Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] (47825 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
olaric:
Osinbajo is the only reason I will vote the APC in 2015.
we attend the same church I tell you. But na goodluck Jonathan I go vote o! make I hear say i vote pastor Osinbajo because we dey the same church mtcheeeeeeww I hate b0k0hari. Who want sharia? Nigeria no be islamic country, besides, I don stay with hausas before relocating to the south abi? They are bloody fanatics! Where they laugh with you, they either mean evil or they Want something from you. WICKED SOULS mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by gagzee(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
THE WIND OF CHANGE IS BLOWING AND NOTHING CAN STOP NIGERIA FROM GREATNESS

I feel like weeping when ever i see the amount of suffering Nigerians are going through in the hands of these clueless government.

How can u explain a situation where you hear of missing billions of dollars when you dont even no where your next breakfast will come from?

How can u explain a situation where you send your daughters to school only to be kidnap by some terrorists and the government is not doing anything about them?

How can u explain a situation where a graduate applies for a job with his money and only to be killed in the process and the government is not doing anything to compensate their families?

How can you explain a situation where students have to spend six to seven years in the university studying a four years course due to strikes?

How can you explain a situation where our children and women dies dailly in the hospitals due to health workers strike?

How can u explain a situation where you have to queue up to buy fuel at a higher price when in the actual sense we owns the oil?

How can u explain a situation where you dont have electricity in your house for days or weeks when we are the sole supplier to other African countries?

How can u explain a situation where our arm forces we go to other countries and win battles for them but they can not curtail Boko-Haram due to lack of moral and encouragement?

Just take a drive around and see the pain on people faces.

WE MUST JOIN HANDS TOGETHER TO SALVAGE THIS GREAT COUNTRY FROM COLLAPSING FURTHER. IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR RELIGION OR TRIBE

THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NOW

SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015-2019

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGER-DELTA.
rubbish, so na buhari be change abi?...
APC n hypocrisy, smh. dey suppose add am to thr slogan.
i would rather vote for a weak man than a wicked hypocritic dumb bleep

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by EHoudini: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
He can pick Adogboye. Looser is his name. Mark my words
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Solowande(m): 12:06am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
realy k say amen to this prayer
may God run and rule ur life d way jonathan is runing and ruling this country
dis show ur level of maturity. Wat brought God to dis discussion. bye
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2014
nigerians ar always foolish in political science [color=#990000][/color]WE DONT MIX POLITICS WIT RELIGION ..........
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by daey118(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Solowande:
Welcome to NL bruh.. Where some people say stuffs like they don't think!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by daey118(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Just when I thought APC was getting lost and old and stale this comes out...Whao!! Who knew ?
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 18, 2014
Johnpaul2k2:

we are full of ourselves

most of you have decided to hate igbo because we supports GEJ. since most of you are complaining of igbos selling their votes to an ijaw man, why beating around the bush like a baby?
I am not into ethnic or religious rubbish talk..I just want ♈όϋ to know I am neither a yoruba nor an hausa...but I am definately a Nigerian...so don't bring enthnic sentiment into this..I am above that..Peace!
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2014
ALL RCCG members hailing this should keep it up
ur church is gradually turning to object of redicule
Keep it up pdp nd APC will soon start fighting each other within ur church cuz osinbajo isn't the only politician in RCCG , den market women will start gossiping about how the so called church of God is now a politician fighting ground, ur pastors nd members will be seen as political tool
cuz when u suppose to knw RCCG isn't a place where things like this should be heard instead of u guys to condemn it u are applauding the act
Keep it up
Until when u invite a friend to ur church
And says that church where they are playing politics with the work of God

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2014
EHoudini:
Pls and pls even though those members that are supposed to against this stupidity are celebrating because it favours their party
Pls nd pls
Pastor E. A Adeboye isn't someone to be insulted
Form GMB, GEJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Olisah names
But don't do such to a tested nd certified man of God pls
Baba isn't an object of redicule nd we surely against this stupid move
All forces that want to use RCCG as a tool to satisfy their selfish interest will be put to shame
Bros I beg there should be limit to things we do oo
Man of God a certified 1for that matter should nt be insulted

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by lummylummy: 1:29am On Dec 18, 2014
englishmart:
is he their church's highest tithe payer?

Common guy! Not here again! You just like to display your stupidity without thinking. Someone has messed with your brain.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by lummylummy: 1:35am On Dec 18, 2014
EHoudini:

Adogboye Can't you just restrain your stupidity for a moment? You can talk politics to any length but don't bring in men of God. You are digging your grave if you do so.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by courage54(m): 1:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Collynzo9:

