Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] (47812 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Suljosh: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
siraj1402:
So now Mr jona!On your track,get set,goooooooooooooo.Otuoke 2015. grin

Meanwhile,

Less do I know its a crime to express your mind.After protested for some of posts that are favoured over my post,I can't post anything for the past 4 day.I was thjnking that it was a general error until I decided to go through my second account then I descovered some things are wrong.Nairaland is not my father's property, but injustice is an injustices no matter to whom or how small.Let the spermod allow me to create a thread.
ROTFLMAO you wan kill me with laugh, this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by synergycom19: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even if they bring the GO I will never vote for him,this pastors are not good in defending the rights of Christians,they are cowards who hide under peace-keeping

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by temitemi1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder what u will gain from this ur cheap campign... GEJ till 2019, no shaking!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:

Suit Yourself. I'm pretty sure your vote is not necessary for APC to win.
same goes to you as well.....
My vote can levitate them to victory and can crumble their aspiration as well

So Mr. APC

Don't vote for PDP
I ain't advocating for PDP but the way you APC zealots is going about this, expect a landslide victory for GEJ.....
Bet me

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by fkaz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
LET SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUIAH

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by feedthenation(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
This goes to show that we can never separate religion and politics in Nigeria.

Anyhow, the election next year will be interesting as religion once again will play a vital role and deciding factor.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Even if GMB picks my Dad as his running mate, i won't vote him?

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Tunjman(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
LoveMEBaby:
Idiot. Upon all your 1 month & 14 days that you've spent on Nairaland, Can't believe you still never get sense. Your own progenitors are dumb. #oponu Infact i will finish you now. Can't blame you now. Shebi u dey use left hand. #Rubbish.
Infact GEJ all the way. grin grin

Go and finish those who gave birth to you without brain first before thinking of finishing me. Idi*t!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
[s]
JoeArmsD1:
same goes to you as well.....
My vote can levitate them to victory and can crumble their aspiration as well

So Mr. APC

Don't vote for PDP
I ain't advocating for PDP but the way you APC zealots is going about this, expect a landslide victory for GEJ.....
Bet me
[/s]
Yes! Of course Landslide victory in Otuoke

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by makzeze: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
ucluiz:
Here in Borno, We don't know anybody lik Osinbajo. Is he a comedian?
because Borno is in Chad.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by kccarew(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Great God be praised, now that we have a christian in the house, let abnomalty be come normal... Doing it the Jesus way...hallelujah Jesus rocks men!!!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by makzeze: 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
ebubest19:
Even if GMD picks my Dad as his running mate, i won't vote him?
GMB not GMD. Mugu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by theV0ice: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Islie:

are you now saying that it's wrong for a Christian to aspire for political post and even contest for any political position

why can't we support our own that aspiring for it.

GEJ came to receive to the camp and deceive us.
why can't the church or members try another person

Don't mind the hypocrites. Ask him if he said the same thing when GEJ knelt down like a humble lamb to get daddy G.O's blessings.....and endorsement in 2011.

If this will kill them, let them go and die

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:
[size=16pt]Will still lose

they can hire African votes

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

ASK BAKERE ABI NA KPEKERE grin

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

always remember. 22 states (including APGA) supports President Goodluck

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

now tell me. HOW WILL BUHARI WIN grin
[/size]

GEJ cant get more than 5% in Kano trust me

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
harde2lah:
[s][/s]
Yes! Of course Landslide victory in Otuoke
abeg, go sleep.....
Don't dare quote me again!
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by bayulll01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

we all know where this mind game is going, using Christians to divide GEJ = biggest joke of 2014/2015.

apc has 14 states, including 3 under SOE (state of emergence) the rest will always stand with Jonathan Rivers, KANO, IMO, EDO, Lagos (majority of valid voters are IGBO)

[/size]
keep deceiving yourself am sure u will die of hypertension when the result will be announce,igbos that don't have voters card in lagos,or av u forgotten most of them are petty traders with one sideD shop in lagos

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by kccarew(f): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lol, I love ur responce to that fellow... Na. So them go dey form, but if u no kw tthe man, at least u know rccg, I beg help me ask ham abi e no kw rccg too?
makzeze:
because Borno is in Chad.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by LoveMEBaby(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tunjman:

Go and finish those who gave birth to you without brain first before thinking of finishing me. Idiot!
I just dey pity ur life.... walahi if dem born u well show face make we see. #StupidBoy #Oponu Because APC don give you 1 bag of rice you dey mis-yarn, That one sef go reach you till December next year #RubbishBoy
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

Politics of sentiments : religion, tribalism and nepotism.

Last time it was Bakare, now it's RCCG.

