Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym (2146 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Joselyn Dumas At A Gym (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by trendysturvs(f): 6:31am On Dec 17, 2014
In the hilarious video, the man has tried to recover from his treadmill fail by turning it into a set of push ups. The accident was triggered by an attractive woman with fiery red hair. It appears her figure-hugging gym gear caught the attention of the exercising man who was momentarily distracted and turned his head as she walked past him. The heavy fall made the woman stop and watch the man who quickly began doing push ups on the ground. While the location of the gym is unknown, cringe-worthy footage has become an instant hit on Youtube. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfTNYuWYRkw

More juicy stories here - http://.com/2014/12/17/video-man-falls-off-treadmill-while-checking-out-a-womans-butt-in-a-gym/

Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by mizjules(f): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Buhahahahah, lwkmd that dude is so funny, nice over up looool!
Reminds of the incident that happened to me yesterday while coming from work, some buliders up a ladder kept calling out to me n making nasty comment, in my mind I wwished for one to just fall down. Then in his next life he will. Mind his work!
Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by ROZZAYY(f): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2014
mizjules:
Buhahahahah, lwkmd that dude is so funny, nice over up looool!
Reminds of the incident that happened to me yesterday while coming from work, some buliders up a ladder kept calling out to me n making nasty comment, in my mind I wwished for one to just fall down. Then in his next life he will. Mind his work!
Don't blame dem am sure u have a very fine backside.
Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by mizjules(f): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Don't blame dem am sure u have a very fine backside.
Lool I dunno o tongue
Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2014
lmao! this is funny grin and the way he just started the push-up.haha
Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Funny. See cover up
Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by rennylaw(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
mizjules:

Lool I dunno o tongue

Your profile picture "knows" sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Falls Off Treadmill While Checking Out A Woman’s Butt In A Gym by Maxcollins042(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
The fear of the backside of a woman(Nicki minaj size o) is the begining of wisdom,very funny video.

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel - Try Loving You Ft Usher & Trey Songz / Serena Williams Takes Her Cloths Off In New Photo Shot…and Her Body Is Banging! / (photos) See What Rapper Lil Wayne Got His Daughter For Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.