Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] (55323 Views)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by jaybee3(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
They've basically selected a running mate with no ambition of ever becoming the president.

Nothing dey happen
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Suljosh: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Wrong VP.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Ekiti and Ondo beg to disagree with you....it may be complicated. PDP also has deployed the heavy duty machinery to catch Lagos. So, APC is still cautious about the SW.Plus....SW went for PDP in the presidential election in 2011.

APC is right to be cautious about SW.
Thank you. They failed to see that

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by kate3: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
Oga Bola winning all the way, make his accountant general APC Lagos guber candidate and his attorney APC vice presidential aspirant. A REAL GODFATHER.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by PassingShot(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
anonimi:
Osinbajo is actually a Space Booker for the JagaBandit.
A dummy being sold to the mofos supporting the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC until the JagaBandit is ready to show his true hand.

Take it E A S Y mister. Why taking Panadol for the headache of the progressives?

Tell me the person you saTANists would have approved of?

Waiting......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Hoii(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
mayorjosh:
btw who is yemi osinbajo
Yemi Osinbajo is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and Senior Partner in
the Law firm of SimmonsCooper Partners.
Yemi Osibanjo is a professor of law and was the head of department of Public Law at the University of Lagos (1997-1999).
A former Attorney General of Lagos State and Pastor in Redeemed Christian Church of God

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by jojoki: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
APC are so bless with great personalities, Professor Osinbajo is a man of repute and he will be an asset to the development of this nation.

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

Gbam! Well said Bro, we are not voting along ethnic or religion line but we all want to vote for progress and prosperity, this reminds me MKO Abiola (June 12). God's willing our CHANGE will surely come through GMB. God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Ok APC should win only in the South-west and Northern states then. Not in the South East, South-South or Middle Belt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by oluamid(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2014
eagleeye2:

True talk Nwanne..... He thinks that he can win Christians over by choosing a Pasitor...... let's go there.

People of your ilk will not vote Buhari even if he makes the pope his running mate.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by eagleeye2: 11:01am On Dec 17, 2014
adeaks:

I just hope this wont turn out to be a political miscalculation.
Deep down in your heart, you know it's a political miscalculation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by austinvsb1(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
ishiamu:
If buhari choose this man to get rccg votes please help me slap him and tell him that the church ain't for politics and it won't make him get rccg votes

Trust me when i say this.. Millions of Rccg votes are sealed already.. Yu really xpect followers not to vote baba adeboye's right hand man, when the otuoke zoologist has failed everyone in the country except mama peace?? Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by pacifique(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
firstafricanews:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate in 2015 presidential election scheduled for February 14, 2015.

http://leadership.ng/news/395769/apc-presidential-candidate-muhammadu-buhari-announces-professor-yemi-osinbajo-running-mate

Politics, so interesting sad
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
iGeneral:
Four things about this choice:

1. Place Oshibajo beside sambo and let them debate on any issue, we know who will win

2. With Oshibajo on the ticket, GEJ can't go to Adeboye to commit that kneeling down fraud he committed in 2011 which he used to cream RCCG members vote. So GEJ lost a block vote there cos there's an homeboy as VP.

3.Oshibajo will certainly win his Polling unit, ward, local govt and state. Unlike Sambo who walks like a duck and is notorious for losing even in his nuclear family. Sambo doesn't bring any electoral value to the GEJ ticket.

4. It follows therefore that this coming election is more about the prez candidates than any VP. And on this note most people agreed GEJ has made a mess of our nation and can't be allowed to continue on that trajectory.

And finally, if GMB had chosen Amaechi, PDP goons will say he is corrupt and a traitor. If he had chosen Oshiomole, they will bring up the issue of'go and die' for the campaign. If he chose Fayemi, they will say the man who was rejected for 2nd term by his own people. So it is good GMB went for a man without baggage.
1 Million Likes

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by shaggy5000: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
oshiomole would have bn the bst candidate! wat a mistake

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by chrisxxx(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2014
ayusbobs:
Let's join hands and make the change even though the VP doesn't appeal to many of us I think the APC have shown their political maturity and I commend how they manage their internal issues on the selection of VP.
Mr Buhari what next? Amaechi is leading the campaign committee.
Ya. Because he has the deep pocket. He can bankroll it all alone.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Suljosh: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Wrong VP. I'm sorry to say this but GMB has lost this already. Adam would have been a better VP which would have attract voters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by anonimi: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
PassingShot:

Take it E A S Y mister. Why taking Panadol for the headache of the progressives?

Tell me the person you Satanists would have approved of?

Waiting......

You go wait tire.

Maybe when you guys define what the criteria are for being a progressive your wait may be over.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Ekiti and Ondo beg to disagree with you....it may be complicated. PDP also has deployed the heavy duty machinery to catch Lagos. So, APC is still cautious about the SW.Plus....SW went for PDP in the presidential election in 2011.

APC is right to be cautious about SW.

