Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship (4405 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by slimshadie(f): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Its not the length of the r/ship that matters. You need to be sure about the guy and the r/ship before se-x. Also prepare your mind for the worse should he decide to chop and clean mouth. Have a matured mind to face watever happens after se-x with him. #Mytwocents# grin
sweetbaby22:
Is it ok to have s-ex with a guy you just met?
What happens after having s-ex with a guy too soon?

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

Or maybe I am over thinking things....

guys what do u think....
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

guys what do u think....
whatever u feel pls do. sex is not d decider of whether u will remain together. he's not the first to hv u n won't b d last. so don't let sex decide whether this illusion u r experiencing will last or not.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

guys what do u think....
Have sex with a guy because you REALLY want to and not because he wants you to.

I like having sex without regrets. You willl enjoy sex the more when you have it because you really want to and believe me you won't feel bad even if the guy breaks up with you the next day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / 21 Year Old Corp Memeber In Love With 15 Year Old Ss3 Student. / Watch Naija Babes Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.