Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan (22562 Views)

'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / “The Elites Are Nigeria’s Problems” Jonathan Cries Out / Top 5 Problems Jonathan Will Face After Subsidy Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by alaoeri: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Making excuses for his incompetency, what a clueless president. mtscheee

7 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by cocoduck: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrofficial:

How old is Jonathan?
jonathan Is a middle aged man. buhria is an old man

4 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by kagel: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quotes are involved in, it is always problems.

“Young people are involved in sports, soccer, athletics and so on, and within the period that I have been here as Vice President and President, they have always been bringing glory to us.

“Young people are involved in the movie, popularly called Nollywood, and this continues to bring glory to us.

“Young people are involved in music, like D-Banj, and they always continue to bring glory to us.

“But see politics that old people like us are involved in, we continue to quarrel and abuse ourselves everyday and create problems for innocent Nigerians.

“So, we believe that the future of this country is in the hands of young people. The young Nigerians will surely take us to where we want to be.

“One day, you will take us to the moon. I believe in the young, creative and talented people. Surely, we will create enabling environment for you because you stand for the future of this country and you will make this country great.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/old-people-cause-of-nigerias-troubles-jonathan/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
I've said it. The moment you think you've seen the worst, they prove you wrong.

Himself that is "young" has caused us unimaginable problems than the old ones.

He talks about "we abuse ourselves" as if he and his camp are not the one responsible for mudslinging.

Is this a president? How did we manage him for six years? Oh my God!

8 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by boujaye: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iroh88:
Just imagine a president talking!!! Tufiakwa!! So much for "issues based politics".

I feel so ashamed.

you feel ashamed of hearing the truth? is it lies you want to hear? you are doomed! cool

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by searchcorp(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
So in GEJ's mind the ony achievements the young should give their nation is in sports, movie and music. He said absolutely nothing about science, economics, information technology, new age journalism, witty inventions in technology, entrepreneurial spirit and drive and others.

Im ashamed of my president.

8 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
And some people will still come out to say GEJ till 2019........ I pity y'all if such happens
WE CAN'T GO BACK
GEJ TILL 2019

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
[deleted]

5 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by quicyvictor(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Imagine.......
a serving President who don't believe he can take us to the promise land
putting the job on the youths....,,
I pity GEJ.....
National disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by anonimi: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:
This man de talk at times like say him just wake up frm sleep.

I have to respectfully point out that you are the one typing and posting as if you just woke up from sleep and slumber since you did not note the highlighted below:

etunoman76:

“Anything that the old people like us are involved in, it is always problems.

“Young people are involved in sports, soccer, athletics and so on, and within the period that I have been here as Vice President and President, they have always been bringing glory to us.

“Young people are involved in the movie, popularly called Nollywood, and this continues to bring glory to us.

“Young people are involved in music, like D-Banj, and they always continue to bring glory to us.

“But see politics that old people like us are involved in, we continue to quarrel and abuse ourselves everyday and create problems for innocent Nigerians.

Simple bad headline of a speech meant to MOTIVATE the youths of our coutry to greater heights!

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by DesChyko: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Note that he also included himself.

I like that plain honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Immune1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some people just need to take time and read..........dont just depend on the headlines to understand the entire content.

Nice observation from a man honest about his flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by cannonnier(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:

He is high on his fresh stinking air.

SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by KwoiZabo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
berem:
I am very sure Jonathan was referring to Edwin Clarke. The senile old man should be confined to an Old People's home because he's been talking senselessly these days.
Is Edwin Clarke a 4times presidential Aspirant? or has Edwin Clarke written an book? shocked

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by jmaine: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
So, we believe that the future of this country is in the hands of young people. The young Nigerians will surely take us to where we want to be.

“One day, you will take us to the moon. I believe in the young, creative and talented people. Surely, we will create enabling environment for you because you stand for the future of this country and you will make this country great
.”

Awesome speech Mr President . . . .We all see what we decide to see . . . .cool

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
wirinet:

This man truly does not have what it talks to rule this country. How can this kind of uninspiring and useless speech be delivered at an inauguration of the Youth Employment in Agriculture Programme and the Fund for Agricultural Finance event? Is he insinuating that Nigerian youth are only good for entertainment and sports? What about other critical sectors like health, Agriculture, science and technology, Information technology, etc.

This speech is an insult to the youth of this country.
He is clueless

4 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Ymodulus: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Lordjiggs09(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Naija i hail thee. So much for noble and honorable utterances from a president.

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Trailblazer1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
#Team Young shall grow and Old Shall DIE!

How come Naija old thieves refused to die?

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by NaijaOptimist: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari n Obasanjo are very good example of such elders. GEJ till 2019!!!

his only being diplomatic by not mention their names.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Elparaiso(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is why I say....
"Better luck next time"!
Funny b in better is also in buhari

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by tolurainbow(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Rubbish''

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Alabsworld(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Very true, buhari's utterances caused 2011 post electn crisis nd Obasanjo's utterances is over heating D polity.
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by jmaine: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Immune1:
Some people just need to take time and read..........dont just depend on the headlines to understand the entire content.

Nice observation from a man honest about his flaws.

Most people don't bother to read before commenting. It is very evident in their post grin
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by lilmaydee(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
GEJ always blaming everyone bt himself.

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Ogbodavies(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
cum, dis man, make u no abuse my grandpa oo..

2 Likes

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by valHarrison: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ppl like obasanjo. Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu and Co . Gej u ve spoken well. Gej till 2019
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by moscobabs(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
mugun

1 Like

Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by scarffield(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Caseless:
den swear 4 yhu
Caseless:
den swear 4 yhu
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by 100Cents: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Old people like OBJ ?

Nah question o..
Re: Young People Bring Glory To Nigeria But Old People Cause Problems - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
mrofficial:

How old is Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.