Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

How I Made Over 9m Selling Information Product Right Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made Over 9m Selling Information Product Right Here In Nigeria (2344 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / How To Start And Make Money Through Information Product Marketing / How To Make Money Online With Information Product Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over 9m Selling Information Product Right Here In Nigeria by Kangol99(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2014
You won't believe this information still carries the same power from 2009 till date and its strategies are still working effectively well in today's Nigerian Market.

Is This Fair Akin Alabi?
This was what Information Marketers asked Akin Alabi in 2009 and it led to the release of this great SECRET that propelled a lot of information marketers.

Dear Friend,

This will be the shortest letter you'll ever get from a marketer here in Nigeria. No marketing gimmicks and all that.
It just what it is. Its either you want to seize this opportunity or not.
This bestseller by Akin Alabi reveals the secrets that made him over Ten Million Naira for himself in 2008 just by selling information products.
It was so crazy that, at a point, he was making between N100,000 to N200,000 in a day on a regular basis. You can do it too!
This guide is so hot that Akin almost decided not to release it to the public again.
He's however revealing it to 500 Nigerians again.
So, allow me to let the cat out of the bag and reveal a few things you will be gaining from this shocking report. Discover the exact things I did that put in almost Ten Million Naira into my bank account working from my living room.
Read more=>> https://younginfopreneurs./2014/12/17/how-i-made-over-9m-selling-information-product-right-here-in-nigeria-how-you-too-can-by-akin-alabi/

(1) (Reply)

Ex- Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor: Explains Is Tragic Falls (must Read) / Is Bet9ja Being Monopolies By Some Powerful Super Agent? / #####

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.