Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. (2329 Views)

Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) / See What A Dog Deed To A Cat Today / A Cat With Eight Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Recently a cat was found sleeping on the driver's seat of a keke napep in Uyo, and people began to hurl stones at the innocent creature calling it all sort of names they could...... Just yesterday, i was conducting a routine check in my car's engine compartment when i discovered this beautiful Cat starring frightenly at me. My friend who stood beside me took to his heels screaming ''winch winch winch''. I couldn't help but laughed at his ignorance. What makes the cat a ''winch''? That the cat chosed to stay in my car probably to hid itself from this hamattan has made my dear creature a winch. I should have called the police to rescue the cat but who knows what will happen thereafter, as i may be tagg a ritualist considering the time of the year. Well, i did my best in cajoling the cat to come out of where it was hiding. However, the cat ran into the bush and i felt terribly bad for losing a wonderful harmless domestic innocent lovely visitor, whose intent was blatantly harmless. To my friend who called the cat a ''winch'' have forgiven you. To the cat who chosed to visit me in this cold, i say am so sorry for the scary treatment meted out on you by a fellow but higher animal called human, you will always be welcomed next time. And please dont use the treatment of my friend to see humans as your enemy....i love you my wonderful innocent cat who perhaps came for Christmas holiday. Am so sorry my lovely creature....... Please lets learn to treat domestic animals with some love...... I really want that cat back...... And if i find it, that would have made my day.

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Vadel(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
oh *wipes tears with handkerchief* that was so touching
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by martincbarton: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2014
grin fear not.

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by waleadex(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
Be honest,is this supposed to be a poem?

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by oduastates: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Which makes you different from 99% of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Leboska(m): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
it sounds like the snake in the stream poem that can to drink water all the same good job, well done & keep it up.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Extom(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
This one be wan use him hand carry trouble enter house!!! shocked
Of all the places in your house, your engine seemed the most appropriate and conducive for it undecided
Guy, put anointing oil for that engine oo.

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by enoqueen: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Tribute to the cat.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Vadel:
Thanks my guy
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
waleadex:
Be honest,is this supposed to be a poem?
It isn't a poem nor a fiction. It is a reality of an event that took place yesterday.

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
oduastates:
Which makes you different from 99% of nigerians.
Thanks dude, but we need to be friendly withj this domestic animals? Please have you seen the cat around your place?
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Leboska:
it sounds like the snake in the stream poem that can to drink water all the same good job, well done & keep it up.
it is not a poem, i have parked that car for about fives days without driving it. If it were a snake, that would have been a different case. Snake is not a domestic animal.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Extom:
This one be wan use him hand carry trouble enter house!!! shocked
Of all the places in your house, your engine seemed the most appropriate and conducive for it undecided
Guy, put anointing oil for that engine oo.
Nothing is wrong with that innocent cat.... And even if the cat was a mystery one, i won't still hurt it nor be scared of it because The Bible says ''fear not''.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Bigcake:
Recently a cat was found sleeping on the driver's seat of a keke napep in Uyo, and people began to hurl stones at the innocent creature calling it all sort of names they could...... Just yesterday, i was conducting a routine check in my car's engine compartment when i discovered this beautiful Cat starring frightenly at me. My friend who stood beside me took to his heels screaming ''winch winch winch''. I couldn't help but laughed at his ignorance. What makes the cat a ''winch''? That the cat chosed to stay in my car probably to hid itself from this hamattan has made my dear creature a winch. I should have called the police to rescue the cat but who knows what will happen thereafter, as i may be tagg a ritualist considering the time of the year. Well, i did my best in cajoling the cat to come out of where it was hiding. However, the cat ran into the bush and i felt terribly bad for losing a wonderful harmless domestic innocent lovely visitor, whose intent was blatantly harmless. To my friend who called the cat a ''winch'' have forgiven you. To the cat who chosed to visit me in this cold, i say am so sorry for the scary treatment meted out on you by a fellow but higher animal called human, you will always be welcomed next time. And please dont use the treatment of my friend to see humans as your enemy....i love you my wonderful innocent cat who perhaps came for Christmas holiday. Am so sorry my lovely creature....... Please lets learn to treat domestic animals with some love...... I really want that cat back...... And if i find it, that would have made my day.
Nice gesture from the Op. Very kind of you. The world would be a better place if we have many people like you
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Extom(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Bigcake:
Nothing is wrong with that innocent cat.... And even if the cat was a mystery one, i won't still hurt it nor be scared of it because The Bible says ''fear not''.
The bible said "Fear Not", but did the bible say "It's ok to take the mysterious cat into your home"?
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Jakumo(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Big Cake this is a serious development with geopolitical ramifications, as I am sure you are aware. It is imperative that you now visit your local Juju witch doctor who will explain the sacrifices that you will need to perform in order to neutralize the spiritual mission which took that domestic cat into your vehicle's engine compartment.

Alternatively you can post five live chickens and one mature goat to me, along with a drum of palm oil, so that I can organize all the modalities needed to cleanse your car of evil spirits.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:
Nice gesture from the Op. Very kind of you. The world would be a better place if we have many people like you
thanks Bro...... Still looking for the cat ooo.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by wallex1983(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
I started noticing the same thing early in †ђξ morning when I do my routine checks. I bet it, anytime I can lay my hands on that cat, I'll kill it. I hate cats
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Extom:

The bible said "Fear Not", but did the bible say "It's ok to take the mysterious cat into your home"?
that's natural.....remember the garden of Eden...

1 Like

Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Extom(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Bigcake:
that's natural.....remember the garden of Eden...
Hehe cheesy
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 10:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Jakumo:
Big Cake this is a serious development with geopolitical ramifications, as I am sure you are aware. It is imperative that you now visit your local Juju witch doctor who will explain the sacrifices that you will need to perform in order to neutralize the spiritual mission which took that domestic cat into your vehicle's engine compartment.

Alternatively you can post five live chickens and one mature goat to me, along with a drum of palm oil, so that I can organize all the modalities needed to cleanse your car of evil spirits.

unfortunately you came late, because have already used the car since yesterday and this morning. My Guy, fear not..... So says the Bible.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Jakumo:

Jakumo is back!

Good to have you back man.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Extom:

Hehe cheesy
you can laugh better....
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Jakumo is back!

Good to have you back man.
lol...
He never left,he opened a new nl account(papiWata)
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
ayibawanemi:
lol...
He never left,he opened a new nl account(papiWata)

Oh really? Thanks.
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by waleadex(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bigcake:
It isn't a poem nor a fiction. It is a reality of an event that took place yesterday.
Your construction's quite poetic. Nice piece!
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by decode55(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vadel:

cheesy cheesy
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Bigcake: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
waleadex:

Your construction's quite poetic. Nice piece!
thanks so much, am only trying to pour out how i felt for the innocent cat....
Re: SCARY? I Found A Cat Living In My Car Engine Compartment. by Natasha2(f): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=15pt]Is the cat a nairalander [/size] you for follow the cat enter bush na grin you never serious to find the cat.

Cats just have an evil look, they could be cute but ish they look evil, I'll prefer a monkey. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit For Sale / Feeding Fish Head.and Indomie Waste To My Rotts / Renaissance German Shepherds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.