Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria (17019 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Pastor Tries To Fly Like Angel To Jerusalem, Breaks Legs Before His Congregation / At 70, Men Still Run After Me – Rev. Margaret Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
that's because you're a baby spiritually...if not you'll understand the secrets of praying in special mountains

Oh, puhlease.

Baby Christian.

So all the prayers you pray, you go to "special" mountains to pray them?

Hope you don't go to special mountains to pray before eating?
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Hallo dear. kiss
smiley
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by odehaj: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Yes!Its time to PUSH..Pray Until Something Happen. Inorder to avert anarchy. This is getting scary. I googled Abuja Declaration 1989 and the information I obtained is very disheartening.
http://kingdomnewsng.com/news/103-beware-abuja-declaration-has-been-edited

(
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Etruth: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
Incase
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Bonapart(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:
Jerusalem is just waste of time and resources. It would have been better if it our imams that are sent to mecca.
the same imams bombing d country? ,
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by dein77(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
I remember the bible saying we could pray anywhere.

There is no special mountain or Country to pray.

Tell them oooo....
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by farano(f): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
hmm
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Equado(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

Oh, puhlease.

Baby Christian.

nopes I don't...but certain kind of prayers are prayed in certain places...if you read your Bible well...you'll see it better
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Howmon: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Private sector sponsorship my foot. Our money has just been used for some people's vacation. They'll come back to tell us how the spirit revealed to them on Mt. Sinai that we should vote clueless come 2015. A nation of deceit with gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by godunia(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2014
Opportunity to get their own share of d national cake.thousands of Nigerians die everyday as a result of bad governance n religious manipulation,nobody travelled.christains were massacred n some adopted in Northeast,d 70 wise prophet kept silent just like their financier d government.by their fruit u shall know them.2 Timothy 3:13 says wicked men n impostors will advance from bad to worse.thank God for his word.

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by okeke00(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2014
my fellow atheist and agnostics. Have you seen why we keep on mocking religious people.

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by nora544: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
lalasticlala:
A team known as 70 wise prophets have been sent Jerusalem to pray for Nigeria. The move came from Rev. Ifeanyichukwu Epunam who assembled 70 prophets of the Christian faith through private sector sponsorship.

But before they left, they had an encounter with the Executive Secretary of the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC), Mr. John Kennedy-Opara, at the NCPC Secretariat, Abuja, who admonished them on the essence of their spiritual journey to the holy land.

According to Sun News, while speaking to Abuja Metro, the initiator of the programme, Revd Epunam, said the programme is about the 70 wise prophets going on a national prayer summit to Jerusalem to pray for Nigerians, to pray for the president and for the peace and security of the nation, especially in 2015.

“So, it is a self-sponsored programme. The government has no kobo in it. Captains of industry sponsored it and they are here with their products to support us. They sponsored the ministers of the gospel to go and cry for mercy for Nigeria,” Epunam said.

Epunam said the project is borne out of his passion for Nigeria. “I have been a member of the National Prayer Networkin the Villa Chapel right from the Obasanjo’s government. So, I have passion for Nigeria. I have had experiences, knowing that the foundation of Nigeria is faulty, that we have to pray to put it in the right direction and at the same time, to help men and women of God know where Jesus preached the gospel: the landmarks and where he was ascendedso that the righteous will take over the earth,” Epunam stated.

In his remarks, Opara said the sponsors of the programme were exemplary people, and urged well-meaning Nigerians to emulate their gesture.

The pioneer executive secretary of the NCPC added that by so doing, crime rate in the country would be reduced, noting that an individual who embarkedon a pilgrimage, would return to the country and transform others.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/70-men-of-god-travels-to-jerusalem-to.html?m=1

It would look better when you write 70 selfish business man who sell the gospel make a business travel to Jerusalem.

Nigeria has no real man of god all are man made Gods not more.

the world will laught when this goes online, waste of money because pray could not help because God gave us brain and people have all in their hands to change a country, because God will help people who use their God given brain.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by drey076(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
Make den send me too na ;DMake den send me too na
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by sonickay(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Chase knowledge not God. Prayer is a lazy man's excuse.
abi, when they are supposed to go to Aso Rock to pray incessantly for GEJ, Jerusalem be witch or what
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by mmaichel: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
why just 70 men and not 700?

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nwandol: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

Oh, puhlease.

