Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

"Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth (34787 Views)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / What Basketmouth Wrote About Davido Graduating With First Class / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin not just you my dear. This is nl grin don't take it to seriously. Some people come here to blow air and maybe they are living with one uncle who the wife dey show them. Them go reach here finish con dey form rambo grin
grin grin grin...Very true!..He( indirectly) quoted me, and called me lazy.

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by rossyc(f): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
kelvz:
lol... i see notin wrng wit dat... dats y its called ''family'' Evem if he washes her panties, dia is absolutely nothing wrong in day by d way they are married.

as long as u dont wash her pantiessss
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by jerryjere(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:
Wise guy

May God bless his Home.
oloshi na dat one u likewise
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by jerryjere(m): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:
This is how a f@#$%& husband should behave.
pray make u see dat kind husband na mugus orna dey fine keep on searching it is well.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Hadeep: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jambsupport:
Lmao! And what does the wife do? This guy is a joke
No be seyy you talk am !!
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Hadeep: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
You don't take what a comedian is talking serioUsly,

For ur own good.hahahahah
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by IYANGBALI: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funjosh:
Se lo to shocked

na dat kind thing dey sweet you,ashawo tongue
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
really brito pls let me wash ur pant plssss

Take wash it clean! if a lady can wash yours what's wrong if you do same
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by kandiikane(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
SAMBARRY:
no o.at all . I send them to people who post sensible posts which is apparently becoming a scarce commodity on nl my dear wink
lol but even turkey get expiry date.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by SAMBARRY: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
kandiikane:

lol but even turkey get expiry date.
then I'll fry another one. It just costs me less than 40mimutes or less
shoki lobe oge wink
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Venchy: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Fantastic idea of making things right at home, simple basic things to help and given time to the family is very very vital not constantly with Tunde and Chukwudi or Bolaji....immediate family is incomparable.

It's never been easy , hard time and good time is bound to happen but to make it work you have to learn how to assess things and say I'm sorry to quickly repair any futher grievances.

Marriage it's an institution you understand and learn from while you are in it.....no marriage University oooo but it's sweet as you'll have one person will be with you through thick and thin if you are a lucky person.

Get married Brovs and Sis....do something with una life oooo.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Funjosh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahaha mama Na your back i dey follow you o wink

IYANGBALI:
na dat kind thing dey sweet you,ashawo tongue
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

Take wash it clean! if a lady can wash yours what's wrong if you do same
i want the one with ur leakages
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by IYANGBALI: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Funjosh:
Hahahahaha mama Na your back i dey follow you o wink

no take dat your small preeek shook me for bak o grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
holatin:
i want the one with ur leakages

Lolz, you want turn womanwrapper
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by bukatyne(f): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Tinubu:
A good man doesn't bring his ego into his matrimonial home

A good wife doesn't push a man into bringing his ego into his matrimonial home

A true marriage is a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one

I agree

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by holatin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
brito:

Lolz, you want turn womanwrapper
dnt go back on ur word,u said dere isnt anytin wrong with dat an hour ago
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by felixray2010(m): 2:54am On Dec 18, 2014
I can do more than that for my woman

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by unmask: 4:55am On Dec 18, 2014
ireneony:
How i wish he can just cut his dada that always stand in the air like peacock....marriage will be a little easy for him grin
you hate dreads?
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by ladyinred: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Lady in red choiiiiiiiu grin

I have to wear my red gown tomorrow to work in a honour of you so I'll be remembering your post.

You don nail am pa grin
Hehehe, don't mind the guy joor.

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by aviazuva: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
With that kind of family, tell me how Irreconciallable Difference can creep into it?
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
RaeMystix:

"Cos you prolly not left the shores of this country".....How do you know that for a fact?.; Dumb broad.

So you think you have more knowledge than I do, cos you live abroad?.

" Nigerian guys run from Nigerian girls"?. Pls, You are not only a liar; you are also delusional and screwed up in the head, for that starement.....The only men who run to other women of different race and countries, are those who need Green cards or suffer from similar mental illness as you.

You go back to read your first response to me about " baby mama's"
You are the most screwed up walking contradiction, i've ever come across....You lie, even when caught.
I feel sorry for your family...You are a disgrace to humanity.

