Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Must Read For All Nairalanders... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read For All Nairalanders... (451 Views)

Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / A Must Read For Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For All Nairalanders... by nodictatorship: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good day,

I can see you have closed my post and you can as well see alot of complains going on and i am sure this is not the time this is happening,i will appreciate if you can all look into this,please live and lets other live..Nairaland has some clients posting adverts on its page and it won't be interesting for some of them to know nairaland is a dictatorship Land but we won;t take this complain their yet.

Please look into this action of some of your Mods and lets know how they are selected and will they remain their for as long as they are alive? you can imagine i was banned on travel section when i haven't been their? isn't this senseless and unjustifiable already? you should understand that it is unfair to have people ban for over 2 to 5 years this indirectly promotes fraudulent activities because you ban someone and he or she saw an advert on nairaland section but since you banned them already they couldn't make their request on the nairaland platform hence they go via personal communication which might result in them been scammed.

I think some of the mods on nairaland are actually not educated and even if they are then they actually schooled in Nigeria because that's the only place they don't get to express their actions and opinions in class...

Once again some of your Mods are becoming more of a dictatorship and they feel happy whenever they are praised as super humans,please look into this asap and this campaign won't stop if you fail to react to this and it will also won't be good if some angry op's eventually closed down nairaland permanently just because of the dictatorship act of some of your Mods.

Don;t worry reform your activity and we would even campaign for more users to get back on nairaland as we are all aware alot have left hence making nairaland actually boring these days and last complain for now is the issue of front-pages these days,you actually found senseless or uninteresting post making front-pages,whats going on? does it actually mean nairaland has been privatized?

I rest my case for now pending when i get a response from Seun and the supermods.

All the same happy xmas and new year in advance.

Regards

On behalf of unsatisfied nairaland users.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is A Scamming Site And Seun Osewa Is Well Arware Of Theez. / Scam Alert (photos) / Petrol Pump Price Reduced From N97 To N87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.