Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) (58099 Views)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by naijaboiy: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
wildikeman:
doesn't move ur bank account abi... U must have cheated on ur Gf! Tell her and and run to the public and knell down na...
Pardon
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olutola88:
In this life, we have
1. Right things done by right people = Right thing

2. Right things done by wrong people = Right thing

3.Right things done by wrong people = wrong thing

4. Wrong things done by wrong people = wrong thing

5. Wrong thing done by right people = wrong thing

6. Wrong things done by right people = right thing

What we have been discussing falls in the 6th category. A degrading step(wrong thing) taken by an individual with very high esteem(right person). Instead of people to see it as a ridiculing act, they tend to be so astonished and fascinated. They be like wow! Did he just do this to please me? OMG! I'm flattered.

On the other hand, if the dude is just a mediocre( maybe d babe has been managing him sef). Babe be like: imagine he's even dragging his knees on the floor. Tofiakwa! I want a man that can control me, a man that is firm and not this type I'll be bossing around.

Dudes with high self-esteem rock *winks*

Should I still expatiate?

Well lol I don't agree. I don't think the kind of person you are should tell if your actions are right or wrong. That's a bit unfair.Especially number 3. Actually lol define a 'Wrong person'.

Lol even high esteem people which I'm guessing you consider 'right person' shouldn't be allowed do wrong things. I'd honestly consider a man kneeling to beg a woman wrong. And even if Obama did it shocked I'd lose a lot of respect for him.

Like honestly what's significance of the kneeling? Kneeling doesn't show me you're remorseful even if you are an high esteem person. Like its not some child's play. You're a grown man.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Crossbelt(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahaha those kind of things still exist on this our generation?
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by adedayourt(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
farano:
Wow my ex dey prostrate sef

Wat type of vegetable did u cook fr him?
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by wildikeman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
The girl suppose tell the guy to bend down so she can walk over him and shout Pussay power!
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Raypawer(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
even @ proposal, must I kneel? mtchew, nothing can make me kneel for a woman whatsoever! angry angry

AJ01:
seriously can only do dat when I want to propose to my fiancee' ....on a hook up babe..I can't no matter d gravity of my offence
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by balogundayo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Hahaha Amed picture don go viral, that girl nancy I later lash the girl ooo, I sabi them wella.

shocked shocked[i]you can lie!!!! your name is linus.[/i] tongue tongue
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by adedayourt(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
decode55:
for these gold-digging, never-grateful, disrespectul Nigerian females, [size=25pt] NEVER! [/size] undecided undecided

Bros take am easy ooo

Somtin been dey tell me sey dey don play u Maga wella
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by tonybosses: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ashyrule:

i'd rather pet her like a lady wanted and frm there str8 to the b-e-d and wrap it all up instead of kneeling down.

Gbam!! U re truly d son of ur fada
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by tonybosses: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
francccccy:
. in dat case,pomposity na D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worri Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊.Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ reaLly need special prayers..better still,uve nt fallen in luv..

Madam... there is a saying dt, "na part of d fun dts why lion no dy chop dead meat"

I am in a crious relationship ryt nw..bt kneelin?? No madam.

Nd plz dnt try connecting kneeling down wt love.....
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
chisco82:

Onye ojoo!!!
Haahaha!
Onye Eze bu Onye Eze. I greetyou sir grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by AJ01(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Raypawer:
even @ proposal, must I kneel? mtchew, nothing can make me kneel for a woman whatsoever! angry angry

on one knee wnt bite na.. Bt on both NEVER
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Olutola88(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well lol I don't agree. I don't think the kind of person you are should tell if your actions are right or wrong. That's a bit unfair.Especially number 3. Actually lol define a 'Wrong person'.

Lol even high esteem people which I'm guessing you consider 'right person' shouldn't be allowed do wrong things. I'd honestly consider a man kneeling to beg a woman wrong. And even if Obama did it shocked I'd lose a lot of respect for him.

Like honestly what's significance of the kneeling? Kneeling doesn't show me you're remorseful even if you are an high esteem person. Like its not some child's play. You're a grown man.
lol! You are such a stubborn lady
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olutola88:
lol! You are such a stubborn lady

Haha I'm sorry. I try not to be...

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by shegsrules(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ask ur mum if this is ideal, if she says fine then I think u got the answer.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by luvlife007: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
na congo wey dey hungry am make am dey misbehave.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Wakolord(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
After the girl done chop your money you never collect and you come offend am, Wating man go do? Na to beg na.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Mrwhalex(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
litetias:

Traitor! Vamp! Snitch!
Only if the world is fair wink
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Phantom727(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmm I only kneel when requesting for lipsrsealed. The cat below will explain better grin grin grin
rotfl. . . what!! grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
Onye Eze bu Onye Eze. I greetyou sir grin grin grin
Nnam onye olu, udo diri gi oo.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Feldspar(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Hahaha Amed picture don go viral, that girl nancy I later lash the girl ooo, I sabi them wella.
chekasforchekas:
chekasforchekas:
lol you are kidding right?
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Oilandgas1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lol exactly what I did those days when Zarah my sex mate told me dt she is no long interested on my DickkKkkkkk
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by davidugotex(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Doing that is like sucking a woman's pusssy, and those are things I will never do in my entire life.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by kaylegal(m): 12:00am On Dec 18, 2014
E don chop vegetable ( oti jefo)
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Adeiza4real(m): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2014
Oboy! U Go Fear Love Na, NONSENSE
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 2:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Phantom727:
rotfl. . . what!! grin
The fruit of life grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by KingTom(m): 2:50am On Dec 18, 2014
chisco82:

Nnam onye olu, udo diri gi oo.
grin grin Ele nwuye m Mprex? grin
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Bifwoli: 2:59am On Dec 18, 2014
I'd NEVER NEVER do that coz marriage just ends up being a 3 ring circus- engagement ring,wedding ring and suffering.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by chekasforchekas: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Feldspar:
[color=#770077][/color] lol you are kidding right?
wish I am.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by chekasforchekas: 3:48am On Dec 18, 2014
balogundayo:

shocked shocked[i]you can lie!!!! your name is linus.[/i] tongue tongue
Am too big to lie, lol hope it's a joke, because the guy is my closest friend that I even saw yesterday.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Weah96: 5:07am On Dec 18, 2014
When you're caught with your hand in the cookie jar, you must assume that position or make up a revolutionary lie on the spot. I've been there, and I'm not a good liar.
Re: Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 18, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin Ele nwuye m Mprex? grin
Chei, Jehovah lekwam! Ole mgbe m bidokwara wuru onye nlekota anya nwunye gi biko?
Anaghim akponu nwunye mmadu.
Mprex biko, igbapuru na be di gi,
Igwakwaghim na inugo di?
Biko di gi KingTom na acho gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.