Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97383 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by SisiJinx: 5:56am On Jan 10, 2009
With Madhuri

Screenshots From Devdas. . . loved this movie kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:57am On Jan 10, 2009
he and Juhi look good together as well
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:59am On Jan 10, 2009
I love Devdas eventhough I do not like Aish but she was very good in the film
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:00am On Jan 10, 2009
with Priyanka

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:01am On Jan 10, 2009
more of priya

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:03am On Jan 10, 2009
with Kajol and Aish

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by SisiJinx: 6:06am On Jan 10, 2009
sexyLeamon:

he and Juhi look good together as well

I agreeeeeee! Aren't they business partners too?

sexyLeamon:

I love Devdas eventhough I do not like Aish but she was very good in the film
Glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't like Ash. Apart from coming off really stand offish both in reel and real life, she reminds me of a cat I DO NOT LIKE CATS with those eyes.  cheesy  cheesy
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07am On Jan 10, 2009
with Kajol and Aish

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2009
with leading ladies lux ad

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:11am On Jan 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Glad to see I'm not the only person who doesn't like Ash. Apart from coming off really stand offish both in reel and real life, she reminds me of a cat I DO NOT LIKE CATS with those eyes. cheesy cheesy
I thought I was the only one who do not like her she is so overrated lol you do not like cat eyes grin grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2009
he and Madhuri

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On Jan 10, 2009
more of Madhuri

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:15am On Jan 10, 2009
some more of preity

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2009
cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2009
rani

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2009
cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On Jan 10, 2009
what stars says about SRK

Kajol Devgan

For me Shah Rukh Khan is like a God. He is kind and will always take care about the problems of his friends. He is a person who is very easy to discuss and talk with.
He likes to help people. For me he is a very special human being

Amitabh Bachan

Shah Rukh Khan is the rage of the country he is a superstar and loved by millions of people, he's a very very hard working actor er doesn't take anything for granted

Preity Zinta

SRK is a one-take artiste. He's brilliant and he's really quick. Shahrukh is a powerhouse. Even though he has hurt his back, his energy level never dips on the sets, he's constantly hyper, and he wants you to do the shot fast. He's excellent with improvisation, a very fine actor to work with. He is not selfish. He will never try to take your line or your place, sure, he keeps you on your toes. His timing is really good and if you are not alert you drop the scene from your side. He's all there. And his energy spreads to the whole crew.

Yash Johar

Is it only 10 years? May he continue for another 40 years. He has been a very big success and it is an achievement that he's worked with the biggest producers and in all kinds of films. And he shall continue to do so and we shall continue to work with him

Farah Khan

He is my friend, brother, father, He means everything to me. I don't listen to anyone -- not to my parents, not to my brother [television anchor Sajid Khan], not to anybody. I don't give a damn about anyone's opinion. But I listen to Shah Rukh. I care about his opinion.I guess I do this because I feel he really cares for me -- he doesn't say it but his actions show it. I know he wants what is best for me. He has done things for me that even my family members wouldn't do.
He is much more than a friend to me . He is my guardian angel. Sometimes, I feel that he has been sent in place of Dad. Shah Rukh trusts me to the extent that he asked me to direct his Rs 25-crore Main Hoon Na.

Karan Johar

To me, Shah Rukh is a very spiritual person. If he honed that part of his personality he'd really be something. He is really God's good son. He knows the right things to say. He is very spiritual in a lot of ways. He has the right kind of spiritual path that he tells you about if he feels close enough to you.
I give him the respect I give my father. I can never have a casual conversation with him. He is more like a spiritual influence. He is like a senior in my life, but if I need a friend then he makes a brilliant friend.
In many ways, he is like therapy to me. He senses when I am down and out. He tells me this is bothering you even if I may appear completely normal. It makes you wonder how he sensed that. He has that kind of intuition. He is a wonderful human being

Juhi Chawla

I think I am really lucky to be a close friend of Shah Rukh Khan. In my opinion he is not only handsome but also very smart. And he has a sharp mind. He likes to read and this habit makes him a clever and respected person.
He has nothing conventional about himself. In fact, I feel he has the most unconventional face. But there is something really vulnerable about him when he is on screen. His dimpled smile is very endearing.
He is sharp and intelligent. He is full of beans, he has an unfair amount of energy. He packs it in a day what I would do in a week! And whatever he does, Shah Rukh gives his best fullest attention. He will not put off till tomorrow what he can do today. He is fond of playing more games and sports, but he doesn't know how to play a friendly game. He will always play to win, even it's a haramless game of Pictionary ---Shahrukh has to win it, everytime his energy sets him apart from the rest.

