Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election (9212 Views)

3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Misogynist2014(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
missterious:
Like say he win, he for no talk all this one oh.
No mind am jawe. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by freshness2020: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol!
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Misogynist2014(m): 7:31am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I read somewhere that he wanna defect to APC.... This APC fighters can lie for Africa ooooo undecided
I was paid #10,000 by PDP, how much were you paid?
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by priscaoge(f): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:

Lmao cheesy cheesy Are u one of these APShit e-fighters? cheesy

Come oooo when did u join politics angry angry
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by bynat(f): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
;DYes boss. Cancellation in progress. Now, Maku won primaries. Almakura prepare to leave Shendam road.

Lubbish
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao cheesy cheesy Are u one of these APShit e-fighters? cheesy

Come oooo when did u join politics angry angry
Neither am I.
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Pajames4all: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:
I read somewhere that he wanna defect to APC because of the result undecided undecided... All these APShit rumour mongers can lie for Africa ooooo undecided
The day Maku is accepted into APC will be the day I stop supporting the party.
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by opeeddy(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Just ordinary governorship primary in a state, Labarama Maku is complaining yet, he wants Nigerians to always abide by PDP led FG. Yeyenatu
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by priscaoge(f): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Neither am I.

Lol!
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by size38: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
PDP has given a dirty punch to talk-talk Maku. Hehehehehehe. Its ur party live with their decisions and stop calling for an election that has been won and lost. Heheheheheheh
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Elan83(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Parrot
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Elan83(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
chief! Did u just say u sold ur shame 4 10k? Dats gr8,

1 Like

Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by EdwinOse: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
I suggest that Maku leaves things as they are. No election has ever been fair in Nigeria. If the pendulum swung against him, he should take the bitter pill in good fate.
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by shegsrules(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
He thinks politics is about running ones mouth like an open tap. U loose u loose
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by mmaichel: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
lalasticlala:

Mr. Maku said he “wondered why there were separate delegates lists for the conduct of State and National Assembly primaries and the governorship primary’’.
He also alleged that the conduct of the primary election did not conform to the established guidelines as the number of ballot papers exceeded the number of delegates in Nasarawa state.

PDP, why?
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by lekikosky(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Na so hee dey be when you are in the picture.
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by idu1(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
We are not canceling anything...
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by khattab02: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Pdp I hail thee!!!

Na so them hold 2 primaries at the same time for Bayelsa state.

Maku welcome to the game of politricks. Just let water pass under bridge.
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by mbadinujiu(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2014
maku is calling for councillation of the ellection and Mark Neto is inaugurating a reconciliatory committee. This emplies that Maku should accept the out of the result. shikina
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by ukemeramat(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
lalasticlala:

A former Minister of Information, Labaran Maku, has called on the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, leadership to cancel the governorship primary election in Nasarawa State due to alleged irregularities.

Mr. Maku’s call was contained in a statement issued in Abuja on Tuesday by the Director of Publicity, Maku Campaign Organisation, Zakari Edege.

“The PDP in Nasarawa state had written to the headquarters on Nov. 28, to protest against the sudden change of delegates’ lists from Keana, Obi, Lafia, Akwanga, and Nasarawa Eggon local governments,” he said.

“The Chairman of the Electoral Panel, Sen. Adolphus Wabara, following the protest, insisted that he had instructions from the national secretariat to use the altered delegates list for the primaries.”

Mr. Maku said he “wondered why there were separate delegates lists for the conduct of State and National Assembly primaries and the governorship primary’’.
He also alleged that the conduct of the primary election did not conform to the established guidelines as the number of ballot papers exceeded the number of delegates in Nasarawa state.

Mr. Maku complained that threat and coercion were used to prevent delegates from freely expressing their choice adding that voting commenced late and went into the night thereby exposing delegates to danger.

“It is on this premise that I urge you most respectfully to use your good and exalted office to intervene by cancelling the gubernatorial primary election held in Nasarawa state,” Mr. Maku said. “I also urge you to conduct another primary election so as to ensure that a free and fair election is conducted in the state,”

Maku denies leaving PDP

Mr. Maku also denied reports that he was leaving the PDP, saying he would work for the success of the party at all levels.
Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES on phone, Mr. Maku’s campaign secretary, Kasimu Bakyano, said his principal remains a bona fide member of PDP and has never contemplated leaving the party.

Mr. Maku came second in the state PDP gubernatorial primaries with 160 votes while Yusuf Agabi polled 214 votes to emerge winner and defeated Mr. Maku and six other aspirants including the former governor Aliyu Akwe Doma, who scored 129 votes.

Mr. Bakyano said Mr. Maku would not leave the party just because of complains arising from the party primaries.

Mr. Bakyano said Mr. Maku’s letter of complaint to the party in the state over the concluded gubernatorial primaries in the state does not mean he intends to leave the party.

“Grievances is different from defection, because he forwarded a letter of complaint over the conduct of the primaries doesn’t mean he has left the party,” he said.

“We have one or two fundamental issues over the conduct of the primaries which we want the party to address it.”

When contacted the state publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mark Neto, said he was yet to see the letter of complaint but added that the party will inaugurate a reconciliatory committee on Wednesday.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173387-maku-calls-cancellation-nasarawa-pdp-gubernatorial-primary-election.html

foolish man!!! because it didn't favour you abi undecided undecided Jona go dey dance shokky by now because one incompetency has been removed from his cabinet. grin grin grin grin
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Hello, darlings. Don't you have something susbatantial to say.....or are you just happy to be friends with each other?
Ehmmm...bt datz none of ma biznez undecided
Re: Maku Calls For Cancellation Of Nasarawa PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election by osholuamhe: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
The same fate that befell his oga, Dora (of blessed memories). I wish they could learn to be satisfied after an office, like Gen. Yakubu Gowon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Becomes Laughing Stock On Twitter, See Why. [photos] / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.