Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? (501 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Highest Rate Of Immorality Recorded On Sundays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? by immortalcrown(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sunday is generally a sacred day on which people especially christians are expected to demonstrate holiness. But as one time a waiter in one hotel, I made a convincing observation that only people of opposite sex, both young and old, come in partnership to book hotel rooms on sundays unlike other days of the week. As a tenant in a public yard, I have also observed that spinsters are fond of paying wonderful visits to bachelors on Sundays. Interactions with some bar owners confirmed that Sunday is always a day of higher patronage. With these few points among others, does it mean that people of opposite sex come together in hotels, bars, and bachelors' rooms for religious activities or what? What do you think?
Re: Higher Rate Of Immorality On Sundays? by Blayze007(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Instead of asking the bar man, create a survey, approach these hotel guests and get them to fill it. They are in d best position to know what they are ACTUALLY doing.

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Be Happy / Single / Does She Have A Plan To Make Me Fail In My Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.