Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? (2641 Views)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 17, 2014
You are invited for an interview and test on 18 at SABMILLER. Who else got this message and what are to be expected in the test and interview? Pls, share your ideas.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
what did you applied for? it depends on your field, besides which location are you to write the test and interview?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by elsevier(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
which location? am yet to receive test invite from Onitsha plant as brewing operator
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
when did you applied for the onitsha plant?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
Any news about porthacourt plant invite?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Any news about porthacourt plant invite? Still waiting.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
obitex83:
what did you applied for? it depends on your field, besides which location are you to write the test and interview?

Brewing process artisan. Onitsha
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
obitex83:
when did you applied for the onitsha plant?

Last 2 months
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pls, any information about the likely questions or format?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2014
ProffT01:
Pls, any information about the likely questions or format?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2014
How did it go with the interview and test? Please let me know
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:
How did it go with the interview and test? Please let me know

It was fine, I didn't scale through.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
what went wrong? was the questions too difficult? please let us know.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
My fault, I didn't prepare. I applied for SSS this year, was called for aptitude test. I spent the whole week reading Gmat, current affairs, maths and english. Around 4:30pm the exam started we were served about 23 pages of question papers, carrying 80 questions comprising of Critical reasoning, logical thinking, maths, and 5 comprehensive passages all to be answered under 1hr. I wrote the exams and made up my mind not to prepare for nigerian aptitude tests. I'm not happy because, the questions would have being a work over if I had revised my engineering calculations.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
ProffT01:

It was fine, I didn't scale through.

Sorry about that, what type of questions were asked at the test? GMAT? Or was just an interview? How did you know that you did not scale through? Please let me know because am expecting to be called soon for yeast process operator... Thanks
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
MusaIbrahim1:

Sorry about that, what type of questions were asked at the test? GMAT? Or was just an interview? How did you know that you did not scale through? Please let me know because am expecting to be called soon for yeast process operator... Thanks

Study about yeast. The result was out after the test as successful candidate moved on for interview
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
ProffT01:

Study about yeast. The result was out after the test as successful candidate moved on for interview

Thanks once again
Re: Who Else Got The Invite For An Interview And Test At SABMILLER? by obitex83: 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
sorry my man, keep trying untill u make it. Do u mean the questions was basically about you applied or an Enginering questions?

(1) (Reply)

Cardinal Stone Graduate Trainee Program / What To Wear To An Interview – For Women / Ongoing Recruitment At JAGAL Group - Several Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.