Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel (37977 Views)

Photos Of Yemi Alade And Mavin Di'ja / Chindima Exposes Her Navel As She Rocked Black Mini Skirt (pics) / Throwback Pictures of Yemi Alade in her University Days Forming Naughty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by sirjohnson(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yemi Alade just shared this photo. But wait o, look below her navel area. Hmm..What could it possibly be? Pregnancy or fat?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eyWJYnY5K1U/VJCRdlGXbiI/AAAAAAAAAdA/4KU7JMRRFE8/s1600/yemialadea3.jpg[/img]

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/caption-this-photo-of-yemi-aladelooks.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by StevinMorgan(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Choi... Mehnnn hips don't lie cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Shakara don end o, Yemi don get belle, shakara don end o...But hmmm Laila, wetin your eyes find go that side sef?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by axortedbabe(f): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dis one wey first cum out as beta person wen she been dey find johnny,nw she dun find am,cum join association of nuudiiity(aoc)gud 4 her o..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Sierraloaded: 1:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Ha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by mesoade(m): 4:26am On Dec 17, 2014
In as much as guys are castigating her for this dress . . They still have to cum to d fact that the girl set die

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by ROZZAYY(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
In as much as guys are castigating her for this dress . . They still have to cum to d fact that the girl set die
To cum? Hmmmmmm

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Hauwayewande(f): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
This looks like fat not pregnancy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by charlesopp(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Effect of too much catfish pepper soup and big stout.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Francon(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Bonapart(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
What kind of stupid post is dis. @op i almost give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Rexphobia(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Too much pepper souping and big stouting
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Its a Stomach pouch.

Its normal.

Atleast she does not have pot belly.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by PerfumeRepublik: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
mesoade:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by mistabiola: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
With that her two pointer cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Local gal

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by bubblu(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
na k leg i dey see

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by adebayotayo(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
thats TUMOUR. i pity dis cheap tin o.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by helenCruz(f): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Wahz wiv celebrity news and fp??
Not my business sha
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by yurme(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
_
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by akwara1234: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Bele
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Chanchit: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

To cum? Hmmmmmm

Oya, komot ur mind from gutter!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by maxiuc(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
shocked I don see something shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by johnshagb(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
Its a Stomach pouch.

Its normal.

I bet you have one too
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by ahmidolawale: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
indecent dressing is order of the day in showbiz
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by ireneony(f): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
This lady is not pretty, another tiwa in the making....though i love her music
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Shiit
Hope this my pretty crush isn't pregnant ooo...

Oh God, I love this lady like.........
Her music always set me moving!!!
#am taking over you#
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
johnshagb:

I bet you have one too

No i don't.

I work out, i might not have abs, but my stomach is toned.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by farano(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
Its a Stomach pouch.

Its normal.

lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of Yemi Alade..looks Like She Has Something Under Her Navel by johnshagb(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Francon:

Female S.BAN member grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / Virgin Singer Adokiye Turns A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.