Ekiti and Ondo did not vote PDP. Ekiti people voted for For Fayose and against Fayemi not APC while Pdp came third in the Ondo gov election behind LP(Mimiko) and ACN( Akeredolu). Though Mimiko is now in PDP and that will definitely draw votes, I think APC still has a good chance of taking Ondo in a tight score. When the election comes around I still see the people voting the govs(as individuals) during the governorship election and then voting along Party lines during the presidential election.

I agree that APC should be cautious about SW....but do you think they are right to have seemingly abandoned SS completely or do you think SS people will vote for a ticket of Buhari and Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by howmarketng(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Nairalanders who people haff kill Ameachi finish angry , Chaiii Daris godooooooO

firstafricanews:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his running mate in 2015 presidential election scheduled for February 14, 2015.

http://leadership.ng/news/395769/apc-presidential-candidate-muhammadu-buhari-announces-professor-yemi-osinbajo-running-mate
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by okokhaerat(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote][/quote] angry :oIts so barbarc when mediocricity sets in on triba-political issues. See d easterners and southerners complaining of not wanting power to shift from their region, even if they don't like oga jonah. What shld d westerners say, when that slowpoke of a president frm ur region has been the ceremonial head of nigerians since 2009? #mofos
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by nnemmpi(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2014
with these combo APC will lose d g election

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by eagleeye2: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
oluamid:

People of your ilk will not vote Buhari even if he makes the pope his running mate.
Ol boy ehh!!! forget that thing. you wouldn't know how much I campaigned for GMD in 2011. The same GMD, I am bad mouthing now.
I may not totally want GEJ, but I know he is better than GMD. Buhari is wearing a mask, many are yet to see the man behind that mask.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]I am an APC supporter and a Yoruba, but if this is true, APC will lose severely again, We need a politician, someone who has a followership base already.... with this i think buhari is cursed to always make bad choices.

Buhari, you just buried your presidential aspirations again, congrats. i will throw my vote away by voting Okotie or whoever. angry angry angry[/size]
The same people calling for fresh faces(technocrats) with clean records will be the first to castigate them. What exactly do u people want? U want brilliant technocrats to come into politics for Nigeria to evolve yet Ure d first to criticise them when they are chosen.
U think a Yoruba man will prefer to vote a failure from the SS as a president than his kinsman with a clean record This choice is to lock down the south west!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by darkjorse: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2014
I said it,he will pick a weak and foolish Yoruba man.is official Nigeria has been handed yo Hausa/Fulani because that Yoruba man go be zombie. God help us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
anonimi:

You go wait tire.

Maybe when you guys define what the criteria are for being a progressive your wait may be over.

So, there is no one you TANoids would have approved of? Why the complain then?

I take it that this is the combination you love to hate!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by annexworld(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2014
busterr:
the leadership of nigeria rests on the shoulders of one among two dominant people, one is weak, the other is a 72 year old man who would have retired many years ago in civil service. nigeria is just unfortunate.
really unfortunate
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by austinvsb1(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]I am an APC supporter and a Yoruba, but if this is true, APC will lose severely again, We need a politician, someone who has a followership base already.... with this i think buhari is cursed to always make bad choices.

Buhari, you just buried your presidential aspirations again, congrats. i will throw my vote away by voting Okotie or whoever. angry angry angry[/size]

See a PDP claiming apc suppprter ohh.. Why dont y'all campaign with ur master's achievements.. So much for issues-based campaign. Buhari is the change we need! Osibanjo the suppport we crave! You r nt cool with that? Go and die!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by PassingShot(m): 11:08am On Dec 17, 2014
darkjorse:
I said it,he will pick a weak and foolish Yoruba man.is official Nigeria has been handed yo Hausa/Fulani because that Yoruba man go be zombie. God help us

brouhaha!

The ticket you TANoids love to hate!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Dee60: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Jonathan is out!
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by PassingShot(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
eagleeye2:

Ol boy ehh!!! forget that thing. you wouldn't know how much I campaigned for GMD in 2011. The same GMD, I am bad mouthing now.
I may not totally want GEJ, but I know he is better than GMD. Buhari is wearing a mask, many are yet to see the man behind that mask.

OK. Please tell us the things behind the mask which you know of?
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Mcowubaba: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
busterr:
the leadership of nigeria rests on the shoulders of one among two dominant people, one is weak, the other is a 72 year old man who would have retired many years ago in civil service. nigeria is just unfortunate.
The R the leaders of Tomorrow....
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by viktuur(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2014
9jii:
BUHARI AND OSIBANJO ARE RUNNING NOW TO MAKE ALL THE CORRUPTS RUN AWAY LATER.

THE CHANGE HAS COME
THE ERA OF CORRUPTION IS OVER IN NIGERIA
The corrupt and their friends will run away with their Loots; their will be intense capital flight, dis-investment, the economy will shrink, Naira will fall, unemployment will rise.
Then will growth come gradually.good changed comes with pain, sacrifices and time.We will need to be patient with them if they win,
Nothing Good comes easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Abandons Lunch For Mosque (Photos) / Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.