Sonali Bendre

We first worked together in English Babu Desi Mem when he was just a newcomer. And then again in Duplicate when he was a superstar. The one thing that has remained constant is his energy. If I had even 50 per cent of Shah Rukh's energy level, I'd have gone places. Contrary to popular belief. Shah Rukh isn't indifferent to his female co-stars. He was extremely helpful during Duplicate. He realised I was uncomfortable playing the vampish character, especially because I'm not like that in real life. He went out of his way to put me at ease. People say that Juhi and he share a better personal rapport. But not once during the making of the film did either of them make me feel left out.

Kareena Kapoor

He's the most amazing actor we have. He looks like the boy next door and yet he's so attractive. I just love him. If only he wasn't married. Shahrukh is the only man on earth who makes me go weak in the knees. I have done two of my major films with him - Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and Asoka. We share a wonderful working relationship. For me, he really is a living legend. There is no one better or bigger than Shah Rukh. I have really been a crazy fan of his and often during Asoka he had to tell me, "Concentrate on the shot and not on me." For me, working with him was a dream come true. I hope to do more work with him. This is an association that I want to continue.

Shahid Kapur

I think Shah Rukh is a completely self-made person. He started right from the beginning and has reached the top all through his own efforts. I wish him more success and the best of health.

K Shashilal Nair

I think his greatest achievement is the fact that he's not done more than 30 films in 10 years. Anyone else would have done 200. All his films have been such that, barring one or two, all of them can be remembered. Ninety-eight per cent of his films are remarkable.
Shah Rukh's greatest plus point is that he's very mehenti (hardworking). And if one remains hardworking even after 10 years, that says a lot. I'm doing One Two Ka Four with him at present. I think the amount of interest he puts into every project is amazing.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:30am On Jan 10, 2009
Hrishita Bhatt

Working with him in Asoka was a really memorable experience. The more I saw him at work the more impressed I was with him. He was a great co-star, so down-to-earth, despite being such a big star.

Manisha Koirala

There is no any other perfect word to describe Shah Rukh except handsome and elegant. I won't be shocked if any girl goes petrified when they see him. Shah Rukh Khan has all the qualities which a woman is longing for. He is not only handsome but very polite too. I love to see his acting.

Zayed Khan

Shah Rukh is fantastic! The experience and broad framework of acting that he brings to the sets is unbelievable. On the sets, I had a few ideas about acting, but was sceptical about doing them. I thought people would not take to it kindly, since I was new. But Shah Rukh agreed with my views and put my fears to rest. \par
You can learn volumes about acting by just observing him. Shah Rukh brings the scene to life. He taught me not to be mechanical, to look at things straight and do it differently, to add a new perspective. He's a Pandora's box, full of innovation

Vivek Oberoi

I am fascinated by Shah Rukh Khan. He is brilliant. Every time I meet him, I tease him, 'Hello God, how are you?' Gauri (Shah Rukh's wife) keeps saying 'Stop calling him that. He is just Shah Rukh.' Here's a guy who comes from nowhere, has no connections to cinema and has no way to make it in. On his beliefs and convictions, he enters films, marries his childhood sweetheart, rules tinsel town and walks into offices and tells filmmakers to either sign him now or regret later.
I do not idolize Shah Rukh. I am fascinated because he is an interesting story. He has an interesting career graph. He won the award for the best actor and best villain in the same year. He is arrogant, yet he is also the humblest person around. He is so complex and interesting. I have immense respect for him. I am in awe of Shah Rukh.

Dalip Tahil

I've worked with him right from his first film Deewana, in which I played his father. Then came Baazigar, his big success, in which I played Madan Chopra, the main villain. Then came Darr and Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani.
He's achieved a lot in his 10 years. He has certainly added a high voltage style of acting to the repertoire of the industry. He's a very charismatic star and has a very good presence on the screen. He's very good to work with in the sense that he's very contributing, very alive, very energetic.

Jackie Shroff
All I can say about Shah Rukh is that he is a very good actor, He's a beautiful person, and very fond of his family. He respects his friends, and keeps to his work. He keeps to his family, his personal friends, himself. He never says a bad thing about anybody. He's very professional.

I wish that India has more people like Shah Rukh.