Continue feeling fly with your ignorant-laden comments...you'll rather arrongantly remain so than seek understanding....guess thats what been thought in your women

empowerment classes...keep cussing my assssss out...#traits of a babymomma...its in you dear, you garrit...lol!
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by kayalla(f): 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Tinubu:
A good man doesn't bring his ego into his matrimonial home

A good wife doesn't push a man into bringing his ego into his matrimonial home

A true marriage is a symbiotic relationship, not a parasitic one

a good wife should not push motor on her wedding day grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Continue feeling fly with your ignorant-laden comments...you'll rather arrongantly remain so than seek understanding....guess thats what been thought in your women

empowerment classes...keep cussing my assssss out...#traits of a babymomma...its in you dear, you garrit...lol!

I mean, i feel like a really battered human being; hurt, and destruct, cos some spineless dumb t.w.a.t, decided to label me a baby mama....Wao!...Absolutely irreparable.

Here is my take on you... Its fine you were raised in a household, where daddy made you the $hit, and adviced that you get yourself a bleached blonde Miss Becky with the self esteem the size of a air trapped in a can of bottled water ( zero),who can be your 24/7 in breed slave, in order for you to feel accomplished. Your life, not mine.

I on the other hand, will live my " baby mama" , high feminist empowerment self the way I want to.

I'm actually digging the " baby mama" phrase... Maybe if I repeat it for the 1000th time, I could actually start to believe it.

Ignorant- laden? shocked. Is that English? undecided.....Do you even know what the hek "arrogant" means?.....I suggest you search for the word" ignorant", then take a look at your comments.

Oh!...calling you a fool; a coon; and a negro, aren't causes.

You are for a fact, a fool; a coon; And a Negro.

Happy Holidays, and Merry Xmas in advance.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

I mean, i feel like a really battered human being; hurt, and destruct, cos some spineless dumb t.w.a.t, decided to label me a baby mama....Wao!...Absolutely irreparable.

Here is my take on you... Its fine you were raised in a household, where daddy made you the $hit, and adviced that you get yourself a bleached blonde Miss Becky with the self esteem the size of a air trapped in a can of bottled water ( zero),who can be your 24/7 in breed slave, in order for you to feel accomplished. Your life, not mine.

I on the other hand, will live my " baby mama" , high feminist empowerment self the way I want to.

I'm actually digging the " baby mama" phrase... Maybe if I repeat it for the 1000th time, I could actually start to believe it.

Ignorant- laden? shocked. Is that English? undecided.....Do you even know what the hek "arrogant" means?.....I suggest you search for the word" ignorant", then take a look at your comments.

Oh!...calling you a fool; a coon; and a negro, aren't causes.

You are for a fact, a fool; a coon; And a Negro.

Happy Holidays, and Merry Xmas in advance.

Empty noise from a destined babymomma....lol...go fight for child support...your man ditched you for a human being....lol
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

Empty noise from a destined babymomma....lol...go fight for child support...your man ditched you for a human being....lol

I had fun with the silly talks, but its time to get my "baby Mama" behind, to more better things.

Oh! Less I forget; I need to get out of my comfortable queen sized bed, and unwrap myself from my Egyptian cotton comforter; drive myself with my sweat pants and sweat shirt on, to my babay daddy # 5 's house, in order to get this month's child support...Since that's what I'm destined for...Huh?
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

I had fun with the silly talks, but its time to get my "baby Mama" behind, to more better things.

Oh! Less I forget; I need to get out of my comfortable queen sized bed, and unwrap myself from my Egyptian cotton comforter; drive myself with my sweat pants and sweat shirt on, to my babay daddy # 5 's house, in order to get this month's child support...Since that's what I'm destined for...Huh?

You sure know how to kickstart your day....bravo cheesy
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by RaeMystix: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
drlawizle:

You sure know how to kickstart your day....bravo cheesy

Nope!.... I have to give you all the credit...You inspired and gave me courage to get my " baby mama" behind, and go get me some child support.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Lol.
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

Nope!.... I have to give you all the credit...You inspired and gave me courage to get my " baby mama" behind, and go get me some child support.

Anytime
Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Trypa(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=kelvz post=28963535]lol... i see notin wrng wit dat... dats y its called ''family'' ..

as long as u dont wash her pantiessss[/quote

Woow love ur comment]

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not Easy, I Am My Wife's Houseboy" - Basketmouth by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
RaeMystix:

Incase you never heard Nigerian wives ranked the most unfaithful wives in the world

Why we no go turn una to baby momma? Make una con give person disease abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Biggest Fear Is Driving Beside Container Trucks In Lagos / Peruzzi Biography, Profile & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.