Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss (18506 Views)

We Are Really Handicapped In Attacking Boko Haram- Air Vice Marshal R.A. Ojuawo / Pitiable Country! Wanted Pension Task Force Boss, Maina Emerges From Hiding…emba / Rasheed Maina (Pension Task Force Boss) Diverted N21 Billion To His Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by MOBBDEEP: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atigba:
The Niger delta militants block the east west road now

No vehicle movement and they are collecting 500 naira from each vehicle if you want to pass

How did I find myself in this lawless country

Please, I want to humbly ask you a question.
How good / excellently motorable is the road :
* from Lagos to Benin
* from Benin to Warri
* from Warri to Port-Harcourt

Then, what about the nefarious activities of armed bandits in these roads?
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by onosprince(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Story story
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Trailblazer1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hell no!!! If GEJ decimate bokoharam then what's the peoples General coming to do in ASO Rock.
He must not defeat them o,
please all progressives, we need all hands on deck to stop him from this wicked act.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
It depends on his definition of "decimated".
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by tclever: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I will comment later
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by japhmanuel: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Calamity...........story fr tha gods
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by ishiamu(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
siraj1402:
Same story since.

Meanwhile,

Less do I know its a crime to express your mind.After protested for some of posts that are favoured over my post,I can't post anything for the past 4 day.I was thjnking that it was a general error until I decided to go through my second account then I descovered some things are wrong.Nairaland is not my father's property, but injustice is an injustices no matter to whom or how small.

Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by adexsimply(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm..Haram-icide cool cool
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by tbaba1234: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
Esilo:
Sometimes we need to ask ourselves questions,I became uncomfortable about the existence of chibok girls cus if its real,how do dey move from one community,state to the other.is it by sea?by road or by air?if so what type of bus can carry 250girls at once?how many helicpters or how many boats?plz let's stop beating about the bush and face reality,APC! Note that boko haram cannot stop GEJ from winning the 2015 election.

250 is a conservative figure because far more have been abducted with no reporting.

But you can keep deluding yourself.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by happydays1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
bokoharam have fled d jungle to politic and participaiting in primaries, lets make all effort NOT to vote bokoharam as president come 2015. vote wisely. Goodluck to Nigerians :-Xbokoharam have fled d jungle to politic and participaiting in primaries, lets make all effort NOT to vote bokoharam as president come 2015. vote wisely. Goodluck to Nigerians
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by dre11(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Decimated....... That's good news

Hope they now bring our girls back safe and sound

I no wan hear stories
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Flets: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
APC e-touts will be disappointed with this news
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by dexterinc2003: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
hahaha.....demicated abi? where r the chibok girls,sry chibok women?where is shekau? these are the kind of posts that makes ppl stop believing good news when they eventually hear them...bloody liars!!!
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Atigba: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Please, I want to humbly ask you a question.
How good / excellently motorable is the road :
* from Lagos to Benin
* from Benin to Warri
* from Warri to Port-Harcourt

Then, what about the nefarious activities of armed bandits in these roads?

The roads has been transform from warri to port Harcourt, from warri to Benin and Benin to lagos.

I applaud this administration for the job well done

But am only worried about the activities of these militant they block the road with arms. East west road partani side..
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by MOBBDEEP: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atigba:

The roads has been transform from warri to port Harcourt, from warri to Benin and Benin to lagos.

But am only worried about the activities of these militant they block the road with arms. East west road partani side..

Thank you Sir.
So, it is a jolly smooth ride from Lagos to Ikot -Abasi because I know very well that PH to Ikot-Abasi is a smooth road.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Boss13: 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
siraj1402:
Same story since.

Meanwhile,

Less do I know its a crime to express your mind.After protested for some of posts that are favoured over my post,I can't post anything for the past 4 day.I was thjnking that it was a general error until I decided to go through my second account then I descovered some things are wrong.Nairaland is not my father's property, but injustice is an injustices no matter to whom or how small.

Seun do something about this young man. Either you sort him out or explain why he cannot post.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by berrystunn(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
SenatorTobijah:
Bla blah blah this boko haram are so many that they can't be defeat up till now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1mNgg8TtTM
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Atigba: 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Thank you Sir.
So, it is a jolly smooth ride from Lagos to Ikot -Abasi because I know very well that PH to Ikot-Abasi is a smooth road.
Is a smooth ride
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Boss13: 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atigba:

Liar. I traveled from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa and from Bayelsa to Warri. Same major road. The road from Bayelsa to warri is under construction for a long while now. Your tyres must be in superb condition. The road from port harcourt to Bayelsa, same Nigerian road with many bad portions.

I just plied the lagos-Benin express road this week. From ondo road before ore is a disaster. My heart was in my mouth. I even thought they were through with the ore-Benin road since Reno was always using it as one of Jonathan's accomplishment. However, they are still working on the road.

