Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] (47818 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by klem93(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lets somebody shout alleluya and rejoice with the chosen as The Redeemed Christian Church of God took to its twitter handle moments ago to celebrate the emergence of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, an associate pastor of the Church, as the presidential running mate of the APC. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/rccg-celebrates-as-Osinbajo-clinch.html

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by olaric(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Osinbajo is the only reason I will vote the APC in 2015.

172 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
......See how the backbone of Jonathan cut.

Jonathan kneel in the front of adeboye for prayer, he deceive us all with that drama then.
Now d Redeemer are not with him again...Sowi jona

Buhari for President.

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by BigBelleControl(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now, let's get the party started. But hope Tunde Bakare's kind of a situation won't play itself out again. I still believe GEJ is the man to beat in the next election.

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by siraj1402(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
So now Mr jona!On your track,get set,goooooooooooooo.Otuoke 2015. grin

Meanwhile,

Less do I know its a crime to express your mind.After protested for some of posts that are favoured over my post,I can't post anything for the past 4 day.I was thjnking that it was a general error until I decided to go through my second account then I descovered some things are wrong.Nairaland is not my father's property, but injustice is an injustices no matter to whom or how small.Let the spermod allow me to create a thread.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by courage54(m): 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
THE WIND OF CHANGE IS BLOWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP NIGERIA FROM GREATNESS

I feel like weeping when ever i see the amount of suffering Nigerians are going through in the hands of these clueless government.

How can u explain a situation where you hear of missing billions of dollars when you dont even no where your next breakfast will come from?

How can u explain a situation where you send your daughters to school only to be kidnap by some terrorists and the government is not doing anything about them?

How can u explain a situation where a graduate applies for a job with his money and only to be killed in the process and the government is not doing anything to compensate their families?

How can you explain a situation where students have to spend six to seven years in the university studying a four years course due to strikes?

How can you explain a situation where our children and women dies dailly in the hospitals due to health workers strike?

How can u explain a situation where you have to queue up to buy fuel at a higher price when in the actual sense we owns the oil?

How can u explain a situation where you dont have electricity in your house for days or weeks when we are the sole supplier to other African countries?

How can u explain a situation where our arm forces we go to other countries and win battles for them but they can not curtail Boko-Haram due to lack of moral and encouragement?

Just take a drive around and see the pain on people faces.

WE MUST JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO SALVAGE THIS GREAT COUNTRY FROM COLLAPSING FURTHER. IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR RELIGION OR TRIBE

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW

SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015-2019

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by hazyfm: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
NO ENDORSEMENT OF GEJ THIS YEAR

21 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by blackstreak: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
sai buhari!!!!

buhari till fashola takes over

APC!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Ideyontop: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ok ooo.Lets see the reactions after this!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by bobjay40: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
OK now,welcome on board prof oshibajo..

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by tman14(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
And the politicking begins

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by pelumicoded(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
wish him success

ghya

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ddooskie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Then whatz with the poo folks post here about ppl that attended The Holy Ghost conference and Shiloh on not voting for GMB?

IMO, GMB still the best man for the job.

30 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by adamskutty(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good! grin

Buhari till Goodluck jonathan shout allahu akbar grin grin

grin grin

47 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by waterhouse071(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bad news for PDP. They can't tag APC as Islamic party again.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by hazyfm: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaric:
Osinbajo is the only reason I will vote the APC in 2015.

13 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Descartes: 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Democracy in action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by englishmart(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
is he their church's highest tithe payer?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmn

Politics of sentiments : religion, tribalism and nepotism.

Last time it was Bakare, now it's RCCG.

Jokers.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by hazyfm: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
siraj1402:
So now Mr jona!On your track,get set,goooooooooooooo.Otuoke 2015. grin

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=16pt]Will still lose

they can hire African votes

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

ASK BAKERE ABI NA KPEKERE grin

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

always remember. 22 states (including APGA) supports President Goodluck

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

now tell me. HOW WILL BUHARI WIN grin

Please note, Igbo can always separate church and their choices grin yes i know apc has bought nairaland or senu adding likes bot, that will never change anything. remember what happened during George Bush second term election? 90% voted him out on MEDIA But Human like me Voted him in on election day

hahahahahaahah
[/size]

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Oluwadhemmy: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
We d redeemed are bhind u Osinbajo...#ride_on...#buhari/Osinbajo cum 2015

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by LoveMEBaby(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
They're still going to loose jor **yawn** kiss kiss kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Brightology2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Am a redeem member bt I will vote for apcit except daddy ask us to vote for dem

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by animasaun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
The Lord is good

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by thiefnubu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nice

GEJ be like

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by demoymcmb(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
We nid pple lyk dis in nigeria politics,datz if his going wif a geniue intension.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by freshness2020: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmm!
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by ucluiz: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Here in Borno, We don't know anybody lik Osinbajo. Is he a comedian?

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.