Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Solve This Interview Quiz - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solve This Interview Quiz (804 Views)

QUIZ for Graduate Engineers - Test yourself / Pls Friend Op This Interview Is Not GNLD / How Do I Answer This Interview Question Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Interview Quiz by laniyi07(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Here's the puzzle:
"You are travelling down a country lane to a distant village. You reach a fork in the road and find a pair of identical twin sisters standing there.
One sister is standing on the road to village and the other standing on the road to never-land (of course, you don't know or see where each road leads).
One ofthe sisters always tells the truth and the other always lies (of course, you don't know who is lying).
Both sisters know where the roads go.
If you are allowed to ask only one question to each of the sisters to find the correct road to the village,
What is your question?"
What will be your question?
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by dammie4j(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'd ask either of the twins a tricky question : "Hi twin, what will be your sister's response if i asked her where this road leads" The answer is always reversed or negated. grin grin grin
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by mosco10: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
this is plagiarism... i saw it on facebook!
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by laniyi07(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
mosco10:
this is plagiarism... i saw it on facebook!
I didnt see it on facebook mr. its an interview question ok.
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by laniyi07(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
dammie4j:
I'd ask either of the twins a tricky question : "Hi twin, what will be your sister's response if i asked her where this road leads" The answer is always reversed or negated. grin grin grin
loool, wouldn't that confuse you the more, I mean how will know which one is telling you the truth?

more please
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by oluyemisee(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Simple,since one is a perpetual liar,I will ask her "please what's says the time"if she's d liar,she will definetely give you the wrong anwser.I will just move forward to ask the oda for direction.shikenah
Re: Solve This Interview Quiz by laniyi07(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
I like your intelligence, my answer was similar except my question was 'are u sisters?'

(1) (Reply)

Please Is It Possible To Change Over To Medicine From Radiography After 200L / 6 Strategic Job Search Tips For Every Fresh Graduate / Oil And Gas Training (cad, Pdms, P&id, Autoplant, Hysys) In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.