Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? (48065 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 9:45am On Dec 17, 2014
It is yet another sunday morning and I believe many of us are already in the church. Personally, I can't wait to hear from my best preacher of the gospel, David Ibiyeomie.
Who is your best preacher of the gospel?

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Mbkite:
Waiting 4 ur response....
william Kumuyi of deeper life bible church. He preaches according to the grace and Spirit given unto him and thru his preaching many sinners have been turned into saints and many peoples name written in the Lamb's book of life. If he preaches the word of God then many listeners will be convicted. I think he is the best servant of the Lord in the country

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
william Kumuyi of deeper life bible church. He preaches according to the grace and Spirit given unto him and thru his preaching many sinners have been turned into saints and many peoples name written in the Lamb's book of life. If he preaches the word of God then many listeners will be convicted. I think he is the best servant of the Lord in the country
Seconded

Adeboye too

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by SirHouloo(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor E.A. Adeboye for his calm and illustrative messages, imbibing holiness.
Pastor Sam Adeyemi on mentorship messages
Brother Gbile Akanni on spiritual Mentorship/ christian growth
Pastor David Oyedepo on skills for assessing the supernatural...

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Shawl001(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.....ƒσя his revelations about the hidden truths aπϑ mysteries about the word øƒ God. He's got deep insight about the word. ℓ̊ love †☺ listen †☺ him speak. He teaches more. Also, prefer Bishop Oyedepo, #FaithMan#..lol. then, Pastor Sam Adeyemi...

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 10:47am On Dec 17, 2014
I give it to David Ibiyeomie and Pst. Oyakhilome

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by tobechi20(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor frosbel of nairaland.

He teaches like ALL PROGRESIVE CONGRESS , ALWAYS CRITICIZING

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by tobechi20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme:

JUDGEMENTAL AND HYPOCRITICAL CHURCH

9 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:
Pastor frosbel of nairaland.

He teaches like ALL PROGRESIVE CONGRESS , ALWAYS CRITICIZING
Joker:-D
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

bros y nt say urs.

14 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
The Spirit of GOD.

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit--just as it has taught you, remain in him." - 1 John 2:27

20 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
tobechi20:

please sir can u kindly give me ur reasons for saying so

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
@Tobechi, pls respond.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by lastmessenger: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor Bankie rocks.

13 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
lastmessenger:
Pastor Bankie rocks.
pls, who is Pst. Bankie.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kevoh(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
I have one example to back tobechi's comment but it is more of a personal family matter so might have to let it slide.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kevoh(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
By the way the purpose of this thread serves to divide you christians the more, if you can not see it then it's a pity.

But hey, in kermit's voice ''that's none of my business'' let me go back to my freethinking world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
ProphetUdeme:

So you are the official that registers people's names in the Lamb's book of life? If not, how come you have this piece of information?

22 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by lastmessenger: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mbkite:

pls, who is Pst. Bankie.
A seasoned teacher of the word of God based in Enugu.founder of the kingdom word ministries. A medical doctor and a university lecturer.

10 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote
author=kevoh post=28966863]By the way the purpose of this thread serves
to divide you christians the more, if you can not see it then it's a
pity.

But hey, in kermit's voice ''that's none of my business'' let me go back
to my freethinking world.[/quote]
u are wrong sir. One of d purposes is to knw who n who has influenced our lives positively. Gerrit?
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kevoh(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mbkite:

u are wrong sir. One of d purposes is to knw who n who has influenced our lives positively. Gerrit?
No comment! Lips sealed!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
hifaif:

So you are the official that registers people's names in the Lamb's book of life? If not, how come you have this piece of information?
1 corinthians 2 lets us know that if any man has the Holy Spirit in him then everything abt heaven which also includes the book of life will be made known to him because the Spirit which belongs to God searches the deep secrets and revelations of God.. So go and read the bible and invite Christ into ur life so that ur eyes maybe enlightened towards the things of heaven

8 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
kevoh:

No comment! Lips sealed!

Good. God bless u
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
kevoh:
By the way the purpose of this thread serves to divide you christians the more, if you can not see it then it's a pity.

But hey, in kermit's voice ''that's none of my business'' let me go back to my freethinking world.

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Homebaked: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor Gbile Akanni. May God continue to bless him.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Homebaked:
where is his base?
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mbkite:

where is his base?
Gboko, Benue state

3 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by HFOG(f): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Homebaked:
Amen and Amen

5 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Alexk2(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
growing up, i know of pastor Adeboye, Kumuyi and .......

but my search for more revelational truth makes me discover Bro. Gbile Akanni and Pasor Paul Eneche...both are deeply into teaching ministry that motivates me more than the other ministrial callings.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote
author=Alexk2 post=28975409]growing up, i know of pastor Adeboye,
Kumuyi and .......

but my search for more revelational truth makes me discover Bro. Gbile
Akanni and Pasor Paul Eneche...both are deeply into teaching ministry
that motivates me more than the other ministrial callings.[/quote]
Pst. Eneche is really a blessing to our generation.

7 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Alexk2(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Mbkite
Pst. Eneche is really a blessing to our generation.

U can say that again....check out Bro. Gbile Akanni too; seems lyk the most humble of them all.

9 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alexk2:

U can say that again....check out Bro. Gbile Akanni too; seems lyk the most humble of them all.
gona try n check up any of his messages.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.