Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (31644 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Happy 72nd Birthday To General Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by 1stola: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
slimzypink:
sure you should congratulate our next president buhari grin
peeping under that blouse...
I wonder what is above grin
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
1stola:

Orie buru
olosho oshi

Gaa gwa ya nne gi cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
So birthday wish is now a criteria for re-election? How low can Jonathanians go
abi ooooooo......shameless pple without no mission
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Gaa gwa ya nne gi cool

u two are actin childish
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by major466(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
ahizih:
72 and he still wants to be our president,but he once told us that leadership belongs to the youths
What do you expect? APC hate Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Tearg1: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
GOOD NEWS I HOPE THEY DO A REAL ELECTION.. NO MAGO MAGO THIS TIME

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by VellyG(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Hope Jonathan will congratulate him when he (Buhari) defeats him and hand over personally in Eagle Square on 29/05/2015?
Keep dreaming
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Scholes007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
the way people make GMB president online is alarming...i jst hope there will be no problem if he loses cause most of the people that is making him president online always insults you when you bring up objective argument that they feel threaten their master or they cannot defend. This can easily be translated to how radical these fellows may be in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by koikoi2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
God is gradually opening d eyes of d sai Buhari e-dogs on NL.

Propaganda and blackmail which are APC instruments, cannot shake or distract Jonathan.

happy birthday b*kohari, I mean Buhari

Long live Goodluck
Long live Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Adminisher: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Start preparing handover notes.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
duduhemit36:

u two are actin childish

Like I care what u think? undecided undecided Run along
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by simplemach(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ahmeduana:

WHILE HE IS WISHING IS ADVERSARIES LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITIES, THEY ARE WISHING HIM DEATH AND SHORT LIFE!
that is the thing my broda

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by simplemach(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
rayopt:

Seriously. .i fink the under developed status is being maintained by daft nigerians like those two commenting above. . .so, jonathan's make believe greeting is now a sign of maturity or leadership by example?
Oga ooo, wonders shall neva end in this country.
I remain an agent of CHANGE!
happy changing
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by VivaLaFrans: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
So birthday wish is now a criteria for re-election? How low can Jonathanians go
Being mature does not make someone low...
Meanwhile... Buni TV tins... Could remember GEJ sending a 90th birthday card to Obasanjo. Lol
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Arysexy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

#FAINTS resurrects and #Faints again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u yaf kee mi finish cheesy

Pours her chilled water cheesy

Imagine pa buhari @ 72 , add 4 years tenure to that even though I know buhari is about 75 to 80 years. That will be like 84years in one tenure, Which kind policy do u think an old man like that will offer Nigeria?

The want to re-enact yaradua wahala again, ruling by proxy cos by then this man wont b sound anymore. God forbid.

GEJ till pa buhari realises he is an elder

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Bayswater: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
laBarca:
Bros, it is expected of every sane leader

Suddenly, GEJ is now sane. How can a clueless man be sane? grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by simplemach(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
seunwen2:

is a must you use the word die?

am still sai baba
'The most befitting word'
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Like I care what u think? undecided undecided Run along
lol....like i care wat u say? undecidedundecided swim along
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by godfreyakpoguma(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
72yrs old man suppose to rest, Habba,
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by mcino: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
adrainuche:
In As Much as I respect Buhari, but at 72 and you still want to become president, what is that...
In 2015, he will be 73 (football age) and around 80(real age).

His football age of 72 is the age of my grand pa and I now have children.

His real age is the age of one of the contestants of the oldest man on earth, and his grandson now has a grandson.

With his football age, he is now a great grand pa, but with his real age, I don’t know how it is termed in English Language, when somebody’s grandson has a grandson. Please help…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by realhabit: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Good that he congratulated him. It is good gesture but have you guys not noticed that they mean the opposite of they say.
If good speeches were to be action, then our Nigeria would be heaven on earth.
The say what we want to hear and do what they wish to do.
Sentiments apart, GEJ as an individual is simply a weak and not bad person that is surrounded by many devils and demonic forces.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by simplemach(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
bunmisteve:
wats so special abt dat? Does dat solve d problem we havin in dis countri?abeg spared me all dos yeye talk nd reason str8.
to reason str8 mean say i no dey again be dat na.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by jonadaft: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Gaa gwa ya nne gi cool
Iyalayae
oloriburuku Omo ofo
you and the hopeless womanrapper díckhead mod
Olosho daughter of a whóre
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by IdomaLikita: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Politicians, especially those holding (s)elective posts, do that. When Obasanjo was the President, he was worshipping in mosques when invited by some moslems.

Either Way, Nothing wrong with some Courtesy!
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
duduhemit36:

lol....like i care wat u say? undecidedundecided swim along

Busy body,I have noticed u please run along, u bore me undecided
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Babycherry(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
congratulations for the gods. Hope this is not some kind of ticket to the grave? just asking.
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by babs123(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow. By this act, Jonathan just conceded the presidency to Buhari. This is prophetic. It is the sign we've been waiting for.
'The first congratulatory message will be before an event (Buhari's birthday). The second will be after the event (Buhari's victorious emergence)'.
It is just as it was meant to be...
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bayswater:

Suddenly, GEJ is now sane. How can a clueless man be sane? grin grin
Insanity and cluelessness are two different things
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by priscaoge(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan:

Iyalayae
oloriburuku Omo ofo
you and the hopeless womanrapper díckhead mod
Olosho daughter of a whóre

Like seriously? Tell me more about that re•ta•rd b1tch that gave birth to u. Nwa amuru na akwuna ga emeriri otu nne ya si muo ya. cool cool
Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by firstolalekan(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Gaa gwa ya nne gi cool
your must be a fool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday by IdomaLikita: 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
rayopt:

Seriously. .i fink the under developed status is being maintained by daft nigerians like those two commenting above. . .so, jonathan's make believe greeting is now a sign of maturity or leadership by example?
Oga ooo, wonders shall neva end in this country.
I remain an agent of CHANGE!

Oga chillax, you no like Buhari pass me! But If your Opponent make better move, commend am! It doesn't weaken your position! Afterall, we are all Civilized men, not Savages!
Once again! Nice move by GEJ! May the best man win(tho I prefer Change sha)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.