Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) (58093 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Equado(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Verily verily I tell you...the day I do this unto any woman...let that day be my last

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Mprex(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
For your pincode grin
angry
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Equado(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
farano:
Wow my ex dey prostrate sef
no wonder he's but an 'ex'

4 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by adanduka: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
EGO- THE DESTROYER OF MANY RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES.
A woman or man should be able to do this. It shows you can do anything to make your relationship work.
I only hope the man in the picture isn't pretending.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by adanduka: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
Verily verily I tell you...the day I do this unto any woman...let that day be my last

Some people shall die by their words; yet others shall live by theirs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Xpath(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2014
undecided this is unbecoming of a man some tin must b wrong some where
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by 100Cents: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
I was wowed when i saw this on Facebook shocked......

What is this ?

Must you create a thread ?
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by 100Cents: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
in public, is a big deal cry

Which public ?

For them backyard ?

Is he in his period ?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by AriDsexy(f): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
benromeo39:
when I have not gone mad. I can only kneel and apologize if she's on her knees crying or I'm kneeling towards her on the edge of the bed.

Say I come kneel down for the purpose of forgiveness, I never mad reach that stage.

Na una dey hide do am pass o tongue
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

angry
ggrin:
angry
Wetin I do these girls this morning grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

Na una dey hide do am pass o tongue
lol, my ego is larger than the world.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by CuppyCakie: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
LOLS
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by paulshakur: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
All guys can do this if the situation warrants.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
just here to laugh
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by mmaichel: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
i can but i wont

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Cwaya(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by arvinsloane(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
That one na small na.... I can even lie on the floor.... That's if I wanna prove a point o
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Not a Big deal undecided

Doesn't move my bank account undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by justmag(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
MzNelly:
What's the big deal in kneeling down? undecided

if I ain't praying to God or proposing to the girl i eanna spend the reat of my life with then it's a big deal!! angry
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by justmag(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
farano:

smh!!! So you are one of em angry
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Olutola88(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol naah I'd forever disrespect the chap
I'll keep saying it, ladies that are really sought-after mostly have a thing for guys that have very high esteem. I prefer to be called egotistical to being seen as the desperate lover

Nevertheless, I could find myself in that kinda situation when I'm so remorseful about something I've done to hurt a lover that I truly cherish and adore.

For now, I don't have any lover that worth it. So, it CAN'T happen!

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Abellivinus(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
I killed one of her family? God forbid,most of those who that are ugly.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by papadjaji: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is y u should respect your "biabia" and avoid doing things that will put u in such a position.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by justmag(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
tonybosses:

Even if I killed her father. I no sabi kneel down

lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
A normal guy wouldn't jst kneel b4 a lady without a reason......
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by passionate88: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Lol naah I'd forever disrespect the chap
Aperfect example why guys should never ever beg any girl.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by cannonnier(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
I was wowed when i saw this on Facebook shocked......

It's madness,

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by bebe2(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
farano:

Ahhhhh

And he is now an ex?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by kadery(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
The maga don Bleep n hin no get money to pay ...haaaaaa
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Mintayo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
I can't even kneel try to propose to a lady sef.

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by kadery(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmmmm hmmmm naso naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.