Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Write Us An African Santa Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write Us An African Santa Story (769 Views)

Diary Of An African Teen. / Ogbanje (an African Fantasy) / On Dambudzo Marechera: The Life And Times Of An African Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write Us An African Santa Story by DNBCrew: 10:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Are you imaginative enough to create an African Santa?

Submissions are open for writers all over Africa to write us a warm African Santa Story.

Guideline...

Out of your own imagination, create your dream African Santa. Weave a short story of not more than 2000 words around it.

Send story to submissions90@yahoo.com on or before Tuesday the 23rd.

Best story, as chosen by DNB editors, will be posted on DNB on the 25th.

Writer of the picked story, if Nigerian, will get a N5000 worth of recharge voucher of desired network.

Get to work, you got 7 days!

We can't wait to see your creation.

DNB Team

www.dnbstories.com
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by DNBCrew: 9:18am On Dec 20, 2014
The contest is still on. Visit DNB Stories now.
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by DNBCrew: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Read the winning story of this contest on DNB Stories.
www.dnbstories.com
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by teamplayey: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
It's still (almost) impossible to make comments on your site. I figure I've tried all the options.
Cc: Daniel
Cc: Victor
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by DNBCrew: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
teamplayey:
It's still (almost) impossible to make comments on your site. I figure I've tried all the options.
Cc: Daniel
Cc: Victor
Teamplayey, we have updated our comment platform. Please check back now and see. Thanks for contacting.
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by teamplayey: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2015
I noticed:
But it appears even more difficult for me. I figure it has something to do with some sort of registration. I'll still be trying though
Re: Write Us An African Santa Story by DNBCrew: 7:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Yes. Just register with an email and password and that's it.
Please try it again.

(1) (Reply)

The NYSC Chronicle Pt1 - They Wont Let Me Go / If Your Life Was To Be A Story,what Would Be The Title? / 45 Ways To Avoid Using The Word 'very'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.