Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Many Likess Have You Gotten For A Single Post? Can Yours Be The Highest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Likess Have You Gotten For A Single Post? Can Yours Be The Highest (381 Views)

The Highest Likes You've Ever Gotten On Nairaland? And How Did You Feel? / Have You Ever Gotten Lost As A Kid Or Even As An Adult? / What Is The Difference Between A Single Phase,double Phase And Three Phase Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Likess Have You Gotten For A Single Post? Can Yours Be The Highest by OfficialNAWE: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2014
How Many Likess Have you gotten for a single post? Can yours be the highest
Re: How Many Likess Have You Gotten For A Single Post? Can Yours Be The Highest by yuncka: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
My highest like was a post that got wiped out during the Nairaland dark ages.

It was a comparism between intel and amd laptops. I had laptops in both category so dat prompted me to answer based on my own imagination and experience. Intel produce less heat while doing minimal work while Amd produces serios hot air and noise while doing a lot. Below was my answer to the post that got me over 280likes.

"I have both laptops. I use my intel to chill drinks and my AMD to boil beans"

Mine is not the highest cos I've seen people having over 500likes, but I was happy dat at least over 280people were made happy through my comment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Australian TV Actor Charged With 103 Child Sex Offences / 23 Lives Lost In Auto Crash / Click Here Fast To See What Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.