Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,181 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? (47941 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by emmyojiah(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN, SIMPLY THE BEST..............
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
toluine56:
for the first name yiu mentioned, your head is there.
lol
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kelvin1994: 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
Tb joshua and prophet jeremiah Omoto fufeyin
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kelvin1994: 1:51pm On May 17, 2015
Tb joshua
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by emilyone(f): 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
Bro. Gbile Akanni

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Praktikals(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
Moses Rahaman Popoola of New Testament Christian Mission International.

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Keky(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by keandre: 2:17pm On May 17, 2015
Neplusultra:
Kumuyi remains d first and d best of dem all!
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by charley94: 2:24pm On May 17, 2015
I don't think we should be rating pastors, as everyone of them has been called to fulfill a particular purpose

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by BCJAY(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2015
PASTOR W.F KUMUYI GIVE IT TO HIM ANYTIME ANYDAY

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by phaulzoe(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
Shout out [color=#990000][/color]to my G.O pastor chris oyakhilome and my zonal pastor, pastor oche emmanuel
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by JoeCutie(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2015
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by tutucious(f): 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Seventeen:
pz what's d name of his channel? I would like to listen to him. Mnwhile I love pastor Paul Enenche... I am Catholic too. And u re rite, its not about selling ur church. I just love listening to a sound preacher, anyday

If you don't have the TV channel u can worship online. www.smhos.org
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by deekseen(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2015
Anyone heard of Pastor David Ogbueli?

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by annexes: 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
Reverend George Adeboye (aka The walking bible) of Rhema Int'l churches, and his two spiritual sons I've listened to (pastor Role Olaoluwa n Pastor Victor Aiyedun). They're really seasoned preacher of the gospel.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by timothy2396(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
OYAKHILOME

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
veave:
Apostle Joshua Selman of ENI zaria. (Koinonia) please listen to one Koinonia message and your life will never remain the same again.

Koinonia were the fire of God is put into you. .
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
Dr Pst Paul Enenche of Dunamis.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by seyesko(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2015
Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Rapture4real(m): 3:09pm On May 17, 2015
Mbkite:
It is yet another sunday morning and I believe many of us are already in the church. Personally, I can't wait to hear from my best preacher of the gospel, David Ibiyeomie.
Who is your best preacher of the gospel?

Bro. Gbile Akanni, Evang.Job Alabi.They may not be popular but with genuine spirit and word of God.They preach not for gain or self glory but for God's kingdom
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Jchi9876: 3:26pm On May 17, 2015
Mbkite:

where is his base?

Which one be base again?
abi you be Oritsefemi the International Super Star
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by apatheticme(f): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by tobeetoe(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
Me, it's Prophet Mowo Olabajo of Excellent spirit bible church int'l .
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by miracle4(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2015
My favourite is WFK and Jonson Suleman
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Neplusultra(f): 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=keandre post=33824555][/quote] Keep ur opinion. Dat, right dere, is mine angry Kumuyi remains d best!!!! Quote me again!!!
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Neplusultra(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=keandre post=33824555][/quote] Keep ur opinion. Dat, right dere, is mine angry Kumuyi remains d best!!! tongue Quote Me again angry
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by asamaigho(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
lastmessenger:
Pastor Bankie rocks.

pastor bankie anytime anyday,
just google his name and download his messages free,u will b amazed .....he just teaches d true gospel bluntly.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by murmee: 4:56pm On May 17, 2015
The best of them all is Pastor Tunde Joda.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by abbyguy: 5:27pm On May 17, 2015
Praktikals:
Moses Rahaman Popoola of New Testament Christian Mission International.
Yea.....he's a seasoned preacher of christ centered messages.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Alexk2(m): 5:29pm On May 17, 2015
Exclaxix;

The best preachers of the Gospel in the whole world is any ordained catholic priest in the world. Because all other churches in this world is owned by somebody called general overseer bt dat of catholic is owned by no body bt christ himself.
I seriously can't relate with you on this. Nobody owned any church but Christ. G.O or G.S are simply the leader placed by God to oversee a 'unit of the church' just like you have pope....all churchs or 'units of the Church are one and should be seen like that though i agree that false teaches had crept causing division; this your post is an example of such messages.
I promote diversity and not division among the body of Christ....the only thing i want to knw is; do you belong to the family of God or not..your church or denominatn is so so immaterial to me.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by antiboko(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2015
CHAI! NNA, PLENTY COMPANY DEY NIGERIA O
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nakuza(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2015
Bro. Gbile Akanni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.