Bros wen u type in english kindly let me no because I don't understand those nonsense u type there.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Marvin67:
Wait o! I'm a member of the rccg, and I follow rccg on twitter and facebook. I believe my G.O wouldn't publicly declare his support for any individual so as to avoid getting involved in the dirty water called Nigerian politics. I don't know how the RCCG has gotten itself somehow wrapped up in the politics of Nigeria. I just hope someone in the RCCG hierarchy realises how much this simple "let somebody shout halleyah photo" can do to smear the reputation of the church.
It has already
Pple have started saying trash but God will disappoint them and their pay masters
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 18, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
ALL RCCG members hailing this should keep it up
ur church is gradually turning to object of redicule
Keep it up pdp nd APC will soon start fighting each other within ur church cuz osinbajo isn't the only politician in RCCG , den market women will start gossiping about how the so called church of God is now a politician fighting ground, ur pastors nd members will be seen as political tool
cuz when u suppose to knw RCCG isn't a place where things like this should be heard instead of u guys to condemn it u are applauding the act
Keep it up
Until when u invite a friend to ur church
And says that church where they are playing politics with the work of God
But it was perfect when GEJ visited Adeboye before his last election into power.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by exago(m): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2014
klem93:
Lets somebody shout alleluya and rejoice with the chosen as The Redeemed Christian Church of God took to its twitter handle moments ago to celebrate the emergence of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, an associate pastor of the Church, as the presidential running mate of the APC. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/rccg-celebrates-as-Osinbajo-clinch.html

Let's stop and think before we judge wrongly.

The official RCCG twitter handle is @rccghq not @rccgworldwide, the account has mislead Nigerians. See below announcement!

PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
On behalf of The Governing
Council of The Redeemed
Christian Church of God, we would
like to inform the public that
RCCG is not affiliated nor
represented by @rccgworldwide.
The church's official twitter page
is @rccghq. The church cherishes
the right of all citizens to
participate in the democratic
process to vote.

https://m.facebook.com/PastorEAAdeboye/posts/10153212555098488
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Citadelbot: 4:17am On Dec 18, 2014
[s]
Collynzo9:

Akhigbe Courage, why do you always carry Niger Delta matters on your head?
Your Edo state was added to the original Niger-Delta by Obasanjo the same day he added Abia, Imo and Ondo, but you will never hear people from those states scream ''Niger Delta'' on the top of their voices like you do because they are proud of who they are.
There is absolutely nothing Niger Delta about Edo, geographically or otherwise.
When push comes to shove, the real Niger Deltans know themselves and you aren't one.
Be proud of where you are from.
[/s]

Amadi Collins, the roadside welder. Shut up and face your Imo state. Old mumu
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 8:11am On Dec 18, 2014
Solowande:
immaturity you say, since some of you Ve been brainwashed or payed to support a bad government, so we Ve to unlock your sense in any ways
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by delman88(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
deucelaw:
Islamization would have been a fair situation when you compare to what we would have in another 4yrs if we maintain status quo......and especially if you know that Nigeria as it stands is heading deeper into hades unless if something is done.

are u a muslim?
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by deucelaw: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2014
I am a Christain

delman88:

are u a muslim?
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Themandator: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2014
[quote repeatsame r=ifyalways post=28964835]Hmmmn

Politics of sentiments : religion, tribalism and nepotism.

Last time it was Bakare, now it's RCCG.

Jokers.[/quote]

Same input[2011].... Same result. [2015]

They repeat
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by michylabo(m): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Forget it
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by qtx(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
klem93:
Lets somebody shout alleluya and rejoice with the chosen as The Redeemed Christian Church of God took to its twitter handle moments ago to celebrate the emergence of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, an associate pastor of the Church, as the presidential running mate of the APC. http://realedugist..in/2014/12/rccg-celebrates-as-Osinbajo-clinch.html

See when it comes to computer graphics and systems evidence, its a complex matter. I knew it that this picture,twitter account and claim was fake.
Take a look:
https://www.nairaland.com/2050048/rccg-did-not-endorse-osinbajo
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Baraac(f): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!

The truth of the matter is that Pastor Adeboye is yet to make any official statement.
There are so many fake account all over now.
Internet is full of trash these days.
Take note.

BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!! BREAKING NEWS!!
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Solowande(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
immaturity you say, since some of you Ve been brainwashed or payed to support a bad government, so we Ve to unlock your sense in any ways
poverty nor good o. Stop complaining and find urself a job
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Solowande:
poverty nor good o. Stop complaining and find urself a job
see you
Am at my working place, my office
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Solowande(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
see you
Am at my working place, my office
U are at ur wrking place and u still has d time to comment and badmouth d govt. Dis further confirm ur joblessness, abeg guy find beta job
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Solowande:
U are at ur wrking place and u still has d time to comment and badmouth d govt. Dis further confirm ur joblessness, abeg guy find beta job
see your level of gullibility.

Do you expect someone that don't Ve a boss to live dat slave life you live.

#am my own boss.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by Solowande(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
see your level of gullibility.

Do you expect someone that don't Ve a boss to live dat slave life you live.

#am my own boss.
Another Confirmation. Guy Go Help Urself. To be frank if u get beta job u nor go come here com backmouth d president.
Re: RCCG Celebrates Osinbajo's Emergence On Twitter [Photo] by holatin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Solowande:
Another Confirmation. Guy Go Help Urself. To be frank if u get beta job u nor go come here com backmouth d president.
I don't need to rap with low lifer.

one word for you

Get a life dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.