Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies (28928 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by etomama(f): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
ZUBY77:
Silly woman. She should have been killed if she survived.

This is my first time to say this on this forum but I cnt help it. YOU ARE A FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by wgDONALD: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Some people here have no human feeling........RIP to d deceased.

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by tiwiex(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Can you settle a homicide case out of court?
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by onasa28(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know how people talk... The driver passed her destination... If na u... What are u going to do? And u told the driver to stop and he refused... Na wating u go do for that situation?
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by adbokus(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
One does not have to meet some individuals here in person to know they are savages! A woman was said to have been 'killed' and all some 'gods' here who are in the biz of 'creating' humans can spew is fatuousness which points to their abject state of mind! Ordinarily, this news should spark endless outrage&outcry but we live in a society where sensibilities have not only become numb, the capacity for empathy has been equally eroded. A society where we expect change to fall from heaven like Manna without any intention to change.
It's not surprising then that these many bizarre occurrences befall our nation because infact very many are neither human nor anything human and an animal cannot enjoy nature's special preparation for those it views to be humans!!!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by circlet(f): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2014
UFO in action...... hummmm
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by ZUBY77(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
ECSpee:
What is this one saying?

What I am saying is that she has no business jumping out of a speeding vehicle. No matter what the reasons were.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2014
ZUBY77:
Silly woman. She should have been killed if she survived.

stupidity is a disease, cure yours now.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by vitality22(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
etomama:

This is my first time to say this on this forum but I cnt help it. YOU ARE A FOOL
A very big fool at that. Its unfortunate people don't have consience

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by eshope(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Two things are involved,may b no b/stop were she ask d driver to stop or she forgot her b/stop but in any case she's wrong by jumping out from d bus,above all we give glory to God.

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Sierraloaded:

http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13094257-few-weeks-to-wedding-young-lady-jumps-down-from-speeding-vehicle-and-dies

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/woman-jumps-from-vehicle-dies-weeks-to-wedding/

Why would anyone jump down from a speeding vehicle.

She was not in any apparent danger. Even in a one-chance situation you can still manage to escape if your are still conscious of yourself kee!!
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
ONYX5:
so you have to carry your stupidity to nairaland this morning

you miss road?
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by fpeter(f): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
Na her own palaver. sad Where was she rushing to?

you're so evil!!!

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by angelsing(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
Has it gotten to this?, human lives means nothing to u?..please have some sympathy, if its ur relative wud u have said this?..Someone even liked ur post. I weep for this country

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by kevinkod(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Emmalot121:
if u dont hav something reasonable to say must u say something at all. She was somebody wife to be, some1 daughter or perhaps, bread winner to some and here u are saying rubish. Nawa oo! social media has turned many to unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by kingthreat(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Very very avoidable demise
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by richestjozy(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Emmalot121:

She could have felt she was being kidnapped.... So sad...
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by 100Cents: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Emmalot121:

Is that what you would say if you were.the bus driver or she was your sister ?

Heartless Lagosians..

1 Like

Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Glomoni: 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Must u comment wn u know u've got no brain in ur skull
Fash20:
She committed sucide
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Fash20: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Glomoni:
Must u comment wn u know u've got no brain in ur skull
What's that suppose to mean
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by sirfelixduke: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Double Wahala for dead body n d owner of dead body
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by linearity: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
timpaker:
Settling out of court is one thing that baffles me with some Nigerians...How do lawyers survive?
Charge and bail.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
shaboti:
Why dint the bus driver stop when he was asked to?
She probably thought she was going to be kidnapped. Avoidable death

RIP
May be there was no bus stop in that vicinity.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hunmm....if u check the story line....it was not really the driver fault....its just dat.....the evil doers uses the driver as instrument......so sad!!! The evil sprit enter inside the girl and push her to jump frm the moving bus.
RIP
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by nodictatorship: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
That's not right ooo,,,especially with the rate of kidnapping these days,who knows if she was scared that she was in the wrong bus...May her sould R.I.P God knwos best..

Later some naija peeps will be like ppl from abroad too dey form when dey are in naija,if this were to be in some developed countries,she wouldn't have die cos the bus will definately stop at their bus stops without the passenger asking the driver to do so..

Emmalot121:
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by kccarew(f): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Its not her fault oo, she must have thought she had entered one chance, haaa, all these public buses na wa ooo, these ones should be used as scape goat for other bus drivers and conductors to start behaving
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by SenatorJames(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
pekelepekele:
God please save your children , what made her jumped out of a speeding vehicle?. A lady not a man for that matter.., I am seeing that as some voodoo spells .
May her soul rest in peace.
I'm thinking the voodoo spells cannot be from Benue, or can the spell work from a far distance more than 50km? In other word, God knows better.

R.I.P to the departed soul.
Re: Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies by internetpo(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Emmalot121:

Have some respect for the dead and those grieving. Dont say a word if you know it will only bring more pain and make you seem heartless.
Did you read the story? Driver passed her bus stop. She panicked. Could be that she thought she was in one chance, was running late, etc. There are a million reasons why she panicked.

have some respect pls.

May her should rest in peace and give here people, particularly her fiance gratitute to bear the lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / Lawyers Advise Women To Drop Maiden Name After Marriage / Personality: Meet Dele Giwa's First Daughter, Funmilayo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.