Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now (30804 Views)

Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 8 Signs You Are A WOMAN Now. / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by tosyne2much(m): 1:54am On Dec 17, 2014
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, she rather keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

3. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

4. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

5. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or no impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

6. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

7.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

8. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people regardless of her class and she's not brainwashed by the shakara associated with university education, beauty, fashion and her father's wealth. However, she doesn't feel pompous or behaves like a donkey cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and that she's from a wealthy home, therefore, a man has to treat her like the Queen of England

9. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and little deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
You don't need to have a million b4 you can show to a guy that you are not a slave to money. A man will always ride and enslave you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus

78 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by chimerase2: 2:13am On Dec 17, 2014
11. Wearing of ur booos pant grin

Goodnight no need quote me I dn sleep grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Zakkyoz: 3:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Nigeria girl will ever pretend they hate sex. i believe onila of nairaland who enjoys advertising her imaginary and pseudo-virginity needs to check this list.

13 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
This is a counter thread created by emusmith

I grew up with the mentality that age doesnt define maturity. Below are the signs that you are now evolving into a WOMAN of VIRTUE

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now

1. You Stop Pretending You Hate Sex
A matured lady doesn't pretend she hates sex 'cause she knows she will be regarded as an hypocrite. Even if she doesn't like it, rather she keeps shut or she even talks about it instead of squeezing her face as if she just took yoyo bitters at the mention of sex just as some girls do

2. You Stop Keeping Magas
You are now evolving into a woman the moment you realize the idea of keeping corresponding magas doesn't dignify you. You need to have the mentality that a lady also has to hustle to meet ends need and pull your resources together in order to make your man's dream
come true

3. No King Rules Forever
A woman has it at the back of her mind that no king rules forever, therefore, she utilizes any opportunity rather than screening men like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition.. It's funny some ladies lack foresight, therefore, they feel they will remain on top of the game forever.

4. You Stop Changing Boyfriends Like Bathroom Slippers
A woman is more concerned about her dating record rather than those who take pleasure in promiscuity because they feel their past has little or not impact on their future, therefore, they treat men harshly cos they believe they've got many of them at the snip of their fingers

5. You Appreciate Little Things
Little things trip we guys. It's not until a man empties his bank account for you before you show mind of appreciation. When a dude sends you ordinary N100 recharge card, appreciate it and show to him that money is not plucked from trees

6.The Dignity Of A Lady Does Not Only Lie In Her Kitty-Cat
A mature lady possesses basic qualities why immature ladies place so much emphasis on virginity (for those who still have it). A woman Possess basic qualities that will make a man see beyond her kitty-cat or bosoms

7. Swallow Your Pride
A woman humbles herself before people and doesn't feel pompous cos her parents has made her realize how beautiful she is and also made understand that she's from a wealthy home and that a man has to treat her like the queen of England

8. You Are Not Easily Moved
It takes the grace of God for a lady not to be moved by a motor car or fall for sugar-coated dudes. Many ladies quickly make up their mind at the sight of motor car and deceit. A woman is patient, not gullible and looks beyond the motor car of a man

9. A Matured Lady Does Not Advertise Her Virginity
When a woman still has her virginity, hardly would you even know rather than those who will advertise and show to their friends that they are so determined and disciplined

10. Your World Does Not Revolve Around Money
A man will always ride on you when your world revolves around money. A matured lady sees a man's money as bonus. There's no man on the surface of this earth who wouldn't respect a woman who shows to him that his money is just a bonus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Thumbs Up, T-Boy!
This is superb!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Mprex(f): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Cool write up
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by safarigirl(f): 6:59am On Dec 17, 2014
This thread is FP-bound, so lemme drop my 3 kobo here. *clears throat* OP, your head dey there. These your points na waya. Another point I'd like to add is that a woman doesn't make her body the focal point of her entire being. She learns that you can still look sexy in decent clothes, she doesn't walk around half-na/ked. Also, a woman is self-assured, she doesn't feel the need to seek approval from any man as far as her physical or mental attributes go. She's comfortable in her own skin. Knows who she is and won't let one scrobo boy determine who she should be. *unclears throat* oya make una dey vanu dey go. Hembelembe!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by lilmax(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2014
(11) you stop having fish brain

