Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges (726 Views)

Free Blog And Forum Creation within Minutes By Using A Mobile Phone / Wordpress Forum And Directory Plugin Needed / How To Use Xampp For Forum Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by Xorenxo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Iam the owner of www xorenxoforum.com which I had been trying to create through www.ipage.com using wordpress but I dont know how to go about it because I am familiar with using fantastico but fantastico software is not part of the softwares that shaowed up on the cp of ipage. How do I solve this problem please
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Add me on whatsapp or bbm.
pin:21CB6207
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by muid33n(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello, this is my first post on NL and I will go straight to the point...

I will recommend that you download the latest version of wordpress on your system...

2 Upload it to your cpanel and extract is to your www public folder...

3 make sure you didn't extract is inside the wordpress folder (I.e the whole wp scripts are on your cpanel.)

4. Visit your site url... To install the wordpress...

5. You will need to create a database on your cpanel.... Before proceeding to number 4 above...

6. Start your wordpress site...

7. Good luck...
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by internetpo(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Xorenxo:
Iam the owner of www xorenxoforum.com which I had been trying to create through www.ipage.com using wordpress but I dont know how to go about it because I am familiar with using fantastico but fantastico software is not part of the softwares that shaowed up on the cp of ipage. How do I solve this problem please
Does ipage have softacoulous? Softacoulous is an alternative to fantastico. It can help. or you use the advice of the last poster above me.
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by miracle4(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2014
do you still need help with this?
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by bedfordng(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
then use softaculus if they have it
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by webincomeplus(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
iPage uses vDeck, which is very limited in terms of features and functions. It doesn't have fantastico or softaculous.

I'd rather you registered with another host. Consider ASO.
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by miracle4(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
webincomeplus:
iPage uses vDeck, which is very limited in terms of features and functions. It doesn't have fantastico or softaculous.

I'd rather you registered with another host. Consider ASO.
iPage has Mob market that gives same features as softaculous or any other one_click installers. Besides, you don't always need Auto-installers to install WordPress
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by webincomeplus(m): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
miracle4:
iPage has Mob market that gives same features as softaculous or any other one_click installers. Besides, you don't always need Auto-installers to install WordPress

The OP needs a forum installer, not Wordpress.
Re: Help Me On Wordpress Forum Creation Challenges by miracle4(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
webincomeplus:

The OP needs a forum installer, not Wordpress.
you can use Mob Market for other CMS too

(1) (Reply)

Images And Copyright Issues / How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com / 2716 Users And Still Counting. In Three Days......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.