Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) (94431 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / No Pant! No Bra… This Lady Wore This Out (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by ichidodo: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is voyeurism....a favourite past time of sex
ua.l perverts...

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
And it's on the front page?

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by IdomaLikita: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Was contemplating packing my things and moving in with her! Maupe, Suleiman and Chamberlain-The Holy Trinity of Sunrise Daily!

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by sherif4owo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by kccarew(f): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lol, dis is so serious that the pix had to be taken from a tv screen lol
idupaul:
Because of my crush for this girl I stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment me

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by babasaxo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life 2ce

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Ninilowo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
I won't be surprised if it turned to be an artificial NIPU Women deceiving men since 1750BC

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by osholuamhe: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
I bet it must have been intentional to entice people like you guys. Or probable to give the breasts some breathing space.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD EMULATE THIS LADY, ITS GOOD FOR VENTILATION AND ALLOWS YOUR MANGOES TO BREATHE, IT ALSO HELPS MEN BY ALLOWING OUR MAN EXPAND AND RELAX, WHICH IS A GOOD FORM OF EXERCISE. cheesy Smh.embarassed Poor woMAN, all she needed to think like a MAN was a bit of precious testosterone. sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is nice smiley
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by jbaby265(f): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
who is she
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by duni04(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Forgot to put it back on after her one on one with John Momoh backstage grin

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
tf? undecided

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Mcweber(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
*singing*......Emi nikan Mo le la agbalumo re...
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by fkaz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=idupaul post=28953349]Because of my crush for this girl I stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment me[/quot
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Pamcrest(f): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op, rather than concentrate on d news info, your eyes were roving to forbidden territory. Who told u she's not wearing a bra? T.it..s do show up with some soft fabrics.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by ooshinibos: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
agabaI23:
This pretty babe just dey play with guys on screen.

. Maupe’s passion for news and current affairs brought her into the broadcast industry in 2007, following an accomplished education in Lagos and the UK.She was educated at the University of Lagos and the University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, where she got her first degree in English Language and a Masters in International Relations and Development Studies.Maupe joined Channels in 2009 as a News presenter and Reporter where she’s worked on the International desk, producing and presenting programmes like The World Today and Diplomatic Channel.She’s currently a co-host on Channels’ hottest news and current affairs programme, Sunrise Daily with her colleaguesChamberlain and Sulaiman.When she’s not presenting, she spends her time reading, engaging in stimulating political discussions and traveling.
http://www.channelstv.com/meet-the-team/presenters/maupe-ogun-co-host-sunrise-daily/

Signs of the end time
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by onadana: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
embarassedpervert....what took your eyes there?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Momoh sef....

No mirror for ladies? grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Momoh sef....

No mirror for ladies room? grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Afritop(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote
author=idupaul post=28953349]Because of my crush for this girl I
stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment
me[/quote] Hope your soul wasn't tormented
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by oweman: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=agabaI23 post=28965449]All of them good whether na plastic abi na bottle. As far as orijin dey inside, I dey :-

Seriously speaking how savw is this oeigin beer a babe at FUTA last wekend tried to talk one into stop drinking it that it carry too much sugar and that its not good for anyone interested in a serious one night stand ; please how true is this am arranging for one tonight !
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by MARKone(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahaha

See her serious face like "oya come and suck make I see"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by mistabiola: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
idupaul:
Because of my crush for this girl I stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment me

Lovely tits cheesy grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
thewarrior72:
This girl wey worwor like tomorrow no day, u sure say u know what is beauty? undecided
beauty they say lies in the eye of the beholder. Beauty and Brains go together.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by kay29000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmm! I can't imagine how she will feel when someone finally calls her attention to this post. Nobody is safe in this Internet age we are in.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by ELGREF(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Take your eyes off frm my future wife
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Teejayphillip(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nairalanders,unah eyes tu sharp sha......
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by komek(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
thewarrior72:
This girl wey worwor like tomorrow no day, u sure say u know what is beauty? undecided

Yes she worwor but she dey very brainy. Unlike all these beauty without brain we see on daily basis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.