Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,688 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly (1530 Views)

Paper Beads + Ankara Craft + Wireworks Training In Lagos / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. / Buy Original American Ladies Wears,bags, Accessories E.t.c At Angels Boutique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly by MsIntellect(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hi there,
I'm looking for someone who makes Ankara beads, bags and shoes.
I'm looking to buy in bulk every month. First preference will go to the most competitive price and quality. My budget is N2000- N3000 per bag and N2000 per bead item (wholesale price).

I am in South Africa so I need someone who is based in Lagos or someone who can be able to send the goods to a family member in Lagos, so they can ship to me.

Email me: succiakim@gmail.com

Kindly email the photos of your merchandise and your price.

Please don't reply if you are excessively expensive! If you charge in dollars please don't reply! No chancers please!

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly by bollat(f): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don't av what u asked for but I can get u original African prints(KAMPALA)here in Nigeria st an affordable price.it really sell fast over there because I av someone DAT buys from me in wholesale over there and send it to her thru one of his relatives and I also av different design of d sewed ones.if interested here is my mail Bolatito.t3@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly by estilo(f): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am only into Ankara shoes making. If you are interested here is my mail Kalejayejoy@yahoo dot com.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Beads, Ankara Bags & Accessories In Bulk Monthly by Absentee: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Am into Beads necklace,bags making and Ankara bags and slippers making.
Visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/blizz collections. For my works.or contact pblesynn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Raw Cocoa Butter / How To Care For Your Skin During Harmattan And Winter / Mind-blowing Ankara And Plain Material Combination Styles For All Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.