Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Bought Human Head For N12,500 In Cotonou - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Bought Human Head For N12,500 In Cotonou (447 Views)

Cleaner Gets N7,200 Salary Increment For Returning N12 Million / Bird With Human Head[pictured] / Snake With Human Head Found In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Bought Human Head For N12,500 In Cotonou by timafo: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2014
According to The Nation Newspaper, A suspected human parts’ vendor, Olorunto Dipe (35), has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State specific Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

He reportedly confessed that he purchased a human head for N12,500 from Cotonou, Benin Republic, with intention to sell it for N20,000.

A police source told the suspect was arrested by a SARS decoy team led by Abba Kyari, a Superintendent of Police (SP), at Ajibawo in Atan-Ota, Ogun State, on October 22.

Olorunto told: “It was one Asiwaju at Ado Odo-Ota in Ogun State, who solicited me to provide a human head. He told he would use it to heal me of leprosy. I went to Cotonou and purchased it for N12,500 with intention of offering it for N20,000 to him. I was arrested with the head as I wanted to go and deliver it.”

Asiwaju was arrested and permitted bail when he denied knowing Olorunto.

Olorunto is lamenting that Asiwaju denied him. He told: “If I am released, I will stop dealing in human heads. Please say the police to forgive me; I won’t do it again.”

Source: News Arrive

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Animals / Flavour VS Iyanya: Who’s Got The Sexier Abs? / SUCCESS SECRETES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.