Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! (2603 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Sarcastic Words You Should Never Use On Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
SARCASTIC means Saying What You Really Do Not Mean.

Based on their personality (round), you can't really figure out what she is thinking at any point in time.

She communicates in coded language and expects you to encrypt or decode.

Ladies are very good at keeping you guessing what their next plot will be...Na why dem like suspense and surprises!

I have been able to draw out SEVEN statements ladies say that they really do not mean or truly want wink

1. Please, Leave Me Alone Okay.

Haha! And she still sidon there? The guy go kuma reply, Okay Ma and continue...

Girls who really don't want it not only puts down your hand and say "stop" but also stands up and walk out.

Difficult right?

2. The Last Thing I Need Right Now Is A Guy In My Life When Her DP Reads "I'm Kinda Bored"

Of course, a pet, doll or girl friends isn't what she needs na!

That kind of decision usually don't last.

3. I'll Pray About It.

Lol! You ask a Christian sister out and she replies you that... Story Time!

She never watch telemundo finish o, na to pray for you wey never buy car! Taa!

Ladies, una dey pray about it? loool!

4. You Didn't Have To Do That... (tiny voice)

Translator: Oh boy, You really have to do that oo!

She keeps stylishly announcing to you how broke she is and can't even "pay attention". As a man, you send her 5k, and #750 airtime, after 20 minutes she calls you and says, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT" Comot dia!

No do am now, she go call you, Insensitive Insect! Girls sha!

5. ...Luv you...

She sends you a text and ends it "...luv you".
If you go allow you adrenaline deceive say the time to "strike" don reach, OYO lo wa!

It's her way of saying "Thanks for being in my friendzone list!"

You better see it that way!

Did she type, "I love You"? NOT "u" oo.

"...luv you" could mean "God loves you" to her, so be sure!

6. I need a God- fearing man.

This age long lie is still being employed among Single Ladies of these days.

Even Runs girl will tell you, "I want a Godfearing man" lol

I went to do research in Saudi Arabia to decode that sentence... It means:

I want a man,

a. whose pocket and ATM respects me.
b. who doesn't hit me.
c. who listen while I yell and shout.
d. who pampers me like my father did
e. who doesn't have interest in any other woman EXCEPT me. hmm

E.g He may be a social smoker/drinker, I'll change him with time...

7. Please, I want it now>>>

Especially make e no be the sexually-inclined ones... you get abi?

A beg, guy, ask her again o! Infact, slap her to open her eyes and echo it again!
Even tell her to sign sef...

Some, after the act, them go start misbehaving and perhaps insulting!

My friend then used to have one, she will ask for it and after intimacy, she will remove the louvres and wants to kill herself... (real life story).
Almost all the time, they leave angrily and embittered for WHAT THEY SARCASTICALLY ASKED FOR!

GUY, you must be able to decipher when a lady is really SERIOUS and when she is just being Sarcastic.

I believe this piece will help us a little bit!

You can add yours jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by farano(f): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
8. I'm single but not searching

2 Likes

Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:

My friend then used to have one, she will ask for it and after intimacy, she will remove the louvers and wants to kill herself... (real life story).

OMG! I just spilled my Pina Colada, too funny men.
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:

Haha! Farano! The walls have ears oo! Are you trying to reveal something?
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
UchihaMadara:

OMG! I just spilled my Pina Colada, too funny men.

I laff like you when him tell me, by then things don begin go gaga
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op you're verrrrrrry funny!

So u want me to abandon my 4500page physics book and read this lengthy topic of yours that won't add $hit to my life?

I love your dp farano
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by vizkiz: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
no be you i carry come girl, but na you i carry go, i carry go na na oh ehn...
No be you i dey check on oh... But na you i wanna know baby o ehn oh ehn...

Baby sweet, baby nice...baby tulilulilu odikwa tight tongue
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
jboy73:
Op you're verrrrrrry funny!

So u want me to abandon my 4500page physics book and read this lengthy topic of yours that won't add $hit to my life?

I love your dp farano

Please, read your 4500 page physics text book and come join the working class members... OK?
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:

I laff like you when him tell me, by then things don begin go gaga

As in eh, full gaga mode activated.

That kind thing, the guys suppose rush go bring priest, make in perform full exorcism!
vizkiz:
no be you i carry come girl, but na you i carry go, i carry go na na oh ehn...
No be you i dey check on oh... But na you i wanna know baby o ehn oh ehn...

Baby sweet, baby nice...baby tulilulilu odikwa tight tongue

Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
UchihaMadara:

As in eh, full gaga mode activated.

That kind thing, the guys suppose rush go bring priest, make in perform full exorcism!

My bro. make we nor derail... you're right, we needed a priest!
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:

Please, read your 4500 page physics text book and come join the working class members... OK?

Yes Sir.

grin
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by vizkiz: 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
emusmith:

ssshhhhh....don't disturb angry
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
vizkiz:

ssshhhhh....don't disturb angry

Na to go BAN dey hungry you so...
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:
Comment scarce for this thread like cocaine.

Op take anus u hear.

When you become like me, you will stop posting thread and expecting comments from people to make you feel good...

All I need is Put Up An Enlightening Thread... 5 or 3000 people comment doesn't make me any happier... smiley

Gdmng

1 Like

Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by wedemboiz(m): 12:05am On Dec 17, 2014
farano:
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

When you become like me, you will stop posting thread and expecting comments from people to make you feel good...

All I need is Put Up An Enlightening Thread... 5 or 3000 people comment doesn't make me any happier... smiley

Gdmng

Don't take things too serious boo.
I was only trying to be funny.
No doubt you invested huge amount of time in creating this lengthy topic.

But still, I don't think this thread will add any value to peoples lives.

Anyways..... Interesting topic.
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by major466(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Funny. cheesy
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:

Hm
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:

Forgive me sha...#grins# Melancholics are a set of people who likes to be understood because of their Perfectionist Natu®€.

They like you to understand why...lol

Most lengthy articles on NL are written by Melancholics...Quote Me!

I'm working on myself sha

As for how enlightening it is...I know, I don't need your contributions on that, lol. I know what "good" is and this is one close to it...#smiles#
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Mprex(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Ok. Weyaf heartongue
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:
Ok. Weyaf heartongue

Lol! Nice pic
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Mprex(f): 7:06am On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

Lol! Nice pic
tanchu
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

tanchu

Tanchu? Food dey your mouth wey u no fit pronounce am wel?
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Mprex(f): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

Tanchu? Food dey your mouth wey u no fit pronounce am wel?
no. Chewing sticktongue
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Wrong
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Mprex:

no. Chewing sticktongue

Gush!
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
So true
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
So true

smiley I like honest ladies... Nice one Stephanie! wink
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2014
badoolee:
Wrong

Be sincere joor!
Re: Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very funny...

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!!!! Two Of My Female Friends Has Threatened To B Raping Me Everyday. / Introvert Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland. Who Do U Think Is? / See This annoying Conversation Between Mother And Daughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.