Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My First Day In A Banking Hall....... Share Your Ordeal!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Day In A Banking Hall....... Share Your Ordeal!!! (1014 Views)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Thread For Guys Who Has Been Slapped By Women: Share Your Ordeal! / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Day In A Banking Hall....... Share Your Ordeal!!! by bond77(m): 10:15am On Dec 17, 2014
some of us might have had a bad experience been in a bank for the first time so feel free to share your experience with us

For me, it happened way back when I was very young and I about to travel with my aunt, she gave me money to buy a traveling bag and she she asked me to deposit some money in the bank, overconfident me after buying the traveling bag I went Straight to the bank I got to the entrance, seeing some peeps entering into a small vacuum I too naively join them, while struggling to get inside with my traveling bag I got stuck, efforts from the security to pull me out was in vain I just stood there sweating and frozen like a statue, eventually I came out I was asked to drop the traveling bag, I went inside again, the machine just kept rejecting me later I was told to raise up my hands like a thief caught in robbery........ finally the foolish machine opened I didn't know that everyone in the bank had been watching me both the pretty female bankers and customers because the glass of the bank can reflect what's going on outside from the inside, I was ashamed as if that was not enough one male cashier whose head is as big as olumo rock kept rejecting me for little mistake I wrote on the teller Chai! it was annoying,sickening and embarrassing... I can never forget that day............

share yours too
Re: My First Day In A Banking Hall....... Share Your Ordeal!!! by GboyegaD(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
I can't remember my first day but I hated following my mum to the bank then as we spend hours often times and then they issued us the blue or red tag and then wait like an hour or more before she is finally attended to.
Re: My First Day In A Banking Hall....... Share Your Ordeal!!! by bond77(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2014
GboyegaD:
I can't remember my first day but I hated following my mum to the bank then as we spend hours often times and then they issued us the blue or red tag and then wait like an hour or more before she is finally attended to.

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas Nairalanders (how Will You Spend Your Christmas) / Apologize To Whoever You Have Wronged In 2014 / Its Mtn's 170 Promo Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.