Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? (48058 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Who Is The Best Nigerian Gospel Artiste? (Pictures) / Rw Schambach, Firm Preacher Of Righteousness Goes Home At 85 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2015
Online4u:
These are my favourite Pastors:
Pastor Cosmas Ilechukwu - Charismatic Renewal Ministries Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Christ Embassy Pastor E.A. Adeboye - Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Sam Adeyemi - Daystar Christian Centre Bishop David Oyedepo - Living Faith Church Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Salvation Ministries
Note: in no preferential order
pasto-prenuers
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2015
udemzy101:
I hardly sit down to listen to some of this pastors whenever they preach on TV or Radio,but when i hear this man speak,i'll always create a time to listen till the end..

I like the way he preach his sermon,life is not all about giving your life to christ,giving etc( my opinion though) he also teach about how you can make wealth for yourself,become that person you really want to be.

His name is pastor Sam Adeyemi.
pasto-prenuer
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Chuksworld(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2015
Rev. David Ogbueli. Papa of Dominion City

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2015
obiak4:
FIVE BOTTLES OF BIG ANOINTED ORIIGIN FOR YOU D.K OLUKOYA ANYDAY ANYTIME THE REST ARE JUST PANADOL PASTORS
chai! Be careful of what you say, bro.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

william Kumuyi of deeper life bible church. He preaches according to the grace and Spirit given unto him and thru his preaching many sinners have been turned into saints and many peoples name written in the Lamb's book of life. If he preaches the word of God then many listeners will be convicted. I think he is the best servant of the Lord in the country

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
Mbkite:

chai! Be careful of what you say, bro.
am very careful brov very very if not I would have say they are lions in sheepskin
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2015
obiak4:

am very careful brov very very if not I would have say they are lions in sheepskin

u are very funny!
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by barrysome001: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
Bro. Gbile Akanni, Pastor Jim cymbala, Pastor Stephen Olarinde, Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Bishop David Oyedepo.....and my all time favourite....Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 18, 2015
obiak4:
pasto-prenuer
lol
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by spencekat(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2015
obiak4:

FIVE BOTTLES OF BIG ANOINTED ORIIGIN FOR YOU
D.K OLUKOYA ANYDAY ANYTIME
THE REST ARE JUST PANADOL PASTORS
So,Orijin get annoited version?Funny you.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Online4u: 10:06am On May 18, 2015
obiak4:

pasto-prenuers
That one concern you. Don't joke about the grace upon a man of God. Try get sense.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 10:23am On May 18, 2015
Online4u:
That one concern you. Don't joke about the grace upon a man of God. Try get sense.
I will try brother to get it
because to whom brain is given sence is expected
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2015
spencekat:
So,Orijin get annoited version?Funny you.
yea along ........... road you see anointed versions
seal lips I ain't revealing it not yet
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by ehiz007(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
pastor bankie ... love his word
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Alezy(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2015
HFOG:

I'm in Gboko but I've attended some programmes there. He also came for NCCF national conference the year I served. Besides that I've read a number of his books and listened to many of his sermons. How do you know him too?
wow, so ur in gboko? I served in Benue, was at mkd.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Vanderandrew(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2015
Deep insight Preachers-Dr Uduak Udofia, Pastor Olubi Johnson, Dr Ojei Ohiwere,

Word and Spirit Preachers-Rev Tokunboh Adejumo,

Motivational Preachers-Pastor Sam Adeyemi

Word Preachers-Rev. George Adegboye, Pastor Bolaji Idowu

Word /Motivational-Pastor Poju Oyemade

Prophetic Preachers-Dr Tunde Bakare
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by HFOG(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2015
Alezy:
wow, so ur in gboko? I served in Benue, was at mkd.
So sorry please. I meant to say I am not in Gboko.
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Alezy(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2015
HFOG:
So sorry please. I meant to say I am not in Gboko.
oh, dats ok
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Gariga: 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
Chris Okotie, Gbile Akanni
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Vanderandrew(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2015

Word and Spirit Preachers-Rev Tokunboh Adejuwon,

Word Preachers-Rev. George Adegboye, Pastor Bolaji Idowu, Pastor Andy Osakwe, Pastor David Ogbueli

Prophetic Preachers-Dr Tunde Bakare, Dr Chris Delvan
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Mbkite(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2015
Vanderandrew:

Word and Spirit Preachers-Rev Tokunboh Adejuwon,

Word Preachers-Rev. George Adegboye, Pastor Bolaji Idowu, Pastor Andy Osakwe, Pastor David Ogbueli

Prophetic Preachers-Dr Tunde Bakare, Dr Chris Delvan
i lyk hw u characterized them
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
obiak4:

pasto-prenuer
hahahaha. Guy i de like you o. Na so. Your first comment about anointed origin do make i laugh tire. Keep it up man
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by obiak4(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
hahahaha. Guy i de like you o. Na so. Your first comment about anointed origin do make i laugh tire. Keep it up man
hope udeme is your real name or u like udeme after 17:59 no laugh oooo bros how are you doing?
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by kadith(f): 2:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Bishop Chigbundu and Rev. Yusuf
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by vickkydgreat(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
annexes:
Reverend George Adeboye (aka The walking bible) of Rhema Int'l churches, and his two spiritual sons I've listened to (pastor Role Olaoluwa n Pastor Victor Aiyedun). They're really seasoned preacher of the gospel.

thats my pastor... Pastor victor aiyedun, u cnt help bt get addicted 2 his preaching once u heard it
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by vickkydgreat(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
But i can still vouch for one man, PRT PROPHET AJAYE RAWA PHELIX(A.K.A, JAMURANGU ELEDUNMARE, Great Instrument of God)
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by onupeter(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2016
I bless God for him
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by vickkydgreat(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2016
onupeter:
I bless God for him

hu
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by KweenSisan(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
REV. DAVID CHUKS OGBUELI
Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by JoeCutie(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
KweenSisan:
REV. DAVID CHUKS OGBUELI
Do you stay in Owerri? grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by KweenSisan(f): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Do you stay in Owerri? grin
Neeh..school in Abia

1 Like

Re: Your Best Nigerian Preacher Of The Gospel? by JoeCutie(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
KweenSisan:
Neeh..school in Abia
Oh, okay...that's cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Bishop Oyedepo: "Noisemakers Don't Last Only Newsmakers Do" / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.