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by safarigirl(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Nigeria girl will ever pretend they hate sex. i believe onila of nairaland who enjoys advertising her imaginary and pseudo-virginity needs to check this list.
lol, I no dey pretend, if you want to talk bout sex or sexuality, I'm willing to engage you. I find sex discussions amusing.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by AJ01(m): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2014
BaBa u don come again....so on point....11)she is hardworking and independent.. Adding value not being a liability.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
lilmax:
(11) you stop having fish brain
lol. That kain brain wey go make you think say if all your friends get boyfriend, you sef must get and if dem dey kpansh, you must follow kpansh. That brain don deal with girls for this world cuz when you carry belle, dem no go follow you carry belle grin

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by lilmax(m): 7:22am On Dec 17, 2014
safarigirl:
lol. That kain brain wey go make you think say if all your friends get boyfriend, you sef must get and if dem dey kpansh, you must follow kpansh. That brain don deal with girls for this world cuz when you carry belle, dem no go follow you carry belle grin
grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Cool list, i've learn few things tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=emusmith post=28949781][/quote]
you be learner? Must you quote the whole post? Na wa to you o
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

you be learner? Must you quote the whole post? Na wa to you o

If you had looked very well before talking, you would have noticed I have modified it!
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by okotv(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
a counter thread

well over to you the ladies, do you agree

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm...so educative. I do one or two of them sha.
From today,I solemnly pledge to stop doing them. So help me God,Amin.

Nice on Tosyne...so proud of you husby.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

If you had looked very well before talking, you would have noticed I have modified it!
ok
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Quatermaine: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

undecided. Can you kindly modify and erase my name? Thank u.
Btw,who are u?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by vizkiz: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
12. you become a woman the day you stop asking for money/Air time from men... undecided

13.You become a woman The day you stop taking selfies with your lips ported like someone who has a running nose angry

14. You become a woman the day you stop spending 85% of your time on social networks uploading pictures..

17 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
My brother, someone said: Don't date an undergraduate.

Date a working class lady! Now, I get it.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
No.5 is so common...

It's a pity!
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Exjoker(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Nna there are no women on nairaland - if these sign should be the only criteria for judging that...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by chibwike(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
safarigirl:
This thread is FP-bound, so lemme drop my 3 kobo here. *clears throat* OP, your head dey there. These your points na waya. Another point I'd like to add is that a woman doesn't make her body the focal point of her entire being. She learns that you can still look sexy in decent clothes, she doesn't walk around half-na/ked. Also, a woman is self-assured, she doesn't feel the need to seek approval from any man as far as her physical or mental attributes go. She's comfortable in her own skin. Knows who she is and won't let one scrobo boy determine who she should be. *unclears throat* oya make una dey vanu dey go. Hembelembe!
you do watch that program?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Quatermaine: 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

undecided. Can you kindly modify and erase my name? Thank u.
Btw,who are u?

I'll do that shortly..

How are you doing?, what about my friend, your big sis, Steph?..
About the part where I'll have to reveal my identity, don't expect it, it's not coming. You'll have to find out by yourself, and if you can't, you'll just have to wait till I see you in school..

Greet my beloved Stephanie for me.. Your DP is nice.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Quatermaine:

I'll do that shortly..

How are you doing?, what about my friend, your big sis, Steph?..
About the part where I'll have to reveal my identity, don't expect it, it's not coming. You'll have to find out by yourself, and if you can't, you'll just have to wait till I see you in school..

Greet my beloved Stephanie for me.. Your DP is nice.
hmmmm...biko,pm me.
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Quatermaine: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

hmmmm...biko,pm me.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by clevvermind(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
okotv:
a counter thread

well over to you the ladies, do you agree
how many ladies have the brain to do that?
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Quatermaine: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

hey! angry

Done angry
Re: 10 Signs You Are A Woman Now by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.