to be voluntary not mandatory. Seeing you in your neat and nicely ironed clothes is already an indication that you are capable of doing laundry, i dont think its necessary for him to expect anymore from you since your commitment to each other hasn't gone anywhere beyond girlfriend and boyfriend

Exactly oh. Any guy that mandates d girl to do such stuff is selfish n commanding. Its a different thing if she wants to do it,but he doesn't have to force her to do it. Its very insensitive of him.my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by assana: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rubbish wen i no be him washing machine,op eya bera shine ya eyes undecided
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by leonshom(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Are you his house help?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rubbish of the highest order....why would i wash his clothes,do i look like a drycleaner..That doesn't mean i cant wash but the fact that he is not my husband,i can never wash his clothes....av not done it&i would never do it.....what nonsense,Na so men scarce reach.
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Rapsainot(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ok, it's nice knowing how your reasoning is wired.
So, the fact you spend on a lady means she should become a washer-woman'
That's cool

please did I tell I to become a washer wwoma?

I asked her a question "is he paying your bills?

ma'am, guys can be funny sometimes, he might be trying to frustrate this girl because "he might be thinking that he'd spent so much" on this girl....

Mind you, I do not in anyway support the guy, I'm trying to tell Op what reasons that might be behind this...

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Mario100: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
My dear d simple trut is dat ur guy may feel nt doing his laundry nw may also result to u nt doing his laundry wen tins ar taugh for him wen he eventually kips u at home as a wife.I c no wrong in helpin ur man out in doin his laundry.so u beta tink twice,exept u dnt luv him anymore.
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Getting upset because you ain't washing his clothes? He no well..Guess he's among the category of men that get gfs/marry because they're tired of chores and also believe chores are meant for females alone.....

There's a limit to what you can do for a bf please especially ones that take you/your kindness for granted. . Also, your mind doesn't support it so don't do it. . I really don't see a reason why he should get upset or your relationship threatened because of a minor issue like this, He obviously doesn't love you. .. Tell him to take his clothes to dry cleaners or bring his sisters over to do the washings since he's so handicapped to it. ..
I love you. No homo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by RaeMystix: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ezedon:
You are not yet married her and u expect her to be your drycleaner, is it proper? What if i turn ur sis that way will u be happy with me?

Words of a real man.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

Words of a real man.

Stop using words you don't understand. what is a real man?
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by gemini35(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
mutter:
In a serious committed relationship you should have taken his laundry and done it even without him having to ask you to do it.
What do you think marriage is all about?
- free maid and slave for husband and children.
-24 hours job, no leave no pay. cheesy

You don`t enter into a marriage and then suddenly start washing the cloths because of the ring.
If you love him you can do it with the joy of doing something for him.

I,Concur baby,if u love him u do it with joy,one of ma gurl said she want to see me always neat for her ,as a matter of fact she washes ma jeans more than I do,and she wash it with joy,
And she always warn me nt to come inside her that she is not gonna marry from imo,lol
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by a9nyc2020(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
undecidedTell him 2 buy you washing machine

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by micynute94(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
@kachisbarbie... To be blunt.. what exactly r u ladies useful for... i mean in a relationship?

@ other female Nl'ders.... u b like.. wen am not his dry cleaner.. when he's not my husband... bla bla bla. You gals act as if even sweeping the floor is a golden privilege. i mean just dating him self is a privilege... Rubbish..
U fit collect money to buy Brazilian hair, spend yafuyafu as if na ur papa get am... enjoy his attention, his time bla nla bla but simple things like even sweeping the floor get exaggerated.. What do u truly offer in a relationship...
pls enlighten me cos i don't know
cc: assana, Modesayo

# Angry.... Mtcheeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by RaeMystix: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
honeric01:

Stop using words you don't understand. what is a real man?
I knew what I meant, when I used that word...If you don't understand, then all you have to do is simply " Google it"; You difinetly will feel luck and happy, once you find your answer.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Zellie: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
rigarmortis:
WASH, CLEAN, COOK, SUCK AND FUKC, THATS WHAT A GOOD GIRL DOES.

YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL DONT YOU.
I wish I could punch people over the internet sad

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Wendy80(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
ichidodo:
I prefer my gf soak me in a bubble bath..

Bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Melahou(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
If really you are in a serious relationship and also mature then you don't need your guy to tell you to wash his cloths b4 you know what to do.

You must not be reminded to wash his cloths whether dating or married

Note: just that attitude of washing his cloth is enof for him to consider marrying you.
So dnt spoil it...

I dnt want to believe you are lazy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by hensben(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
I purposely dont allow her to cook nor wash my clothes, she will even be insisting to help out and i tell her not to worry herself which make her feel insecure in the relationship and start asking me were she stand in my life...I will just be laughing inside . I do tell her you know we are not married yet so its illegal.(na so my mama n pastor tell me oo) grin...Most times when i am not around, she go behind me to wash my clothes, both clean and unclean ones, clean the house...then i call her to say thank you...LADIES!...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rapsainot:

please did I tell I to become a washer wwoma?

I asked her a question "is he paying your bills?

ma'am, guys can be funny sometimes, he might be trying to frustrate this girl because "he might be thinking that he'd spent so much" on this girl....

Mind you, I do not in anyway support the guy, I'm trying to tell Op what reasons that might be behind this...

lolz @washer wwoma
Bobo calm down joor.

You for package the question well na. The way you asked it, came off too blunt.
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Shirley07: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
mutter:
In a serious committed relationship you should have taken his laundry and done it even without him having to ask you to do it.
What do you think marriage is all about?
- free maid and slave for husband and children.
-24 hours job, no leave no pay. cheesy

You don`t enter into a marriage and then suddenly start washing the cloths because of the ring.
If you love him you can do it with the joy of doing something for him.
Most dumb female this forum has ever produced. Desperado.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Naavah(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
No be only clothes u go wash. Don't take my advise serious I'm a spoilt child.
This thing called marriage sef ehn
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fine girl. You funny ooo. Op. So you come nairaland come ask the old cargos?them no happy say you deh relationship. Na as you go deh hop around hem go wish you.na few of the ladies weh deh nl have a very happy relationship or married life. Trust me. That is why hey usually hop on thread where the lady is complaining to leave he relationship,she is not a slave and so on. They used their younger lives to be choosy,bossy and feminist and eventually got dumped into a bitter life or marriage.

You think of how yor mama and papa live as take care of themself to Bon you and do te needful. If you no fit wash also

You are free to end the relationship and look for another big man who has machines which he will eventually Lear you and those achenes when he goes back to join his love who dos the work for him with manual labor and he loves her like dat.

6 kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by micynute94(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shirley07:

Most dumb female this forum has ever produced. Desperado.

Where do u belong in the gene pool? M or F?

Till then, i reserve my comment...
Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by Kanyol(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ogoanita, you should be talking of marriage now, ur no longer a small girl. U no dey shame? Which one be ur boyfriend and his dirty clothes issue??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / 10 Marital "Nevers" / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.