Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (41024 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 7:21am On Dec 17, 2014
A new survey which shows countries with the top 8 most unfaithful wives in the world has surfaced…

In the new survey gotten from IndianTvNews, it states the top nationalities of women who are prone to being unfaithful even while being married, according to their countries. The new survey showcased how regardless of marital status, s*xual orientation, or a committed relationship, women still in the real sense tend to be unfaithful.

The new survey was conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex. A total number of 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed and the interview ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world. All in all, 50-65% of husbands and 40-55% of wives have an affair before they are 40.
Here are the top the 8 countries of most unfaithful wives according to IndianTvNews and reasons why:

1. Nigerian women
62% of Nigerian women are unfaithful. Recently Major Chitsiko, a soldier, committed a suicide after his wife cheated on him. The couple was estranged. Also in November 2011, Erelu Tola Solomon, a social elite in Lagos and Abuja, decided to ruin her 25 year marriage after having s*x with a Lagos businessman.

2. Thai women
59% of women living in Thailand admitted to cheating on their husbands. The rules seem more relaxed in Thailand than they are in the West. Many husbands even allow their wives to commit adultery.

3. British women
A UNLV article on infidelity and extramarital affairs noted that Britain have cases at a rate of 42%. The country experiences a high rate of women cheating.

4. Malaysian women
33% of Malaysians are known to have cheated. 39% of the Malaysian women, in particular, are known to betray their marriage vows. It was also revealed that Malaysian men have on average 3 s*x partners.

5. Russian women
33% of Russian women are known to be cheaters. Interestingly enough, the adulterer is not the one to blame in Russia. The finger points towards the person who kindles the affair. The fingers also point to women and that has been a ‘century-old tradition’.

6. Singaporean women
Durex also established that 19% of women in Singapore are known to be unfaithful. Singapore men are known to have up to 16 s*x partners, which explains why the country has 19% unfaithful women.

7. French women
Women in France are 16.3% likely to commit adultery. Men are 22% likely. A Huffington Post article believes that France makes adultery mandatory – 93% of the population is committing it.

8. American women
14% of married women in US admitted to having an affair once during their married life. 54% of the married men did not know about their spouses extramarital activities. This comes in a society where 50% believe that adultery is morally wrong. Interestingly enough 61% of Americans believe that adultery should not be a crime.
http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/nigerian-women-top-the-list-of-8-most-unfaithful-wives-in-the-world.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Tberry01(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Too bad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Redoil: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Mumu statistics just to insult african women. Though most times they are unfaithful to their husband as seen in the ones arround me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
Redoil:
Mumu statistics just to insult african women. Though most times they are unfaithful to their husband as seen in the ones arround me.
Why would you be quick to rubbish the statistics given ,when you also affirmed to this happening around you,isn't that a case of literarily shooting yourself on the foot

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exjoker(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
The rate at which Nigeria girls extort money from guys is enough evidence not to talk of the rest of the unfaithful acts.

13 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Op,where is the Source?
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by priscaoge(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2014
Chineke mehhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Redoil: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Op,where is the Source?
do you need to see the source b4 you believe? Yoruba and awusa women arround me are the source abi you follow?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
if that is the case, why do our Nigerian ladies blame us (men) for cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by coolebux(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Op please change the title to yoruba wives are unfaithful undecided.
this is how one egg can spoil the rest eggs cry
Espeak lekwe!!!
U mean with those big nya** grin
Atu m ngege!!!

8 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by AJ01(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Mitchewww how they take know...they for.k our wives ...rubbish

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 7:51am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Just scrolled through ur posts on ur profile and I was dissapointed coz with ur posts and ur pix I expected a more intelligently inclined contribution devoid of any tribal or religious sentiments and bigotry.... The survey the last time I checked wasn't in anyway victimising any tribe in Nigeria so y did u have to go extreme with such a comment......please be the positive change u seek in ur every day life and society.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Op,where is the Source?
I believe the story even without source.

