Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) (94430 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / No Pant! No Bra… This Lady Wore This Out (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by RichDad1(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thought I was the only one that noticed it this morning.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by slap1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is an insulting thread...it's embarrassing!

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by PStacks(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gotdanm it mehn.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by charliebiz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
We all look but see differently.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by nkenu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I thought I was the only one that noticed the tip of her boobs this morning. angry grin. Niaja, wuna get eyes oooo.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by gymnasium(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
agabaI23:
This pretty babe just dey play with guys on screen.

. Maupe’s passion for news and current affairs brought her into the broadcast industry in 2007, following an accomplished education in Lagos and the UK.She was educated at the University of Lagos and the University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, where she got her first degree in English Language and a Masters in International Relations and Development Studies.Maupe joined Channels in 2009 as a News presenter and Reporter where she’s worked on the International desk, producing and presenting programmes like The World Today and Diplomatic Channel.She’s currently a co-host on Channels’ hottest news and current affairs programme, Sunrise Daily with her colleaguesChamberlain and Sulaiman.When she’s not presenting, she spends her time reading, engaging in stimulating political discussions and traveling.
http://www.channelstv.com/meet-the-team/presenters/maupe-ogun-co-host-sunrise-daily/

cheesy o boy ya eye must an x-ray optic lense chai naija boys una bad ooo

As for the blind lover o boy you lo see say she don they old and worwor finish abi na love is blind they worry u ? Ni

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Misogynist2014(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
sexymoma:
Ok we have seen it.. What should we do "Master"
Emulate her, ''servant''

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
nkenu:
I thought I was the only one that noticed the tip of her boobs this morning. angry grin. Niaja, wuna get eyes oooo.
Lolz..that's one of the signs of 'I am still searching'
Make guys help this babe out please..
She's 30years old though.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by enigstil(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
My guy na wah 4 u oh,lafta wan kill me wey na c dis pix hen.U make me roll 4 floor sotay.I lookam again i see say na true.I say menn see titties o.E ho na wah o.Na dis kind thing dey make husband dem commit adultery o.Nice one bro
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Oba20(m): 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Chaiiiiii Nnnnnna See Nipples. Abeg e b like say her mind no de studio dt tym.. hmm may b ........ toh is well..body no b wood..
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
casket:

Lolz..that's one of the signs of 'I am still searching'
Make guys help this babe out please..
She's 30years old though.
She's 30? I thought she was older
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by enigstil(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder why some guys are saying she probably does not know,how on earth will a woman be braless and she will not know.Not with those kind of titties she has.Cant you see they are erected,you wanna tell me she is not feeling it on her cloth.Let us ask the ladies in the house they will tell us more better.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Of all presenters on TV, Maupe Ogun is my crush.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by UjSizzle(f): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
I.Will.Not.Laugh

grin

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by stagger: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
I personally think she is roasting and needs one of u bold guys to take a trip to Channels tv, ask her out and do some things to that hot body of hers. Women can be funny. Perhaps she know say her clock don dey tick and she needs to take some drastic actions, including catching some attention.

Yeah!
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Fkhalifa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
see trafick ontop neepull thread..
switches to chaneel tv.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
It was freezing in the studio grin can't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by airsaylongcon: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by sonnel: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Na groundnut seed she put there they form something.lol
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by ajayiopy: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
It happens not a new things, as a guy a times or prick go stand without a cause . it could also be as a result of chilled studio ,
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Emodeee: 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
That's the real definition of a firm boobs
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
thewarrior72:
[s]This girl wey worwor like tomorrow no day, u sure say u know what is beauty?[/s] undecided

You don't say dis about a woman!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Ameboperoo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2014

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by onila(f): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
what a dirty woman!
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by judedwriter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
yuncka:
No wonder channels Tv keep winning best news Tv channel of the year.
Yes o, with their hot babes broadcasters cheesy
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
UjSizzle:
I.Will.Not.Laugh

grin
But u laughed grin
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
judedwriter:

Yes o, with their hot babes broadcasters cheesy
Cynthia Areh, and Adesewa Josh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.