Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More (1554 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / How Easy Is It To Forget The One You Lost Your Virginity To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by cityguyonnl: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
I hate when a girl tells me she's still a virgin and so what! Huh? For what shall it profit a woman to
deprive herself the ecstasies and at the
end u would desend so low of getting married to a castinover.

What shall it profit u losing that fresh boy who can't go on without ur honey pot and at last u would end up getting
married to a male harlot. What shall it profit u to miss those golden opportunties just because u claim u want to reserve ur virginity to ur future
husband and at the end u would fall low to the hands of a man who won't value it, a man who will not respect ur womanity,. U said u dnt wana do it premaritaly, so why going into a relationship with dat
dude, why did u break the first rule while u knw u won't allow him to
bang..a girl will start a nasty play with
u, kissing and touching u romanticaly and wen u ar highly stimulated and
erect, feeling irresistable horney,
optimisticaly hoping it wil lead to bang,
and wen he makes attempt to pull ur
undies u wil tel him no, stop it., huh?

why did u tempt dat innocent nigga,, i tink u deserves a rape.. I heard u say u wnt to keep it till u get
married,. Who told we still value
virgins?..well, let me make it clear to u,
most men of these days dnt even like
to bang a virgin, not even me, i cnt jst
imagine the hard work, jst to dope in, a nigga will sweat a hell out of his body,
ar u gonna pay me for the job? Huh?.. U might tink am too vocal, but am nt all
dat spoilt. Am jst lamenting my
hardfeelings abt the convictional
nonsense.. dnt get it twisted pls boos
and bitches lms first b4 pouring ur shits at me.
Know more here http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Keep your lies to yourself man undecided

4 Likes

Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Omo! see beef.. Abeggy...
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by madmadu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
ma broda, no b by force. if she no gree, leave am, go anoda place na
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mtchewwwwwu,i jst wasted 30kb.
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
End time Write Up

Op you're not a Christian.
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Doortun(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Your write up is misleading and posesses a little grain of truth. I value virginity and other men alike still value virginity.

and what is castinover
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Cutedwag(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bravo bro, let them know, virginity doesn't make you a wife material or a good woman!
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Another virgin bashing thread.
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by smileysmiles(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
if she sleeps with 3 guys dat u knw of, u will say "she's a whor.e" she's a virgin, she's bad again. please make up your mind.

@op no pun intended how old are u??
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Oahray: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
The silly case of the fox that lost his tail and so tried to convince the other animals that a tail is a useless burden.

Let virgins be. They exist and aren't necessarily hypocrites. undecided
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by rutibaby(f): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Trust & dignity
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by luvlyqueen(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
cityguyonnl:
I hate when a girl tells me she's still a virgin and so what! Huh? For what shall it profit a woman to
deprive herself the ecstasies and at the
end u would desend so low of getting married to a castinover.

What shall it profit u losing that fresh boy who can't go on without ur honey pot and at last u would end up getting
married to a male harlot. What shall it profit u to miss those golden opportunties just because u claim u want to reserve ur virginity to ur future
husband and at the end u would fall low to the hands of a man who won't value it, a man who will not respect ur womanity,. U said u dnt wana do it premaritaly, so why going into a relationship with dat
dude, why did u break the first rule while u knw u won't allow him to
bang..a girl will start a nasty play with
u, kissing and touching u romanticaly and wen u ar highly stimulated and
erect, feeling irresistable horney,
optimisticaly hoping it wil lead to bang,
and wen he makes attempt to pull ur
undies u wil tel him no, stop it., huh?

why did u tempt dat innocent nigga,, i tink u deserves a rape.. I heard u say u wnt to keep it till u get
married,. Who told we still value
virgins?..well, let me make it clear to u,
most men of these days dnt even like
to bang a virgin, not even me, i cnt jst
imagine the hard work, jst to dope in, a nigga will sweat a hell out of his body,
ar u gonna pay me for the job? Huh?.. U might tink am too vocal, but am nt all
dat spoilt. Am jst lamenting my
hardfeelings abt the convictional
nonsense.. dnt get it twisted pls boos
and bitches lms first b4 pouring ur shits at me.
Know more here http://www.9njastars.wapka.mobi/site_54.xhtml
what is dis one blabbing abtchia umunwanyi atala afufu
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by ibson99(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
What an upside down mentality. Simply because you are a pervert who doesn't value a womans dignity doesn't mean you have to sell it to others. If you think there isn't dignity in virginity wait till you have ur daughters and teach them to sell it for free.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by MisterLongman(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
jboy73:
End time Write Up

Op you're not a Christian.
Lmao.........
So you mean every single christian is a virgin at a time when religious hypocrisy is very rampant
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by dudesexy1111(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
U jus talking shit man.....
Re: To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More by Adinije(f): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op pls who is 'we' u are talking about? Do u now represent all men? If u don't virgins, what stops u from going about wh.ores? One thing is certain here u have been frustrated by Virgins who bent on preserving their dignity then u came here sounding like a broken record.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Problem Girls Have With Nice Guys / Things Sex Can Do::::::::::: / Can Nigerian Girls Do This????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.