Some of them sleep around like dogs here.

Especially those that are married to wealthy men.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do it even better shey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Redoil:
do you need to see the source b4 you believe? Yoruba and awusa women arround me are the source abi you follow?
this thread isn't authentic without the source,unless you fabricated it. So,where did you get this info from?

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Thank God i knw dis nw.I"ll pick up a wife here in Basilica

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ireneony(f): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Just scrolled through ur posts on ur profile and I was dissapointed coz with ur posts and ur pix I expected a more intelligently inclined contribution devoid of any tribal or religious sentiments and bigotry.... The survey the last time I checked wasn't in anyway victimising any tribe in Nigeria so y did u have to go extreme with such a comment......please be the positive change u seek in ur every day life and society.
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:
Op,where is the Source?
The source is from the renowned condom manufacturing company website of "DUREX",they also have a Facebook page which is used as a mini survey site for sexual and romance related ish.

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
I believe the story even without source.

Some of them sleep around like dogs here.

Especially those that are married to wealthy men.

Anything a man can do, a woman can do it even better shey?
yes,nigeria women sleep around.
Yes,the magarize men
yes,the cheat.

Agreed. I still maintain my stance,where is the source. Op listed other countries too. So,i want to know how he came about his "thesis."
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

The source is from the renowned condom manufacturing company website of "DUREX",they also have a Facebook page which is used as a mini survey site for sexual and romance related ish.
alright. Put up the link to the site...
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
am just saying the truth from what i have witnessed. I know of some tribe in the south that don't allow their wives to cheat, because the day they cheat either the man or the woman will die....
please don't hate me, am only saying the truth
As much as everyone as a right to express there views, it doesn't still give u a warrant to abuse it by being so irrational to the extent of being deeply rooted in ethnical sentiments.as far as I am concerned ur assertion is a fallacy that's far from the fact .

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
classic example of beauty and a dead brain...!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

alright. Put up the link to the site...
Its a goodthing "GOOGLE" hasn't gone out of existence for a doubting Thomas like yourselfyourself smiley

6 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Tymax(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2014
shocked
Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by quivah(f): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

As much as everyone as a right to express there views, it doesn't still give u a warrant to abuse it by being so irrational to the extent of being deeply rooted in ethnical sentiments.as far as I am concerned ur assertion is a fallacy that's far from the fact .
we know their type down there in politic section, self-hating sick dead brained mofos!

don't waste your strength on her, its in her bloodline..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

Its a goodthing "GOOGLE" hasn't gone out of existence for a doubting Thomas like yourselfyourself smiley
am glad you recognize I'm a thomas. Just put up the link and stop mentioning google. Thank u

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
quivah:

classic example of beauty and a dead brain...!
Glad to know this cam from a lady like her....its good to know we still have considerate and intellectually inclined women in Nigeria smiley

20 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
dats a wrong statistics the americans should top that list

2 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by ireneony(f): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Sowl:

u be yoruba?

op please put the link of what u wrote

let me show u an easy way to copy a link.....go to the search area at the top of the page, alight it the press copy...come to this very website scroll down leave a space, touch the screen of ur phone..then u will see paste, paste the link

that all

as u can see am not dead braincheesy

16 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sunkyphil(m): 8:09am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
dont start what u cant finish

3 Likes

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Sowl(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Jennimma:

am glad you recognize I'm a thomas. Just put up the link and stop mentioning google. Thank u
As a learned and internet savvy adult that I suppose u are,u don't actually expect me to spoon food u like a toddler ,unless u agree to being the latter then I might decide to apply my adult discretion as to whether to do so or not smiley

1 Like

Re: New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by derrick333(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Big lie ,except divorcée or widows,part 4rm dat 9jà woman keeps dia dignity,so sure yet2c ani joor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Adult Video: Hotel Room 306 And 402 Have Been Declared WANTED On Social Media. / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.