Jokers.

same time next year. you will hear all the weeping and gnashing of broken teeth. Naija sef
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
bayulll01:
keep deceiving yourself am sure u will die of hypertension when the result will be announce,igbos that don't have voters card in lagos,or av u forgotten most of them are petty traders with one sideD shop in lagos

and they are those feeding Tinubu and his dogs like you grin

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by HRich(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dat one na wash. It won't still make Buhari to win

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
papiforreal:

GEJ cant get more than 5% in Kano trust me

can we bet?
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaric:
Osinbajo is the only reason I will vote the APC in 2015.

Hahahahaha. You might as well not do so now if you were going to continue supporting the destruction of the country with ineptitude for whatever reasons.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by deucelaw: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Islamization would have been a fair situation when you compare to what we would have in another 4yrs if we maintain status quo......and especially if you know that Nigeria as it stands is heading deeper into hades unless if something is done.

delman88:

have been @rest ever since bcus even if both pres and vice are muslims, its impossible to islamize naija
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by michylabo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Islie:

are you now saying that it's wrong for a Christian to aspire for political post and even contest for any political position

why can't we support our own that aspiring for it.

GEJ came to receive to the camp and deceive us.
why can't the church or members try another person

I am saying the truth, that Jesus turned down repeated offers to become King cos his "kingdom is no part of the world". The same world Satan offered him when he asked he bowed down and worship him to get it all.
My dear, it might seem hard to conceive and far fetched, but that is the truth oh......
So if u r rejoicing that ur church pastor has fallen for a bait... SMH

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
klem93:
Lets somebody shout alleluya and rejoice with the chosen as The Redeemed Christian Church of God took to its twitter handle moments ago to celebrate the emergence of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, an associate pastor of the Church, as the presidential running mate of the APC. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/rccg-celebrates-as-Osinbajo-clinch.html
...Congrats....Nigerians...congrats APC....goodbye Jonathan...to God be d glory!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by VellyG(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Splashme:
ACHIEVEMENTS OF PRESIDENT Goodluck Ebele Jonathan – Still counting...

1. Transportation: Lagos to Kano rail – Fixed and running with new coaches added

2. Enugu – PH – Maiduguri Rail – Fixed. To be commissioned soon

2. Aladja – Ajaokuta Rail – Fixed and tested. To commence full operation in new year

3. Key Benin NNPC depot – Fixed and running

4. Onitsha river port – Fixed and ready

5. Second Niger Bridge – Ongoing with Sure-P funds

5. Onitsha Owerri Road – Fixed. Smooth sail

6. Owerri – PH Road. Ongoing. Almost complete

7. Benin – Lokoja – Abuja Road – Ongoing with work from two ends simultaneously. Road being expanded to 10 lanes at some sections.

8. Ibadan – Ilorin Road – Fixed and smooth sale

9. Omotosho I Power plant – Completed and Commissioned

10. Omotosho II power generating plant – Built from scratch and commissioned

11. Geregu power generating plant – Completed and Commissioned

12. The whole National transmission grid being rehabilitated and upgraded

13. First of its kind N1 two way transmission grid installed between Benin and Onitsha to prevent nationwide grid collapse like we have always had

14. Power privatization completed and PHCN unbundled. FG makes profit from sales

15. All workers of the former PHCN paid off transparently

16. No more police check points all over the country. No more harassment from these check points and blatant bribery by these officers

17. Police reforms ongoing. No more harassment by police in police stations across the country

18. Police college completely rebuilt from scratch

19. Police housing estates built and commissioned

20. YouWIN 1 and 2 completed transparently with YouWIN II particularly reserved only for women empowerment. Beneficiaries have created lot of jobs

21. Super Eagles won Nations cup

22. Under 17 won the world cup

23. All winning athletes promised monies and paid in full

24. Abuja Stadium Rehabilitated

25. Kano International Airport Remodeled. One of 9 airports remodeled across the nation

Bros save urself the stress.. People don't listen to news .. They prefer listening to gossip. Its sad that 70percent of Nigerians don't even know that there are a lot of development going on in various sectors.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Suljosh: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

GEJ WILL ALWAYS BEAT

[/size]
IGBOS will be dis-franchise in the north trust me.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by lastmessenger: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Like RCCG is the whole Nigeria. Buhari is not fit to be a leader.

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by onadana: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
sadI thought this earth is not our home....and they are supposed to focus on heavenly things.What hypocrisy to pick a pastor as running mate.SEE HOW LOW WE HAVE DEGENERATED....trying to coarse for Christian votes.This is revulsive I feel like puking.Gosh......

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by benedima1990(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Congratulation sir. It's your time sir
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Sharksblow(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.