Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC (1314 Views)

Wike Can’t Escape Judgment From God And Buhari, Says APC / Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. / Jonathan Will Lose Rivers Votes: 19 PDP Aspirants Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2014
THE Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress on Tuesday predicted that the immediate past Minister of State for Education, Chief Nyesom Wike, was unlikely to get up to 10 per cent of the votes to be cast during the 2015 governorship election in the state.

Describing Wike’s emergence as a governorship candidate as controversial, the state APC pointed out that 16 governorship aspirants boycotted the PDP governorship primary.

“Chief Nyesom Wike is unlikely to get up to 10 per cent of the votes to be cast during the 2015 governorship election in the state, not minding the pledges and support by Dame Patience Jonathan, the President’s wife and others.

“This is a man who is perpetually afraid of competition and who never believes in a free and fair election. Hence we are not surprised that he brazenly used his stooges and clowns in the PDP to frustrate and rig out the 16 better qualified governorship aspirants.

“For having the temerity to level a false accusation against the APC when all that we have been doing is to state the facts regarding Wike’s unreliable nature his lack of preparation for the weighty responsibility of governorship,” the state APC added.

It noted that the former minister was no match for the state APC governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, adding that Wike’s chances in the race to the Government House had been dimmed by the ‘disenfranchisement’ of 16 governorship aspirants of the PDP in the state.

According to the state APC’s statement,
“Wike is no match in any way to our credible candidate, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, a man of impeccable character with a proven record of performance.

“His chances, which were slim from the very beginning, have been further dimmed by the plot of the G16 disenfranchised governorship aspirants to fight him to a standstill.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/wike-cant-get-10-of-rivers-votes-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by mistabiola: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Saucecheesy grin
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Caseless: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
This is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Wike will lose in his own polling unit. Bayelsa is under-developed and, yet to be rescued from the deadly claws of pej and gej. Rivers people wont let that happen to them- pej/gej wont be allowed acess to the state coffer.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
SO SAID THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!!!
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by nwala85: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2014
APC maintains a beehive of white liars, contrary to their claim, Nyesom Wike has swept through in the forthcoming elections. They should stop influencing public opinions through an immoral propaganda skills.
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by mazzi: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
If am not based in rivers state,i would ave believed this rubbish a little bit,but am based here and i knw the party rivers people love and the one the don't wana hear of.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by lacasera14(m): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
hmm 10%? I doubt, maybe 3%

2 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by otokx(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
They can get 10%
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by mrvitalis(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
only a fool will vote for wike .....
....say no to mama say politics
......say no to Odili type of government .
.......say no to thugs
....say no to wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
nwala85:
APC maintains a beehive of white liars, contrary to their claim, Nyesom Wike has swept through in the forthcoming elections. They should stop influencing public opinions through an immoral propaganda skills.

But you are quite aware that 16 PDP Governorship aspirants in the state boycotted the election. Shouldnt that tell you that something is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
mazzi:
If am not based in rivers state,i would ave believed this rubbish a little bit,but am based here and i knw the party rivers people love and the one the don't wana hear of.

So which one do they love ?
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by size38: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Come 2015, wike will fail completely. He relies on GEJ, his wife and the police to win this coming election. He has failed. We will fight him from his community, rumuepirikom where he comes from to state level.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
OP! Wike will win Rivers. It will go something a little like 'Yes we can'...Amaechi like Bush left a very bad reputation that Rivers is desperate to leave.

PDP is the main party in Rives and anybody with a PDP ticket will win Rivers.

Nyesom Wike, come and save us.

PDP Rivers save us Oooooo!

GEJ till 2019!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by emiye(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
This guy wike speaks bla bla,......... He talks uncoutly, and should at best be a councillor.
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by mazzi: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Martins301:

So which one do they love ?
are u based in rivers state?
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Dejohnbull: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wike 2015 tongue
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Voice234: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am based in Port Harcourt, rumuokoro to be precise, I am not a member or die hard supporter of any political party and I believe in voting for a credible candidate. Wike as every smart person both those who his victory in the polls would and wouldn't favour will tell you, is a tout. He claims to have genuine plans for the state but as most people who are conversant with Rivers politics will tell you, he was the master mind behind the PDP's rigging of the election in Rivers. Wike is a man with questionable character and at such cannot be voted into power. Wike's possibility of receiving votes, lies in the hands of those that would benefit financially from his victory. He is just a man who hungers for power that he would use in enriching himself. SAY NO TO LACK OF CREDIBILITY, SAY NO TO WIKE.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
OP! Wike will win Rivers. It will go something a little like 'Yes we can'...Amaechi like Bush left a very bad reputation that Rivers is desperate to leave.

PDP is the main party in Rives and anybody with a PDP ticket will win Rivers.

Nyesom Wike, come and save us.

PDP Rivers save us Oooooo!

GEJ till 2019!

Bt why all the hype abt d man? I thought he had negative attributes based on reported constant confrontation with Ameachi and his relationship with d presidents wife
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Voice234:
I am based in Port Harcourt, rumuokoro to be precise, I am not a member or die hard supporter of any political party and I believe in voting for a credible candidate. Wike as every smart person both those who his victory in the polls would and wouldn't favour will tell you, is a tout. He claims to have genuine plans for the state but as most people who are conversant with Rivers politics will tell you, he was the master mind behind the PDP's rigging of the election in Rivers. Wike is a man with questionable character and at such cannot be voted into power. Wike's possibility of receiving votes, lies in the hands of those that would benefit financially from his victory. He is just a man who hungers for power that he would use in enriching himself. SAY NO TO LACK OF CREDIBILITY, SAY NO TO WIKE.

The temptation to believe you is very very strong ma brother. This Wike man looks too suspicious, just like our ex-indicted-governor Lucky Igbinedion.
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
mazzi:
are u based in rivers state?

no. .thats why am asking.
Re: Wike Can’t Get 10% Of Rivers Votes – APC by mazzi: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Martins301:

no. .thats why am asking.
ok,u are sincere and i love that.now listen,amaechi's name has turned to bad news here in rivers.people sees him as a betrayer and a sellout.PDP runs this state,u may come down and see for ursef.

(1) (Reply)

Remembrance For 25 December, 2011 Bomb Blast In Madalla (graphic picture) / 2012: “GEJ Is A Joke, Nigerians Deserve A Better Leader" - Ghanaian Professor / Photos:Nollywood Celebrities Campaign For President Jonathan In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.