Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss (20409 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by crestime(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Hair breaks and losses are one of the most dreaded conditions for young people nowadays. This is because it can deter your facial appearance and may make you an object of ridicule, especially among the female folks.

If you observe properly, you'll notice that most hair breaks do not occur naturally, although it may seem to, because most of the causes are not obvious to you. My point is, you can have some control in preventing your hair breaks or losses if you choose to.
You just have to know the main causes of your hair breaks and how to prevent them from happening frequently. You can prevent your hair from breaking too frequently by simply maintaining some hair care habits.

Here, I'll be highlighting some of the important things you can do to prevent frequent hair loss. These tips are as simple as you can imagine. So, you don't need to put any pressure on yourself to maintain your hair. Follow them and you'll have your hair bounce back and reset to natural mode.

1. Trim blunt ends.

Most times, this can be the artificial cause of hair breaks and losses. If you continue leaving your hair ends to remain blunt and loose, there is a huge possibility that the loose ends may role up and begin to cling to the other top part of your hair. This causes more hair losses when you start to brush or comb your hair. You'll discover that both the loose hair and your main hair will begin to break out. If you want to avoid too much hair loss when combing or brushing your hair, the first step will be to always trim the lose ends of your hair. This will allow smooth combing and you won't lose much hair even if your hair is weak.

2. Brush after drying.

If you want to avoid frequent hair breaks, then avoid brushing your hair when wet. Wet hair will always be entangled and may cling to the sticks of your brush. Another point is that wet hair is soft and more likely to break off. So, the more reasonable thing to do will be to dry your hair first before brushing.

3. Change conditioner.

If you maintain the standard but still discover that your hair do break off easily, then it's time to check your hair conditioner. There are many hair conditioners for different hair types. Some may be too active while others may be too mild for a particular hair type. You need to know what works best for your hair type and try to get the right conditioner if you want to avoid that constant hair break.

4. Get a professional touch.
Your constant hair breaks may not be because of the type of conditioner you use nor because of your hair type. One underrated cause of constant hair breaks and losses is the way you handle your hair. Are you really proficient in hair styling or is your stylist professional enough? Are you too hard in handling your hair or do you try too hard to be creative in styling your hair? Many hair styles require that you twist your hair so much that some of it will break out. If you want to avoid too much hair breaks and losses, then try to get a professional hair stylist who can condition and handle your hair the right way.

5. Don't apply too much dry heat.

Too much dry heat can cause hair breaks to a very high degree. When using your hair dryer, hot comb or hot hair twisters, make sure the heat is in the right degree and be quick to disconnect your hair immediately after each application.

All it takes is a little more care and concern in the way you handle your hair. Once you can put your heart to it, you'll be able to take out all causes of hair breaks and loss. Use the right conditioners and be careful not to patronize any new hair product without a professional recommendation. What is good for your friend's hair, may not exactly be good for yours. So, you have to take care and use every product with caution.
http://www.afrimedi.com/2014/11/5-simple-methods-of-preventing-hair.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good one op, thanks for sharing with us smiley
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by CuppyCakie: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
OK
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by hydeekam: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Beehshorp(m): 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wash the hair with urine den apply aboniki balm.. After dat u barb the hair and allow it to grow

1 Like

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Promking: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Interesting...

6. Migrate to a cooler country.
Hot weather supports hair breakage. Y'all should move down here to cyprus where i study. Trust me the weather is healthy for you hair

2 Likes

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nmeri17: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
number 6 -------> avoid keeping your thoughts to yurself. share yo thoughts with others because DIARRIZ love in SHIARRING

6 Likes

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by NaijaOptimist: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
noted
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by paulshakur: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
I will forward this to my lady friends. thanks for sharing.
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by moderattor: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Someone once told me about vitamin c and yoga
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by dyko160: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
cool
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by kingopta(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok.....well said
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
space booked
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by speaktome(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
I still don't understand why I was been banned for 7days

All the same, my signature is my business
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by iluvweed(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Its hereditary.... undecided
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by wedemboiz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
gud
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Kylekent59: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ask ajen robben or gorimakwa
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by adem100: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Could that be real............maybe it can works 4 my grandpa. I rep team #teamcoolcat we re always #teamswagu we alw do it #ADEMICALLY
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by AdeolaArewa(f): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thanks for dis info
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Lastdon02(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok we don hear
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by kccarew(f): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
My hairis so long but u all wanna kw my secrete, well I will tell u there is love in sharing...I grow my hair with the WORD OF GOD, shocking right, well don't be, the word of God is quickand powerful, it can move a mountain, and it cal also grow my hair wink
crestime:

http://www.afrimedi.com/2014/11/5-simple-methods-of-preventing-hair.html
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by jbaby265(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
nice tips
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by mistabiola: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good, I will add my own later:::: My hair is virgin though cheesy grin
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by smudge2079(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rub ur head with fresh urine mixed with shyt when u wake up every morning..... I swear by d gods, even d biblical Samson will be green with envy when he sees you afta 1month

Try dis @ur own risk

Sarcasm is all i av left grin grin grin
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Visit www.kinsbiz. for ur biz news
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by priscaoge(f): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
My cousin need to read this cheesy

Person hair just dey like Monkey nyash angry Everytime She's retouching her hair undecided undecided

Front hair she no get cheesy cheesy .....She need to see this thread angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by anthoniaz(f): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Drsheddy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okay
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by DirtyGold: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
What are the unnatural ways?
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Ezedon(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
.noted
Re: 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Looks like the post is for the ladies.
Some of us too are scared of growing balled and will like to prevent that too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / 90-Year-Old Man In Jos Burnt To Death By Charcoal Fire (graphic Photos) / Jonathan Declares National Emergency On Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.