Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters (18832 Views)

Omokri Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by eluquenson(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2014
This case is when the bush meat catch the hunter grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by ritux: 7:38am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.

We don't need your vote. Whether u vote or not, GEJ will still win. GEJ till 2019.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2014
trwill0412:

Next time , na page 2 you go land ...

Ah....the mark of the Sith!.....beware! wink
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by tolustx(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2014
The APC dudes are just power hungry. That's all I see in this.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Firefire(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2014
pocohantas:
But I thought Sahara... were Team APC?

Water don pass garri grin

SHR have seen the evil and have probably have a change of mind.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by peculiarabacus(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Like I do say:::::::good morning nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by oluamid(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmm. All in an effort to get people to turn against the Buhari ticket. Of course, APC won't field Tinubu as running mate. That's politics 101.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2014
ritux:

We don't need your vote. Whether u vote or not, GEJ will still win. GEJ till 2019.

You can say that to all #Nigerians as well cheesy grin cheesy grin you have the incumbent power to rig the election cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by donmalcolm21(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
He should add me as a party to the case because I ll go and tell it on the mountain and hills how he sold out to GEJ in 2011
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by errandboy(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
This is the taste of what to expect if Buhari wins the Presidential Election. Barrage of litigation and indefinite detention of critics

I have consistently warned Nairalanders that though many may recent or criticise President Jonathan for his lack of charisma, some for regional neglect, some for the so-called corruption perception index and many more.

The citizens are yawning for change and revolution but the alternative in the offing as we speak is dangerous to democracy and only offers cosmetic regime change with attendant lies.

The grounds on which General Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky. On the sanctity of life, Buhari is controlled by impulse and blind rage to the extent that he became satanic in his cruelty.

The existence of free media is in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

You made no point. Do you want to be using media for illegal acts? You don't have to fear if you use it appropriately.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Tinubu and Buhari shall weep badly next next! Say no to muhd and allah, say no to terrorist party of allah de lier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Ezyp(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Its 7:45am and I just woke up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by nuclearboy(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
SH apparently, fearlessly attacks anybody! As long as they can find "bad" news about you, be sure it will be reported whether you are PDP, APC or Nigerian!

Problem is,seems PDP has 90% bad news and that why its like always them in the eye of the storm

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by takenadoh: 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
So Sahara is bashing His own.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by VirginFinder: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
I support Tinubu's VP ambition 100%!

He'll be able to tame Buhari and eventually become president sooner or later.

Tinubu, you are a wise man. Your head dey there.

Religion doesnt matter at this time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Tinubu Media Organisation has also confirmed his interest in the Vice President slot of his party.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My Lawd!!
The presidential candidate is an old man quarter to the grave and the VP is a man of unknown age with a myriad of undisclosed brief illnesses grin
Did APC swear somewhere that we must have a corpse in Aso rock during their tenure?( let me assume they will have one)
Is this how they intend to punish the nation
Can't they bring healthy young men in their prime

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by rozayx5(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
This is the taste of what to expect if Buhari wins the Presidential Election. Barrage of litigation and indefinite detention of critics

I have consistently warned Nairalanders that though many may recent or criticise President Jonathan for his lack of charisma, some for regional neglect, some for the so-called corruption perception index and many more.

The citizens are yawning for change and revolution but the alternative in the offing as we speak is dangerous to democracy and only offers cosmetic regime change with attendant lies.

The grounds on which General Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky. On the sanctity of life, Buhari is controlled by impulse and blind rage to the extent that he became satanic in his cruelty.

The existence of free media in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

scary but true

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by rozayx5(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
oh bummer, 2 sick people trying to rule Nigeria again, yar adua comes to mind
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by emmatok(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The existence of free media in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

Another false allegations, coming from PDP mod.
If your information is correct go to court and defend it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by endy23(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Smhh,as if we don't know that they are the sponsorer of sahara
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by MrMcJay(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:

My Lawd!!
The presidential candidate is an old man quarter to the grave and the VP is a man of unknown age with a myriad of undisclosed brief illnesses grin
Did APC swear somewhere that we must have a corpse in Aso rock during this tenure?
Can't they bring healthy young men?

Don't say that. The grave doesn't swallow only the old and infirm, it also takes the young and healthy like you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
If I were Tinubu, I would place a wager with the PDP. He should offer to fly to America if the PDP would also send Mr. Kashamu. Both can fly to Chicago. Then he should bet the PDP who would return to Nigeria first. We all know the answer.

As long as I am concerned, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has right to vie for the office of the Vice President like every Nigerian. He has neither been convicted nor did he fall short of requirement. I know alot about media propaganda, the same propaganda they spew against General Muhammadu Buhari(RTD). Though my first VP choice remains Osibanjo/Fashola, whoever emerges will have my endorsement.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2014
emmatok:

Another false allegations, coming from PDP mod.
If your information is correct go to court and defend it.
Ignore that trolling mod
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:

Don't say that. The grave doesn't swallow only the old and infirm, it also takes the young and healthy like you.

I am not contesting so I ain't in the equation
Why should my president be a 73 year old man and his vice a sickly man with akpuruka birth certificate who could also be 73
Have men finished in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by vedaxcool(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The existence of free media is in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

Buhahaha grin grin this lie no make am at all at all! Did Tinubu detain anybody? No, so why the tribal morivated lie? Well when u are a jona supporter the worst is expected! In fact when jonathan instructed members of the armed forces to cease national dallies with no court order no explanation did u raise any question on gej anti constitutional actions9v no, now tinubu has followed constitutional laid down process and u accuse him of futuristic crimes? Bros na wa for u!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Ngwakwe: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
errandboy:

You made no point. Do you want to be using media for illegal acts? You don't have to fear if you use it appropriately.

Buhari made this comment "I shall tamper with the freedom of the press" on his first inaugural address as the head of State after the coup (immediately on grabbing power and assuming office) and this was exactly what he did.  And so on, and on, and on."

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Tonylyte(m): 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahaha, bush meat don catch the hunter. Just like they couldnt contain the boko haram they formed, now they cant contain sharia reporters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by kepal99(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.
. U dnt have to cover up the whole space just because u'r nt gonna vote for GEJ. Who cares if you vote afterall? That same 17yr old has a Peace award recognized by the world in her shelve, what do U have? U feel typing pages of abuses is what's gonna bring the change??[ In Patience Voice] continuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2014
Hear this APC supporter of APC. Has any of the PDP member make an attempt of legal action against saharareporters since they have been criticizing the PDP. Set of danfo drivers and thugs bringing themselves together to form a progressive. Tunubu is a disappointment with this statement.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by nigerianvenom(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Thought e-pdp warriors said Sahara report is on APC's payroll.

yes,they were.
when u stop paying the thugs u sponsor to attack others,they will one day turn against.

same is applicable to boko haram and northern oligarchies

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election / CBN Lists Benefits Of Its Digital Currency, E-naira In Financial System / The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.