Baby Christian.

there re certain comments u sud nt make specially wen u do nt ve vast knowledge on it. Yes certain prayers are prayed in mountains.
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by JoeCutie(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
That Jerusalem prayer is never going to have any more impact. undecided

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=18pt]Let us stop fooling ourselves in fallacy and hypocrisy, because we cannot fool God.
The best place to pray for Nigeria is in Nigeria.
What God wants from Nigerians for His divine intervention to save our nation from collapse and destruction is REPENTANCE and not useless religious pilgrimages to Jerusalem or Mecca.
Until both the 70 men of God and the rest of Nigerians REPENT, their prayers will not be answered.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God.
The only prayer God wants to hear from a sinner is the prayer of REPENTANCE.

Men of God who refuse to say the TRUTH to President Goodluck Jonathan and other political office holders and political office title chasers are liars and their worst enemies, because whosoever lies to you is not your friend, but the enemy of your progress.
Kneeling down and prostrating before the altar without REPENTANCE is hypocrisy of mere eye service and lip service that may fool the whole world, but cannot fool God who knows every secret sin in the closet of every President, governor, legislator, senator, minister, DG, commissioner, local government chairman or chairwoman and Councillor.
Has President Goodluck Jonathan being honest to Nigerians on his number of wives and mothers of his children?
We know the facts and figures on the family of General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), but we don't know the facts and figures on the family of President Goodluck Jonathan.

Lack of honesty and transparency caused the insurgency destroying thousands of innocent lives and millions of valuable properties in Nigeria.
The innocent blood of every victim of the insurgents is on the head of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) and every other politician, cleric and accomplice who are playing their political game of death with the innocent lives of millions of Nigeria.
None of them shall escape the judgment and wrath of God when the time comes.
And millions of those who are supporting them without telling them the truth will not be spared.

Nigeria does not belong to any political party, sect or tribe.
Nigeria belongs to God, because it is written:

1. The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
~ Psalm 24 King James Version (KJV)
[/size]

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by delishpot: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
This is how you know naija has K leg when our ogas at the top do all these abroad.
Education, abroad
Shopping, Abroad
Wedding venue, Abroad
Health care, Abroad
Vaccation, Abroad
Fuel, Abroad
Sattelite Launch, Abroad
Rail way renovation, Abroad
Talk to God , Abroad

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by ruffDiamond: 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
I dey laff in tongue alredy mtchewwww
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
70 rogues you mean...
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by cold(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Of course they have to travel to Israel. How else do you expect god to respond to our supplications? He is often referred to as the god of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob. Not Chukwuma,Bode & Musa. So if the cursed black race need their prayers answered they need to beseech the god of the chosen people on his promised land. Anything short of this is an exercise in futility. Oh! Why do you think Nigeria is in such turmoil in spite of the millions of prayer going up to heaven on a regular? The dark continent has been shut down and regarded as the devil's play ground. About time we all pack up and move to the 'promised land'.

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by shegsrules(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
If them pray for naija nko, Last tym I checked anywere u dey God go answer prayer. Were two or there are gathered in my name am in there presence
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by lolaxavier(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Awon oloshi oniranu...
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by otunba88(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2014
delishpot:
This is how you know naija has K leg when our ogas at the top do all these abroad.
Education, abroad
Shopping, Abroad
Wedding venue, Abroad
Health care, Abroad
Vaccation, Abroad
Fuel, Abroad
Sattelite Launch, Abroad
Rail way renovation, Abroad
Talk to God , Abroad
I concur...our politics self na abroad.lol

1 Like

Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by Nwadigood(f): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
I remember the bible saying we could pray anywhere.

There is no special mountain or Country to pray.
help me tell them. They are just creating attention for them selves (social media freaks)
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by wuffdedonji: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
BenGlobal1:
Itz allowed
ok
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by idrisolaide(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
70 Prophet! What justify their religious grand... Abeg make una just bone all those story..
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by RebelLeader15(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Bunch of Religious Hypocrites.

70 foolish Men

Very soon Pastor Iron 2pac Shakur Oritsejafor will assemble his own 140 foolishly foolish gullible Men on the mission to waste our funds and lavish it on the Isrealite resources without saying thank you.

Nigeria Pastors/Prophet: Deceiving their selves and their members since 500AD
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by An2elect2(f): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
that's because you're a baby spiritually...if not you'll understand the secrets of praying in special mountains

Special mountains you are a liar!!!
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by kingjohnny(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
God will protect Nigeria and uphold the peace
Re: 70 Men Of God Travel To Jerusalem To Pray For Nigeria by abdenix(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
sadthey went to pray for Nigeria or Jonathan against nxt year election. ....lol ;Dthey went to pray for Nigeria or Jonathan against nxt year election. ....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why We Go To Church. / Scientist Gerald Schroeder Demonstrates That God Has Been Proved By Science. / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.