Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) (94433 Views)

Chika Ike Leaves Her Bra At Home, As She Steps Out In Denim Jumpsuit (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Bra, As She Steps Out In Style / No Pant! No Bra… This Lady Wore This Out (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
agabaI23:
Abeg park well. You wan drag am with me?
I will meet John Momoh, the owner of Channels before you do.
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Habeebpain(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
yuncka:
No wonder channels Tv keep winning best news Tv channel of the year.

Yes o. Those ladies that read the 10 o'clock (pm) news have the largest set of jugs. And you know channels, they'll broadcast with the presenter being the only thing occupying your 42" TV.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Habeebpain(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
yuncka:
No wonder channels Tv keep winning best news Tv channel of the year.

Yes o. Those ladies that read the 10 o'clock (pm) news have the largest set of jugs. And you know channels, they'll broadcast with the presenter being the only thing occupying your 42" TV. So the jugs are staring you in the face. Only if I could watch channels tv in 3D.

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by thaoriginator: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
agabaI23:
Channels should reward me for increasing their number of viewers tongue
lol, no go find work

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by thaoriginator: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Habeebpain:

Yes o. Those ladies that read the 10 o'clock (pm) news have the largest set of jugs. And you know channels, they'll broadcast with the presenter being the only thing occupying your 42" TV. So the jugs are staring you in the face. Only if I could watch channels tv in 3D.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by yinkeys(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
thaoriginator:
men I give up for d lady. She too much. I'm gona watch d repeat of d program tonyyt @sunrise or so
what time?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by jonadaft: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
WOW!
THAT'S SOME FÍRM TÍTS THERE.
IF ONLY I SAW IT FIRST BEFORE...

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by yinkeys(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Guys will always be guys, regardless.
@agaba123 ur a sharp dude o.

The sad thing is that she'll feel horrible once she sees this.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Habeebpain:

Shuo. 3D dey off bra? Take it easy bruv.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Habeebpain(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Timbuktou:
Shuo. 3D dey off bra? Take it easy bruv.

just exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahaha its so damn obvious! shocked guess she did it on purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

I will meet John Momoh, the owner of Channels before you do.
I have no biz with Momoh. I will rather meet Maupe before you do! wink

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
thaoriginator:
lol, no go find work
Good advice! Do you have any suggestions? undecided
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by agabaI23(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahaha its so damn obvious! shocked guess she did it on purpose.
You're smart! As a matter fact, you're a genius and I appreciate that wink

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
lipsrsealed She dey think how d tin she do d oda nyt hawt..she forget say she dey on air..

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
yinkeys:
what time?
lol 10pm

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Missmossy(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
agabaI23:
You're smart! As a matter fact, you're a genius and I appreciate that wink
Thanks I just like being blunt in matters like this.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by samally: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
plenty shuwa girls for borno after 4kids with pointed breast and slim stature
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by abes(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
What do you guys gain in demoralising your fellow human, you think it is funny? Do you ever sit down and think about how this will affect her. It is not fair.

Btw, what you're seeing is called bust dart.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-s5DyVQDJErE/T4r7qUF2MRI/AAAAAAAAALc/9g20nPfb_10/s1600/darts.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by thaoriginator: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
yinkeys:
what time?
11pm
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by gbodimowo(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
I was told it's her marketing strategy
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Krisddon: 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
idupaul:
Because of my crush for this girl I stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment me
U're so very right bro! My crush for her is so unspeakable. And this her br**ts got my d**k up!

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Neplusultra(f): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mtchew! undecided

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
idupaul:
Because of my crush for this girl I stopped watching channels and now you have brought here to torment me

Haha
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DaBullIT(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2014
thewarrior72:
This girl wey worwor like tomorrow no day, u sure say u know what is beauty? undecided

Difference in choice is why twins don't marry the same lady. Point being wowor for you might me agbani darego for him. So commot face before dem whoze you

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by DaBullIT(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Perhaps she was having one that morning at Oga's office , someone knocked and they hastily dressed up. grin

Bra in MD's office

Station manager choi seung Hi

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by sacora(f): 2:26am On Dec 18, 2014
[Quote author=thaoriginator post=28966423]shocked

I too much like dis lady, I don't know why. Abi na jazz![/quote]yea, na juju dey worry u undecided
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:

Thanks I just like being blunt in matters like this.
It may have been a ploy to increase viewership of the show
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 18, 2014
maybe the AC was blowing very cold air hence
Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by Yeske2(m): 3:18am On Dec 18, 2014
@OP, this ya caption na die o , which one be say she forget bra for house? What if she off the bra for the station?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by femmysin(m): 3:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Hey nawa ooo AYE TOTO AKAMARA. I carry yach 4 una ooo

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Forgot Her Bra This Morning? (Pic) by clemzo101(m): 4:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Me just sidon for corner dey observe Adesewa Josh.....I love dat babe die
CFCfan:
Adesewa Josh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Resemblance Of 2face Idibia & Joel Amadi Got Fans Talking / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.