Tusshar Kapoor
Shah Rukh is amazing. He's superhuman. He's got so much energy, and sustaining power that we're all really jealous of him! My favourite SRK films are: Dil To Pagal Hai, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Pardes, Devdas, and, of course, Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.

Ritesh Deshmukh

Shah Rukh is my favourite actor. He is the reason why I thought acting was exciting. I love all his films. The reason why I thought I should be in love was Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge. The reason why I thought I should be passionate about love was Darr. That's when I thought that it's not necessary for you to not like someone because the other person does not like you.

I always thought my life should be more like the characters he plays.

He gave a fantastic performance in Swades. I enjoyed him in Main Hoon Na -- it was a total entertainer, like a Manmohan Desai film. It was brilliant!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:47am On Jan 10, 2009
Priyanka Chopra
What's sexy about SRK?

Such a great note to start on! What is sexy about Shahrukh? Everything! He's my favouritest! In the song `Suraj hua maddham dressed in those loose kurtas, mmm he looks sexy absolutely sexy. His eyes are the sexiest they can look through you. I have always had a huge crush on Shahrukh. It's not the-I-love-you-want-to-marry- you sort of crush. It's more like idolisation. I just love everything about the man. He can't go wrong anywhere!

Lara Dutta
What's sexy about SRK?
Shahrukh is the most perfect performer we have today. He has a distinct style of his own. I give him total credit for coming from a non-film background and becoming the superstar he is today. He's perhaps the only star who can sell a movie just by his name. His sex appeal lies in his sense of humour and his confidence. He's not the sort who gives politically correct answers. He's witty, humorous he's on the ball and quick on the uptake boy, is he a smart man and that intelligence is very sexy!

Manisha Koirala

There is no any other perfect word to describe Shah Rukh except handsome and elegant. I won't be shocked if any girl goes petrified when they see him. Shah Rukh Khan has all the qualities which a woman is longing for. He is not only handsome but very polite too. I love to see his acting.

Twinkle Khanna
Shah Rukh Khan? Ah, he is always number one. He is kind, intelligent, clever and people can melt if they see his face. When I was working with him in Baadshah, he helped me a lot.
He is a great actor and a very good dancer. I really like him but what can I do he is married

Rani Mukherjee

I have always been thankful that I got to work with Shah Rukh in the early days of my career, because I have learnt a lot from him. Till today, I treat him as a senior and look to him for guidance and he in turn treats me like a bachcha. He scolds me on the sets, he tells me how to do and what to do and basically when I am around him. I become a child who follows him. With others, I may play up. But with him, I always follow his lead. He is a wonderful co-star, very positive and keeps everyone in good spirits. I hope to do more work with him. He is one person I got attracted to. He is the sexiest man in Bollywood.
Raj, the character Shahrukh plays in 'Chalte Chalte', has every quality a woman desires in her life partner. He is an uncomplicated man, a true lover who will take care of you through thick and thin. I wish he exists in real life too!Who knows if Shah Rukh were unmarried I might even have proposed to him

Nandana Sen

All I have to say about Shah Rukh is that if he weren't married, and I was living a different life, I would go down on my knees and propose to him!

Preity Zinta

SRK is a one-take artiste. He's brilliant and he's really quick. Shahrukh is a powerhouse. Even though he has hurt his back, his energy level never dips on the sets, he's constantly hyper, and he wants you to do the shot fast. He's excellent with improvisation, a very fine actor to work with. He is not selfish. He will never try to take your line or your place, sure, he keeps you on your toes. His timing is really good and if you are not alert you drop the scene from your side. He's all there. And his energy spreads to the whole crew.

Farhan Akhtar

All I can say is that make anything with Shah Rukh and it will work.

Amrita Rao

Shah Rukh Khan in Main Hoon Na: "By far, one of the best co-stars that I have worked with. His charm and personality are unparalleled

Isha Koppikkar

Shah Rukh Khan is a tremendous actor with lots of energy. He is contagious and his energy levels are so high that you want to be like him and move together. He is a superstar but does not throw attitude. He is a very simple and shy person.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2009
Sharrukk Khan is a very good actor, because he interprets his roles perfectly.
Though my favourite Indian actor is Sunny Deol(Action hero) and my favourite actress is gracefull Rani Mukkerjee
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2009
srk in ad

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:10am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:12am On Jan 12, 2009
cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:15am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:24am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:29am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:31am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:32am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:37am On Jan 12, 2009
cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:38am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.