Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Lone Ranger. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Lone Ranger. (636 Views)

Lone Watcher. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Funke. I'm so sorry to tell you that you don't have a shot at being a poet embarassed

You're already a poet. cheesy
Your lines are awesome. The last poem especially.
You just need to work on your punctuation. You're ending every line with a comma even when a period is needed or no mark at all.

To punctuate poetry correctly, just imagine you're writing prose. Punctuate it as you'd punctate your prose work. You're good to go. This is free verse!
Nice of you.

As for your title, there's nothing wrong with it. I only suggested a title format because many people could find it hard coming up with a title.

Cheers cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Wow! But it seems like you get the insiparation more when you're sad.

Ayamlaykorn
Re: The Lone Ranger. by adebayour26: 5:31am On Dec 17, 2014
It's a good write-up. I just hope you will concentrate your mind one day and make yourself happy even if it is just once.

Everyone has his/her own challenges, in fact, there are people that have more problems and challenges like you do but they are still coping with LIFE.

Life is more Beautiful than that. It's a good write-up. I just hope you will concentrate your mind one day and make yourself happy even if it is just once.

Everyone has his/her own challenges, in fact, there are people that have more problems and challenges like you do but they are still coping with LIFE.

Life is more Beautiful than that. It's a good write-up. I just hope you will concentrate your mind one day and make yourself happy even if it is just once.

Life is more Beautiful than that.

Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: The Lone Ranger. by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Plsss I Need Review On This / A Dirge ( Memorial) / The Travail Of A Junior In Www.css-lagos.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.