Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Seun Could You Please Look Into This Issue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Could You Please Look Into This Issue (611 Views)

Nairalander's Help Me Look Into Dis O / Mukina Or Seun, Could You Please Untag My Post In Auto Section? / Seun, Could You Please Delete This Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Could You Please Look Into This Issue by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
I am not against the front page moving fast these days. I like it that way cos I visit only the frontage most times. But the issue here is that it is now very easy to miss the biggest news of the day due to this fast movement. Some people like me don't have all that time to scan the whole front page topics, so it means we could easily miss the big issues of the day. You can agree with me that some front page topics are more important than the others. Therefore what I intend to suggest is for you to devise a way to mark these very important news on the front page like changing the font color or having an icon beside it to indicate its importance, so that when someone visits the front page he/she can easily see the biggest news of the day and go through them first before reading the less important ones like those telling us when Tonto Dike takes a selfie in the toilet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is That Nigerian Money? / Wife Attacks Husband For Flirting / Every Lady Thinks Am A Player With Just One Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.