I wonder why people promote lies in this country
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by MOBBDEEP: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atigba:

Is a smooth ride

Thank you once again!!!
But, please , what about the activities of "men of the underworld"?
Where is it more common?
Where should one take extra caution?
What time of the day do you favor more?
Then , is it a straight road ?
Or there are branch-off roads?
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by berrystunn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
paulshakur:
These is a false news o. I am tempted to say story for the Gods... Boko Haram is within the cabinet of both APC and PDP thus, until the sponsors are flushed out, I still fear More carnage will occur.

NOTE/
Remember U,S want to help 9ja side by side to fight terror, but insists on not selling fighter-helicopters to us. think ham .....

There trying to make 9ja a war zone, GEJ did a great job to cancel U.S. military training as relations ,
they want our great 9ja to look like Iraq , Syria, Libya , Yemen, palestine and Central African Republic. this is there plans to destroy 9ja forever, GOD no go gree

they sent EBOLA too, .
U.s cant stop GEJ. not to talk of opposition.
Opposite of GOODLUCK IS BADLUCK ?
No one can CHANGE THAT

Long Live Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Long live Mr president Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan ,GCFR, BNER, GCON ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Atigba: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Boss13:

Liar. I traveled from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa and from Bayelsa to Warri. Same major road. The road from Bayelsa to warri is under construction for a long while now. Your tyres must be in superb condition. The road from port harcourt to Bayelsa, same Nigerian road with many bad portions.

I just plied the lagos-Benin express road this week. From ondo road before ore is a disaster. My heart was in my mouth. I even thought they were through with the ore-Benin road since Reno was always using it as one of Jonathan's accomplishment. However, they are still working on the road.

I wonder why people promote lies in this country

I wanted to ignore your post but can't
You mean to tell me from bayelsa to warri road is bad
Guy u re a bloody liar
When last did you traveled from bayelsa,i accept some places are under construction from bayelsa to partani bridge.
But from partani bridge to warri is very smooth
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by zheroes(m): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trailblazer1:
APC be like *no way o, Jonathan must not defeat bokoharam now. They should keep bombing and killing in mass until after the election next year, and when the Peoples General takes over, bokoharam can then be defeated. GEJ must remain clueless till then*

Therfore this news must be fake and we refuse to believe it.

Let all the progressives on this forum reject this news as fake.

Signed:
Lai Mohammed
(liar in chief)
what is APC doing here? is APC stopping him from defeating them, afterall he has all the trillions to spend , so if by february there are still bombings you should know ur GEJ is a failure, am not for any party , i only need a good life, even if the person bringing it is crippled. nigerian mentality, when someone is failing you look for who to blame. i hope and pray for change
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Atigba: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

Thank you once again!!!
But, please , what about the activities of "men of the underworld"?
Where is it more common?
Where should one take extra caution?
What time of the day do you favor more?
Then , is it a straight road ?
Or there are branch-off roads?
I guess you re coming from Lagos
You have to move on time to me I hate night journey
As for men of the underworld you have to be caution when approaching benin, after ore before okada
I forgot the name of the town
Arm robbers stays there sometimes.
From Benin to port Harcourt is free you don't have to worry

I traveled almost all the time from Benin to ph nothing like arm robber.

The road is straight when coming from Lagos to Benin
You can follow the bypass at oluku before uniben gate and burst out from sapele road or auchi road or direct if you are going to onisha

But I will advice you go direct to Benin city

From inside Benin you go to sapele road straight to warri

Then you continue your journey from there to ph
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by nagoma(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yes, the military, but mainly Cameroonian military.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by MOBBDEEP: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Atigba:

I guess you re coming from Lagos
You have to move on time to me I hate night journey
As for men of the underworld you have to be caution when approaching benin, after ore before okada
I forgot the name of the town
Arm robbers stays there sometimes.
From Benin to port Harcourt is free you don't have to worry

I traveled almost all the time from Benin to ph nothing like arm robber.

The road is straight when coming from Lagos to Benin
You can follow the bypass at oluku before uniben gate and burst out from sapele road or auchi road or direct if you are going to onisha

But I will advice you go direct to Benin city

From inside Benin you go to sapele road straight to warri

Then you continue your journey from there to ph

I deeply appreciate your detailed & helpful response
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by Atigba: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
MOBBDEEP:

I deeply appreciate your detailed & helpful response
U re welcome
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by synergycom19: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
They are as clueless as there C IN CHIEF
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by jimcomb(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
need a job? goto www.yapinitiative.org and check out their career list to apply for one. who knows? pls tell a friend.
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by tomistelle(f): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg abeg,too lenghty,,I want more action undecided
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by rafcrown(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
THANKS TO CAMEROUN ?
Re: Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss by loomer: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
since una de win, oya carry ur kids go spend xmas for that area,

we go even dash una money on top.....................

yeye fowl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shareholders Rejoice As Buhari Fires FRC Boss / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Honourable Justice Karatu Gets Blocked From Delivering Judgement On Her Last Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.