Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48569 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
bemagnify:
the external monitor remain blank.....no signal

1.Clean and Re-sit the RAM module with the port
2. Try testing another RAM
Give me feedback
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by bemagnify: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
ok
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
my dell laptop stopped working, it isnt bringing any sign of life. The adapter light goes off whenever i plug the charger. I have tried different type of charger, it is still the same thing. Someone said it is the motherboard. Is it true? How much can I repair it
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Olamide1997:
my dell laptop stopped working, it isnt bringing any sign of life. The adapter light goes off whenever i plug the charger. I have tried different type of charger, it is still the same thing. Someone said it is the motherboard. Is it true? How much can I repair it

You mean the power pack adapter light??

Also have you tried changing the power cord from the adapter to the socket??

Also if you can open the laptop, do so, using a multimeter, set it to continuity and test the ports of the dc jack on the motherboard for continuity

Give me feedback on how it goes.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2015
gememerald:

You mean the power pack adapter light??

Also have you tried changing the power cord from the adapter to the socket??

Also if you can open the laptop, do so, using a multimeter, set it to continuity and test the ports of the dc jack on the motherboard for continuity

Give me feedback on how it goes.
Yes, i mean the light on the power pack. I can't open a system
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 19, 2015
my friend just bought a hp 15g003nia (AMD RADEON R2 GRAPHICS) laptop but d problem he's having with it is that his display adapter in device manager is displaying MICROSOFT BASIC ADAPTER instead of AMD RADEON R2 GRAPHICS and d problem is really annoying PLS HELP.....
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Olamide1997:
Yes, i mean the light on the power pack. I can't open a system

You can send it in for repairs then.
Drop your contact so I can add you.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2015
gememerald:

You can send it in for repairs then.
Drop your contact so I can add you.
. Pls, how much will it cost with the upgrade of hard disk to 250gb sata hard disk
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by michhitman(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2015
hi, ah got a laptop, acer aspire 5532....but the usb ports arent wrkn....plz wats d solution.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
Olamide1997:
. Pls, how much will it cost with the upgrade of hard disk to 250gb sata hard disk

Drop your contacts so I'll add you and we'll discuss fully on whatsapp.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
gememerald:

Drop your contacts so I'll add you and we'll discuss fully on whatsapp.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Olamide1997 post=30876247][/quote]

Sorry, I Don't want to drop my contact here. Drop yours and you can edit it immediately I'm through.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ganex: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
add me need some info
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
ganex:
add me need some info

I've added you, you can remove your number.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by deolu2000(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Please i format my HP620 and installed widow8,but the wiindow at interval keeps saying window not activated,i inputed the product key that i used to install, its said the key is invalid please i need hlp.thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2015
guys and engr in d building. water manage to enter my lappy any help pls. i stay at abk for nw
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Akposy(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2015
deolu2000:
Please i format my HP620 and installed widow8,but the wiindow at interval keeps saying window not activated,i inputed the product key that i used to install, its said the key is invalid please i need hlp.thanks
same here
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
My hp laptop screen has broken. More like when the ink on a phone pours on the screen. Please, I need to repair it.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
deolu2000:

Send me your email and I'll give you a software you can use to activate it.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
penquin:
guys and engr in d building. water manage to enter my lappy any help pls. i stay at abk for nw

Just open the system, you can get disassembly instructions from google.

And dry it in a warm environment, not neccesarily under the scorching sun.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
artisticallyart:
My hp laptop screen has broken. More like when the ink on a phone pours on the screen. Please, I need to repair it.

Drop your number let me add you.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akposy:

same here

Send me your mail also, so I'll send the software for activation to you.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Akposy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
gememerald:

Send me your mail also, so I'll send the software for activation to you.
pls send me d activation code....my mail is akpos.best@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by yame014: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
gememerald:
I've opened a thread before which went with the data loss on Nairaland, since then i've been busy to create another one because i know the responsibility it demands. Now i'm ready to solve your laptops, desktops e.t.c problems. Just feel free to post them here and you would be guided on how to go about it yourself. If you can't, I can help you one on one at some fee (This is actually for Lagos Residents). Thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by yame014: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
gememerald:
I've opened a thread before which went with the data loss on Nairaland, since then i've been busy to create another one because i know the responsibility it demands. Now i'm ready to solve your laptops, desktops e.t.c problems. Just feel free to post them here and you would be guided on how to go about it yourself. If you can't, I can help you one on one at some fee (This is actually for Lagos Residents). Thanks

Nice thread you have here. Please, I have a problem with my laptop it will not just come on. Initially, I thought it was my power pack but my power pack was working perfectly for my friend,s system. recently his laptop stopped working too. Please, could it be a virus? Sometimes his laptop will just come on after several days of abandonment but mine has never worked since it developed fault.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
yame014:

Nice thread you have here. Please, I have a problem with my laptop it will not just come on. Initially, I thought it was my power pack but my power pack was working perfectly for my friend,s system. recently his laptop stopped working too. Please, could it be a virus? Sometimes his laptop will just come on after several days of abandonment but mine has never worked since it developed fault.

Different things could lead to this.

Can you remember what you ran on it last before it developed this problem?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akposy:

pls send me d activation code....my mail is akpos.best@yahoo.com

Got it, would try and send you the software.

1 Like

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by yame014: 5:44am On Feb 21, 2015
gememerald:

Different things could lead to this.

Can you remember what you ran on it last before it developed this problem?

I can't remember running anything on it.what baffles me is that my friend"s laptop also developed the same problem. my mail is yame014@gmail. Can you mail me your number or pin, pls?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Bwaal(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
bro pls i need help on my mini pc havin problem with the screen the backlight wunt on it isa moduless pc pls aw much can ireplace the screen
letz talk on watapp

cc: gememerald
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by adetwin(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
penquin:

Good day can u add our WhatsApp no 07082998588 for us to send an engineer to help fix issue!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
yame014:

I can't remember running anything on it.what baffles me is that my friend"s laptop also developed the same problem. my mail is yame014@gmail. Can you mail me your number or pin, pls?

Ok. It could be the onboard power jack that is having problems.

Anyways drop your number and I would guide you on how to troubleshoot it.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bwaal:
bro pls i need help on my mini pc havin problem with the screen the backlight wunt on it isa moduless pc pls aw much can ireplace the screen
letz talk on watapp

cc: gememerald

Got it, you can remove your no.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.